• September 21, 2024, 12:50:22 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 10509 times)

Ferrari32

Bullshit
« on: March 16, 2017, 10:57:16 pm »
Hi!

Absolute bullshit.

Just thought people would like to know what the Vice Underdogs clan actually thinks about your utterly smelly propagandic dishonest bullshit :)
I'm personally starting a campaign to boycot EC. Not because you have hackers among your staff. Not because you can't tell lag apart from speedgear. Not because you have an outdated script. Not even because all you do is asslick WK as your favorite passtime.

Purely for the reason that you are liars and hold false testimony about the words of the entirety of my clan.
Eat shit howl.

Have a nice day, the rest of you!

vito

Re: Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 11:10:29 pm »
How you may know bullshit or not if you are not a staff? Is it leaked by someone of your clan in staff?

Ferrari32

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 11:13:04 pm »
How you may know bullshit or not if you are not a staff? Is it leaked by someone of your clan in staff?

Oh how glad I am you asked!
I was in fact asked to forward the footage showing absolutely normal gameplay to my clan and conduct an investigation based on it. The entirety of the clan found nothing wrong with the video that was forwarded.
Yet somehow my clan is onboard with Siezer being the satan of Vice city multiplayer.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 11:17:44 pm »
They don't ban you from Forum. Not because you're instead there to say '' Bullshit ''
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 11:20:25 pm by GoRcEE^ »

Rorro arts

vito

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 11:18:24 pm »
I was in fact asked to forward the footage showing absolutely normal gameplay to my clan
But do you understand that fact your clan is not judge of each server in vc-mp?

Ferrari32

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 11:21:40 pm »
They didn't ban you from Forum. Not because you're instead there to say '' Bullshit ''

Indeed, I'm here to say that a statement given by the very manager of this server is absolute bullshit. Why am I saying it? Because it in fact is bullshit.

I was in fact asked to forward the footage showing absolutely normal gameplay to my clan
But do you understand that fact your clan is not judge of each server in vc-mp?

Indeed I do, I've never insinuated that banning or not banning Siezer is the decision of my clan. Someone else however did, and it was Howl. Hence the topic title.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 11:40:38 pm »
Buddy its up to you whatever you wants to say there but be in limits.. They can hear you if you are any of the staff member there

Rorro arts

Ferrari32

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 11:45:58 pm »
Buddy its up to you whatever you wants to say there but be in limits.. They can hear you if you are any of the staff member there
never forget http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2623.0

Offline Siezer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 01:02:36 am »
This is actually bullshit. This is the crappiest shit one would ever take. I don't think no other decision can be this much full of shit as this one is. I had a slight notion that this fucking decision will be against me. I sloged my ass off to make you realize that it is not a speed gear but a simple lag/glitch/slide. Oh well, that's that.

I had heared that the staff team is full of dumb asses but now i have personally experienced it. That was such a clummy thing that they did. No doubt, i respected you all a lot but after this decision i don't give a shit about you.

I can no longer continue in this showground of injustice and punks. So, i won't ever play in this server full of dotards. I truely congartulate you on having such a clumsy and lousy server and the staff team is to be held accountable for this lousiness. I fucking quit. Peace out.

VU only knows how to lag and glitch.

Mr, you should feel ahsamed because your clan is full of hackers they only know how to use a hack, to invent a hack and share a hack. Don't pretend to be what you are not, Mr.smatass.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:08:03 am by Siezer »

vito

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 01:41:12 am »
Quote from: Siezer
it is not a speed gear but a simple lag/glitch/slide.
Nothing wrong here, to be fair, everything that gives you same advantage as hacks (as serious as F1 and speedgear) should be treated equally, these are your personal problems and nobody elses'. Too bad only few will understand this in vc-mp.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 01:46:45 am »
Quote from: Siezer
it is not a speed gear but a simple lag/glitch/slide.
Nothing wrong here, to be fair, everything that gives you same advantage as hacks (as serious as F1 and speedgear) should be treated equally, these are your personal problems and nobody elses'. Too bad only few will understand this in vc-mp.

Not that I don't agree.. but such a solution is simply infeasible; the playercount would drop down... straight to the bottom.

Funny how you call his PC wooden while it's perfectly capable of playing this game at 1080p 60 FPS unlike 90% of your clan.

At least 90% of active players in VU isn't 2 1, like it is in your clan's case.

Ferrari32

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 02:16:35 am »

Howl

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 02:25:56 am »
Fair enough, that's your outlook. Your words are not going to make even a little change in me cus you're one of those people who starts to moan when things don't go in their favour.
So are you going to apologize if i show you the private boards discussion against seizer?

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 04:00:50 am »
It is hard to not moan, when the accused is not even given a chance to defend himself, let alone see the evidence presented against him.

(This video is private)

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 05:25:29 am »
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7901.msg93862#new

I was reading the shitty topic you've made and I saw my nick there so I'd like to know when the fuck did I misuse my power? I'm part of EC's staff since 2015 and from my point of view I've never been reported with a valid reason, and just for letting you know I've been reported only 7 times in two years and a half, 6 of those reports are here, in this forum and the previous one was in maiyan's forums, the old report was about rpg in close combat, report which was denied because I was fair away from the guy that reported me, I may have mistakes since I'm human but I'll never abuse of power to ban, mute, kick or whatever I can do against players since it totally goes against of my personal ideals of how a person must behave, even if this is a game I try to do the same here to be the most fair possible.

Let's review my reports in this forum.

1) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=1627.0 I guess there is no need to add nothing more, it was stats padding here and in mars.

2) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2627.0 The guy reported me because my radar was off which is obviously a bug, and after I knocked him in a duel he paused the game. Nothing wrong here, in fact the issue was resolved.

3) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2757.0 the guy reported me because I banned him more days than his brother, wtf dude. Also he did death evasion, again nothing wrong.

4) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3315.0 I just kicked adrenaline because his ping was like 800 and he was warping, he made his spree in shafi and swat not me, and however if his spree was made in rounds against me what the fuck is wrong with it? it's part of the game, my decision was not wrong.

5) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3573.0 Seems like this guy has issues against me so he reported me  for not kicking traphole, when nobody reported traphole so why the fuck should I kick traphole if nobody is complaining about his lag? it doesnt make sense.

6) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3593.0 This was discussed between some staffs and all agreed in, I just made the honors. I didn't say oh siezer, who the fuck is siezer? meh. doesn't matter I wanna ban him because I dislike his nickname or whatever, I don't even know him why the fuck I'll ban him? He said lot of trash against me in his report. Unfortunatelly I'm preparing some final exams in university so I'm not active right now and I didn't have the opportunity to talk with him, I just come here because two guys poked me via whatsapp about all this crap. About siezer's ban. he could just pm me in mirc, forum in a polite way or even make a topic in general discussion or ban appeal section instead of what he has done and things could be discussed under good terms.

So, ferrari, if you dislike so much EC and you're so good why you bother in make such topic against us? just be more good than us, don't play here if you dislike EC and its politics. I thought you were different dude, you're not fair, not with me at least.