• September 21, 2024, 03:36:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: why it is allowed test in EC? and it is allowed? CLEO MODS? anime mods?  (Read 1557 times)

wwa0

I've collected some that are used ""mods"" and stuff to the other these are the ones that are used ""cleo"" and ""anime mods"" (as you'll see above)
why it is allowed to make test in the EC I don't know these thing to I have observed some using the different types of ""mods CLEO"" and I don't know it is allowed to make test in EC? (cleo parkour mod hacks etc etc)
can me explain someone is allowed to make test in EC Server (cleo mods etc etc)?
as you'll see these that are used ""mods"" and the things other do not need to be warned them to look above those that are used ""modsCLEO"" darkwofl casper does not need to take any warned from an admin why it is allowed? ""anime mods CLEO""
Casper tommy position of standing as you see in the ""casper photo"" the position of the foot though they are allowed in the EC ""animemods"" these do not have any warned for these ""anime mods CLEO""

as you have seen, and to (darkwofl aka md darkwofl) by making the test ""modsCLEO"" I want to know why it is allowed ""animemodscleo"" does not have any of the warned these players that made in test in the EC and used various types of ""cleomods""

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
CLEO is completely disabled in 0.4, there's no way to get it to work.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

wwa0

cleo can work with only one file dll or asi it works

karan

My ass, you can make it working with a bunch of folder and a dll, just like you increase your fps with asis, being a hypocrite won't gonna help.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
CLEO cannot do what it was intended to do in VCMP 0.4 unless you manage to readd SCM opcodes back into gta-vc.exe, which is a seemingly impossible task since the SCM is probably blocked / removed by vcmp-game.dll itself, which is uneditable for the most part.

On the other hand, there are people that think that having 'CLEO enabled' in the main menu on bottom left when playing VCMP means that CLEO is actually working. If you actually show me a working script that uses SCM opcodes in VCMP 0.4 that worked in 0.3z (such as a Ratcam script I have, for example), then I'll go to India / Pakistan and buy you a beer.

As for what is in the 'CLEO TEST' video itself - I can't be arsed to analyze it, but from memory: it might work because using animations does not require SCM, at least to my knowledge - perhaps I am wrong. Nonetheless, scripts that do not require SCM opcodes, will probably work in 0.4. Probably. I'm not entirely sure, as CLEO modding is a pointless subject to research in 0.4, since well.. only 1% of the scripts will actually work as intended.

EDIT: Another way would be just to simply edit the .ifp file.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:05:16 am by krystianoo »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
CLEO won't give you any of the benefit but yeah it can helps you only by jumping from roof without crouching after
Try it by pressing several times jump button after roof'd .. Cleo sucks ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Rorro arts

wwa0

CLEO cannot do what it was intended to do in VCMP 0.4 unless you manage to readd SCM opcodes back into gta-vc.exe, which is a seemingly impossible task since the SCM is probably blocked / removed by vcmp-game.dll itself, which is uneditable for the most part.

On the other hand, there are people that think that having 'CLEO enabled' in the main menu on bottom left when playing VCMP means that CLEO is actually working. If you actually show me a working script that uses SCM opcodes in VCMP 0.4 that worked in 0.3z (such as a Ratcam script I have, for example), then I'll go to India / Pakistan and buy you a beer.

As for what is in the 'CLEO TEST' video itself - I can't be arsed to analyze it, but from memory: it might work because using animations does not require SCM, at least to my knowledge - perhaps I am wrong. Nonetheless, scripts that do not require SCM opcodes, will probably work in 0.4. Probably. I'm not entirely sure, as CLEO modding is a pointless subject to research in 0.4, since well.. only 1% of the scripts will actually work as intended.

EDIT: Another way would be just to simply edit the .ifp file.

in fact, cleo say that it is working and here is this video that clearly shows that cleo work just to add a dll file or asi .ini and it can to work on this thing means it does not have any warned these players that means 1% cleo script means that working only 1% for this is not correct I've noticed a lot of players using types ""modscleo"" and so you see these videos this is the cleo script see video

just by adding some dll file. or asi it works very well and they all say that cleo does not work for this video that will see the above clearly shows that the cleo works.
I don't know these players used a lot of different types of ""modscleo"" and say that cleo does not work for this video clearly shows
and you say 1% script works in cleo some the dll file they make possible the work cleo ""nicknamehider"" is not a script cleo and see in the video above.
so and the for ""anime"" it should be normal as all the other players not to have any modification as they have without the video of the ""darkwofl aka md.darkwofl""

""animemods"" this does not compare with the players normal it can assist with a lot of advantages to players in the game.
(darkwofl aka md.darkwofl)
he was used these types of ""modscleo"" together with his friend (casper aka md.casper) and have been doing test ""mods"" and these do not need to be warned?

This include changing data files to give an unfair advantage to the player.
Map mods, add objects to your game but it's invisible to the other players.

and as I know this is breaking the rules of the server using the ""animemods"" and for ((casper aka md.casper) he hast been several times banned for stuff idoit.
as and wideescreenfix if i remove what they file dll. (d3d8.dll) I say that it may not work in vcmp0.4 (d3d8.dll) it is in the file in widescreenfix and with can to work widescreenfix on vcmp0.4

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
The video you have posted edits tag_zoffset in the default VCMP config to a high value, which means the tags will appear very high in the sky. Parkour mod, animation mods will probably work in VCMP 0.4, but it has nothing to do with actual CLEO.

wwa0

The video you have posted edits tag_zoffset in the default VCMP config to a high value, which means the tags will appear very high in the sky. Parkour mod, animation mods will probably work in VCMP 0.4, but it has nothing to do with actual CLEO.
well but this ""animemods"" should be allowed according to you and you say that ""Parkour mod"" I know that they are not allowed ""animationmods"" in EC? I know according to the rules of the server it is not allowed animation modification. why those who have ""animemods"" should be allowed in the game?

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
I never said animation mods should be allowed.

As per rules, they are disallowed, since they make certain things appear differently in your screen and they provide an advantage, in a certain way.

I have only described why those animation mods are not actual CLEO,

wwa0

Re: why it is allowed test in EC? and it is allowed? CLEO MODS? anime mods?
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 04:42:46 am »
I never said animation mods should be allowed.

As per rules, they are disallowed, since they make certain things appear differently in your screen and they provide an advantage, in a certain way.

I have only described why those animation mods are not actual CLEO,

alright. to close these topic. lock.