• September 21, 2024, 12:33:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Azulej Report #2  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
  • I Just Came Back I'm getting got used to me
    • View Profile
Azulej Report #2
« on: March 10, 2017, 10:32:35 am »
Admin nick:Azulej.
Your nick:Adrenaline
Date:today
Reason for report:Admin abuse

Do you remember my previous report on azulej?
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3315.0
He kicked me for my delay (my ping was between 200/230) Many administrators said that my report was false and to which I have come to clarify this issue, do you recognize this player?

Always plays with lag ----> http://imgur.com/a/KUW8U

why does not azulej kick traphole? If he has the highest ping I ever had when he forbade me, it will be because he is his friend? And when I forbid my solo did it because I made him spree to him?

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:In the evidence you can see that azulej and traphole are playing as a team and azulej does not kick him for his lag
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 02:58:20 pm by Human. »

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Azulej Report #2
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 11:14:26 am »
JUST BECAUSE REPORT GIVES ME BAN TO ME

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3574.0

???????????????????????????????????????

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 02:05:18 pm »
This is pure bullshit, just a picture of you trying hard to be tedious, did you reported his lag? no, you didn't. There's a cmd which is /report you should use that cmd instead of abusing me in the main chat. I won`t even care what you're saying if you say azulej fucking retard kick traphole bla bla you don't kick him because he's your friend little piece of shit crap tard or something like that you said. Did I kicked you for abuse me? no, I didn't but i'm ''admin abuse''. Everytime you join the server and im there you start to abuse me without any valid reason and after all this you expect that I care about you? you're wrong dude. However, I don't wanna make this a drama, and don't lie I banned you like 2 hours before you reported me, again reporting me without a valid reason and lying in the report won't help you to achieve your goal, btw I banned because you were spawning your fire truck to avoid being killed which is against server rules. I'll put here server rules regarding death evasion.

Death-evading
This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way. Example: Drowning yourself or jumping off of a roof at low health to commit suicide during a fight, or using /quit( /q ) or /kill whilst fighting an enemy and/or after being knocked down. All these are punishable with a temp-ban.

This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way, which in fact you were doing that spawning your fire truck to avoid the bullets.

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 05:15:45 pm »
You are right Azulej He's a big lagger in game.
When he online in during playing game his ping exceeded 150 to 78o.....Etc
he's always racism other player like retard paki, lol

He's said me many time i report but crack denied my report. :(
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Leo Kliesen

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 05:20:24 pm »
azulej kicked you because you first say now i make artifical lag after that your ping junp 500 to 600 then azulej kick you iam searching for server logs in which you say that words i hop i will find them also you always abuse all players countries so stop barking here in [ON]Traphole case you captur his ping when his  ping spikes here check this video and also check your real lag
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 05:23:38 pm by [WK]4635 »

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 08:06:32 pm »
You are right Azulej He's a big lagger in game.
When he online in during playing game his ping exceeded 150 to 78o.....Etc
he's always racism other player like retard paki, lol

He's said me many time i report but crack denied my report. :(
I've already been warned because that image is very old do not go where they do not call you

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 08:12:25 pm »
This is pure bullshit, just a picture of you trying hard to be tedious, did you reported his lag? no, you didn't. There's a cmd which is /report you should use that cmd instead of abusing me in the main chat. I won`t even care what you're saying if you say azulej fucking retard kick traphole bla bla you don't kick him because he's your friend little piece of shit crap tard or something like that you said. Did I kicked you for abuse me? no, I didn't but i'm ''admin abuse''. Everytime you join the server and im there you start to abuse me without any valid reason and after all this you expect that I care about you? you're wrong dude. However, I don't wanna make this a drama, and don't lie I banned you like 2 hours before you reported me, again reporting me without a valid reason and lying in the report won't help you to achieve your goal, btw I banned because you were spawning your fire truck to avoid being killed which is against server rules. I'll put here server rules regarding death evasion.

Death-evading
This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way. Example: Drowning yourself or jumping off of a roof at low health to commit suicide during a fight, or using /quit( /q ) or /kill whilst fighting an enemy and/or after being knocked down. All these are punishable with a temp-ban.

This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way, which in fact you were doing that spawning your fire truck to avoid the bullets.
no te entendi ni vergas de lo que dijistes pero en la evidencia no muestro que evado solo use /getcar lo cual no influyo en nada mi hp o de evadir la muerte y en ningun momento mencionas el por que no kickeas a traphole por su lag y tu hacias team con el y por que a mi me kickeastes cuando yo apenas tenia el ping en 230 y la imagen del paki es de un report anterior asi que no cuenta ya me advirtieron por eso http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3253.msg17663#msg17663

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 08:18:53 pm »
azulej kicked you because you first say now i make artifical lag after that your ping junp 500 to 600 then azulej kick you iam searching for server logs in which you say that words i hop i will find them also you always abuse all players countries so stop barking here in [ON]Traphole case you captur his ping when his  ping spikes here check this video and also check your real lag

You were not in the game so shut up

Do not post in any player/admin report thread unless you are directly involved.

You may only post in an player/admin report thread if:
You are the original poster of the player/admin report
You are the target (or one of the targets) of the player/admin report
You are a player or server administrator with additional evidence to add
You are a listed witness that can confirm events occured or have additional evidence to add

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 08:50:49 pm »
He's posting additional evidence so it's allowed. You're the one who needs to learn some manners if you wish to stay in this server for long.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 01:02:50 am »
Azulej as he says that he forbade me to evade with / getcar is not enough evidence this

Also says he was racist and this report is too old and I already received my warning about that report

I do not deserve to be banned by that stupid evidence that nothing is shown wrong
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3578.0

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 01:07:37 am »
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=367.0
Death-evading
This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Vlazmirz

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 06:46:20 am »
I may have lag but it is not my fault to have a bad internet. Although I am not complaining about having a bad ping I know it is annoying but you.
  You always evade death to me insults without reason only by lag? You are an immature boy the truth must have a little more respect with people.

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 07:16:29 am »
I may have lag but it is not my fault to have a bad internet. Although I am not complaining about having a bad ping I know it is annoying but you.
  You always evade death to me insults without reason only by lag? You are an immature boy the truth must have a little more respect with people.
What I mean is that you have lag and azulej did not kick you because you were teaming with him but to me in the previous ban that he gave me he kicked me because I had pinged the 230

Vlazmirz

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2017, 07:27:42 am »
What I mean is that you have lag and azulej did not kick you because you were teaming with him but to me in the previous ban that he gave me he kicked me because I had pinged the 230

Not only can you have good ping if not capable you have few fps at the time of playing which are not correct

Vlazmirz

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 07:28:53 am »
Also I do not need to kick myself when the server itself can give me