• September 25, 2024, 06:19:14 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: BeaTz - abusing [Re-report]  (Read 3621 times)

XTM

BeaTz - abusing [Re-report]
« on: June 07, 2016, 06:30:59 am »
Admin Name: BeaTz
Date: 0605
Reason for report: Re-report http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=335.0
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=335.msg2765#msg2765
Extra notes:
Quote from: BeaTz
I warned you many times at loc bikers you didn't listen.
When exactly?

Your warnings were:

[19:58:41] =TLK=BeaTz: xtm thats not allowed u know
[19:59:22] =TLK=BeaTz: XTM move ur car or ban which one u want
[19:59:58] XTM: where is the rule for ban?
[20:00:16]=TLK=BeaTz: There is common sense

The full log is here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HwBz/H7AXbTWDL

That's all.
Quote from: BeaTz
sometimes the vehicle doesn't get respawned to its default pos
You even didn't try to explain to me the situation about a bug that you pointed out
Why didn't you do it? You just kicked me at mansion later for "common sense".
Quote from: Phenomz.
You created your own rule and abused.

I insist on accept my report, cause BeaTz didn't tell how it was actually. He's just avoiding demotion. it's clear abusing of admin rights without knowledge of server rules.
If it wiil be denied, It means personal preferences in staff.

It's pretty obvious that this teenager is kind of mad at me. His madness is based on regular in-game defeats so in order to self-affirmate he has nothing but to use his admin "powers". I'd like to notice that his impunity in this case (http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=335) has provoked further outrage.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 06:39:35 pm by Aaron »

Jokah

Re: BeaTz - abusing [Re-report]
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 10:16:35 am »
Even if this is accepted, he'll be warned, not demoted. :p

Oh wait, he has been warned before..  :(

BeaTz

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 02:07:56 pm »
You don't know about the bug huh? You clearly know what happen in ammunation and bikers.You keep claiming it's not your car and when I ask you to get the car you said it's my wish. I can abuse my admin powers there, cuz there is a rule for disobeying staff.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 07:32:12 pm »
If it wiil be denied, It means personal preferences in staff.

There's no such thing a personal preferences between staffs and don't anticipate for what action will be taken. We treat fair and square here,even asslicking won't help.

Anyway we will discuss regarding this report with the higher administrators, please be patient. 

XTM

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 07:39:59 pm »
You don't know about the bug huh?
I didn't know about this bug till this report and this message.
You clearly know what happen in ammunation and bikers.
Yes, I know, I definitely blocked entrances at downtown. It was a tactic to prevent or reduce the opponent's retreat.
You keep claiming it's not your car and when I ask you to get the car you said it's my wish.
Why are you mixing 0506 and 0606 days in one message. 0606 I said you many times that it wasn't my truck and I clearly knew about new rule. But it was not enough for you.
At once you just decided that it was my truck without any proof.
Code: [Select]
[20:54:38] Connecting to 188.165.247.223:8196..
[20:54:38] Connection success. Loading server info...
[20:54:38] >> XTM has successfully auto logged in.
[20:54:48] =TLK=BeaTz: xtm ur report denied :pw
[20:54:54] XTM: Congratulations with avoiding of demotion, BeaTz, you're good in ass licking.
[20:54:55] =TLK=BeaTz: now get ur barrack out of ammu
The log about that is here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/FVQQ/dSLvyCEUT
I can abuse my admin powers there, cuz there is a rule for disobeying staff.
You can not kick a player for "common sense" reason.
And maybe I must dance for you cuz "there is a rule for disobeying staff"?

karan

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 10:59:18 pm »
Sorry for getting involved but there was great cooperation from XTM's end.

Removed useless messages from the chat logs..
[23:47:52] =TLK=BeaTz: xtm get ur truck
[23:48:04] XTM: I don't want to
[23:48:08] [NYB]MD619: BeatZ someone has blocked entarance
[23:48:12] =TLK=BeaTz: I'm ordering u
[23:48:15] =TLK=BeaTz: not a req
[23:48:25] XTM: gtfo

[23:53:14] =TLK=BeaTz: its a russian truck
[23:53:24] XTM: proof
[23:53:36] =TLK=BeaTz: xtm
[23:53:43] =TLK=BeaTz: even the owner knows its ur truck
[23:53:49] XTM: lol
[23:53:55] XTM: kick me then
[23:54:01] =TLK=BeaTz: i showed evidence with this
[23:54:13] XTM: kick and ban
[23:54:19] XTM: I'm waiting
[23:54:23] =TLK=BeaTz: i dont follow ur oders
[23:54:31] =TLK=BeaTz: its my wish
[23:54:32] XTM: hah

He just pissed off BeaTz with his unpleasant response and then he expected BeaTz to treat him calmly.. even i got stuck in that truck several times.. i wasn't able to buy armor from Ammunation because of plenty of guys to hunt me there with the blocked run hole..

XTM

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 11:54:08 pm »
This log is the evidence that the truck wasn't mine. Just try to search "Barracks" there.
And I repeat again, this is the second day after report, don't mix it.
And why I should spawn my car because BeaTz ordered it? Why he's using admin cmds for that? (slap - teleportation to him)
If I spawn my car and it disappear out of ammu, It does not prove anything.

