• October 03, 2024, 12:34:30 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: KAran.exe hp hack - report  (Read 1296 times)

XTM

KAran.exe hp hack - report
« on: June 07, 2016, 07:25:19 am »
Player Nick: KAran.exe
Date: today
Reason for reporting: hp hack
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:53:21 am by Sevrin »

Offline Thijn

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: KAran.exe hp hack - report
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 02:01:37 pm »
Do you genuinely think he's hacking? What were your pings, fps?

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 05:26:55 pm »
If you've any more videos to show or anything informative, go on, till then I'll take this report under consideration & will post the final decision soon.

karan

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 10:34:53 pm »

Had rain shower when i was playing, ping spiked and i was just standing there and waiting for it to get normal, you guys started to hunt me so i had no option to run which caused unhitablity...i am sorry for the inconvenience but that was all lag.. also your aim sucks in the rest of the video and blame vcmp 0.4 synch for the rest.. that car part in front of Ammunation, don't get me wrong but i always deliver a fair gameplay with no cheats, i don't need hacks to play this game, you ain't a newbie not to know me :)

Here's afterward ping spike.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:36:54 pm by karan »

XTM

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 11:13:28 pm »
Well, it seems to be true, but I have two questions:
1. There is no ping-limit on EC now? Any player with a ping over 2000ms can play free?
2. Why you continued playing with these spikes and no mod/admin could not notice this, BeaTz for example?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:41:52 pm by XTM »

karan

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 11:24:58 pm »
1. There is no ping-limit on EC now? Any player with a ping over 2000ms can play free?
2. Why you continued play with these spikes and no one mod/admin could not notice this, BeaTz for example?
not my problem.

whenever it spikes, i stand by a free spot and wait for it to get normal, you guys were chasing me and i was just running afaik i am lagging but no you won't gonna believe me so stick with your questions, i ain't gonna bother. it barely happens and mostly when it rains, i always complaint about rain.. Ask Phenomz if you don't believe me but i am a wireless user and it happens..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:29:03 pm by karan »

BeaTz

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 12:39:31 am »
2. Why you continued playing with these spikes and no mod/admin could not notice this, BeaTz for example?
We don't always watch 24/7 the player list.When players report for high ping i check them.I was busy trying to remove that damn truck

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 03:52:53 am »
Well, its due to ping spikes.

About xtm's questions, there is a ping limit in EC, it checks when you spawn not after it. I & many other admins kick players for high pings, if you see any player with these ping spikes, just do /report because admins play ingame also so they don't check the list all the time.

A message to karan & other ping spikers, I also face ping spikes rarely but I dont play or if I join server, I dont spawn & wait for it to get normal, so like a responsible player, you all must do it also, dont stand on free spot because if you are spawned, surely others will try to kill you.

Denied.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:55:38 am by Sevrin »