• September 21, 2024, 04:50:21 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report WK  (Read 836 times)

Mechanic

Report WK
« on: March 07, 2017, 02:06:27 am »
Player Nick: [OFF]Tom Ujibu4 Hunting MD619 0x000 210W Br4di5 Hyperzon2 Wishwanath
Date: 2 days ago
Reason for reporting: Spawn Camping
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: Specially [OFF]Tom and UJiBU4 throwing nades and mols from backside to give advantage others to kill.... Asslickers Be like you have time to run and you are also shooting them...... or bla bla bla... after shooting cums like that from your mouth watch all the videos they camped in to haitians gate at the last of 3rd video i got a way to run by jumping over cars i dont have any option thats why i am shooting  because of the bug i was spawning at the same place. they were taking advantage of it. they all are mature players they know this is spawn camping so plz be shutup if you want to lick their ass.

+
its not their 1st time so 1 want them ban... i want a good decision if no then i will re open this report for higher level admins.

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3498.0
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 01:10:21 pm by Crack »

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
Re: Report WK
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 02:54:36 am »
Simple reply .
i dont see myself spawn killing .
i havent killed you a single time .

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 03:07:49 am »
First video: Tom throwing grenades at spawn position is confirmed, however he's currently already banned.
Second video: Disregarded due to the fact that you were ready to move and engage (which you did) however there's only one occurrence of a spawnkill made by UJI.
Third video: Same as second video, will be disregarded due to the fact that you were ready to fight, There's 2 occurrences of a spawnkill by someone who's throwing grenades at spawn position, however no kill log or visual of said player is found (I assume this was Tom as well throwing those grenades tho').
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 03:16:03 am »
If this is your correct default spawn position, then they are doing this for third/fourth time. Admin should take this into account that they were banned/warned before for doing same but they are still breaking the same rule.

@Brian: Come on brian, you know this is not their first time, nor they are unaware of rules. They got already banned in the past for doing same. [OFF]Tom is already banned, but considering it that he did with one more player, his ban should be increased to 6 days at least. Others should be dealt accordingly.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 03:19:34 am »
@Brian: Come on brian, you know this is not their first time, nor they are unaware of rules. They got already banned in the past for doing same. [OFF]Tom is already banned, but considering it that he did with one more player, his ban should be increased to 6 days at least. Others should be dealt accordingly.
I'm aware of this, however this tends to happen when the haitians are outnumbered 2 against 20, I've seen it happen multiple times before and most of the times the reports ended up being denied.
But the issue here is the fact that he ran and shot back at them, there's only a few occasions in which he couldn't move or defend himself at all.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Mechanic

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 04:23:01 am »
Simple reply .
watch 0:14...0:18

Mechanic

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 04:26:57 am »
First video: Tom throwing grenades at spawn position is confirmed, however he's currently already banned.
Second video: Disregarded due to the fact that you were ready to move and engage (which you did) however there's only one occurrence of a spawnkill made by UJI.
Third video: Same as second video, will be disregarded due to the fact that you were ready to fight, There's 2 occurrences of a spawnkill by someone who's throwing grenades at spawn position, however no kill log or visual of said player is found (I assume this was Tom as well throwing those grenades tho').
what a saveness throwing m60 bullets and mols by ujibu4 and his team mates continuesly at default spawn poss is not spawn killing WTF... i am really disappointed of this fucking asslicking staff... what should i do stand at a place to get rekt stats huh i was defending my self as much as i can.. i am really sorry i posted this report plz deny it...and lick it more as you can... no more fucking words.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:29:30 am by Mechanic »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 04:41:35 am »
This report should not be denied. Fighting 20 vs 2 makes them proud to record shit videos.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 09:35:01 pm »
Simple reply .
watch 0:14...0:18
Must note this reply which will clearify that i didnt spawn kill.
1. i wasnt the one who bombed .
2. i just came from that narrow street and saw you knocked down i didnt have any idea if you were spawn knocked .
CHeers.

Defcon

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 01:38:11 am »
Looks like you dont want to run from there since you had so much time :D and then you were trying to fight from there.(you had time to run in many scenes)
4 or 5 kills by me which wasn't spawn kill in any angle (not even in 1 degree), don't cry here after you post weird evidence from the whole scenario xD

CrackM4

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 01:10:11 pm »
[OFF]Tom - banned for 3 days more
UJiBU4 is now banned for 4 days for spawnkilling/camping (already warned)
[ON]HuntinG, - i don't see this guys on video.
[ON]MD619 -  warned.
[ON]0x000 -  swarned.
Br4di5 -  temp-banned,
Hyperzon2 - warned (is now automatically banned for Warns exceeded(3/3))
[ON]Wishwanath - warned.(is now automatically banned for Warns exceeded(3/3))

Report accepted.