DarKFirE

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 12:03:44 am »
There's no such thing a personal preferences between staffs and don't anticipate for what action will be taken. We treat fair and square here,even asslicking won't help.

Really?, I really would like to believe that, although acts of impunity are obvious, I'm sure that if some administrative member performing the same action at the moment he was helping beatz would not have happened absolutely nothing. As simple as that.

As proof of my words, you guys as an administrative team showed that, creating a rule to save beatz although this person created his own rules in the game.

New rules added:
Blocking properties' entrance with vehicle via /getcar or /park: It's prohibited to spawn or park vehicles at properties entrance using server commands, it may cause the vehicle to stuck between the entrance and making it hard for players to get outside or causing them trapped inside. You are still allowed to drive the vehicle and block entrance without the use commands.

( something to do with vehicle system, we have reason for this but wont be explained here )

Why not?

When I reported [EAF]Sean, he was warned although rules were clearly written and he was just too blind to notice about that.

http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3986-warnedreport-eafsean

In the current report you guys don't take the least action and create a new rule only to justify acts of impunity and poor judgment.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:10:45 am by Phenomz. »

kamran

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 12:43:59 am »
That's exactly the situation, but they have right to defend their staff, but not in that way, defend only if he's innocent, even now they started defending their so called CLOSEST FRIENDS and then they say that we asked EXPERIENCED admin before decision, we are confused that what you ask from them, you surely ask, "Should I ban him or not" instead of the obvious fact, everyone witnessed the crystal clear evidenced reports which were straightly denied without any reason but for being "HIGH PINGS/LAG" of reported person. Well, as always, it was our task to report rule breakers, even if they're admins, we can't do anything if you don't take action against them, we will not even bother to report anyone here from now on as everyone can see what's going on.

Now with my post, some will surely come here and say, "look K's asslicking, look K's crying", but you cannot hide the fact. Someone will surely ban and delete my forum account again or someone will again delete my post but the truth has been spoken already. Democracy cannot be achieved like this.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:50:03 am by kamran »

Sean

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 12:56:14 am »
If any other member who is not involved in the report, replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification.
Just cruisin down the forum rules. #yolo #fdp

kamran

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2016, 12:57:41 am »
Cruisin down the forum rules when we do something bad, not when someone else (your CLOSEST FRIENDS) do something.

For your very awesome memory, Krystianoo wasn't involved here but no one gave a damn that time, and if I made a post, you're against me, ggwp

http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=205.0

If you're so serious about forum/server rules, implement them on your CLOSEST FRIENDS too.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:04:30 am by kamran »

Sean

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 01:05:30 am »
Cruisin down the forum rules when we do something bad, not when someone else (your CLOSEST FRIENDS) do something.
Your post again, was full of bullshit. All I could take from that is "staff sucks no democracy only help friend" and that according to me is provoking staff, since I don't see anything which could help in solving the report. On the other hand, Karan and Phenomz did post something logical which imo causes no harm.

Stop creating drama everywhere and just stay shut unless you have something useful to say, at least in this board.

GangstaRas

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 01:36:02 am »
Sighz. If I may interject.

Well from what I can gather from here is that you all are saying Beatz acted on his own will without proper explanative reason, fine, I'll get back to that but I want you guys to understand something.

The admin's duty is to at all times uphold fair gameplay in the server; this extends beyond the limited concepts we are able to fathom to produce the rules. For example let's say someone found a way to illegally enter a different world in the server and he can use this as an evading tactic or he's just mischievous, We have no rules that would specifically account for such actions but you would agree that something should be done correct? Because it's unfair gameplay. We are not "know it alls", the rules will forever be incomplete as we come across new scenarios and new problems so a new rule isn't made to protect anyone and neither should you believe that 'no rule' scenario protects you from the action of admin against unfair gameplay.

Now regarding Beatz's action, he has all right to use his administrative powers on situations that are not covered by the rules if the situation is unfair gameplay BUT proper explanation to the accused is necessary, without it, we end up with shit like this. Nothing wrong with your everyday car blocking however this situation wasn't adequately explained. XTM I am not able to tell you whether he did things out of "true admin abuse" where your accusation is basically that he made an excuse later on to justify the kick rather than having an explanation from the start to warn you about. I personally don't know and I don't think anyone here will truly know the answer to that but I'm in agreement that the administrating needed proper explanation from the beginning.

That's my 2 cents to this whole thing.

Howl

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 02:29:02 am »
Too much of a hassle for a game.
I agree with GangstaRas' statement tho, proper explanation regarding 'no spawn cars at props entrance' could've been told.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 04:15:09 am »
Sorry, but I really ignored much K, you said all the times about saving friends, ask from thunder, beatz, karan or anyone, I am not close friend not even good friend of them(whoever the one you stated) & I always go with justice no matter its my friend, best friend, bro, cousin whatever the relation is, the thing is report, evidence, proofs & statements,

I posted that decision, discussing about a report with others is not a crime, even they agreed on my decision about the report you are saying, I take the full responsobility about deciding the final decision of all reports I handled and all of them are fair, so better stop posting finget on me & staff of EC.

Well, about the report, I completely agree on Gangstaras's 2 cent.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 04:20:22 am by Sevrin »