• September 21, 2024, 12:44:22 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 10506 times)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 09:57:31 am »
Don't make things worst with insulting other clan. Insulting/useless replies will be removed, lets go straight to the point.

The admin report against Azulej should be denied as it's not Azulej's fault, he simply took the job of banning player after the admins had finished their discussion. The 'Admin Report' board is used to report admin that's caught abusing his powers or breaking the server rules, it's already stated in the description & i dont see Azulej abused his power in the report.
Quote from: Human.
while for those with 3rd party tools that gives advantages are just waiting for a ban, but as admins cant take action without evidence or a clear rules..we might have to open a discussion about it first and without proof, we cant do anything yet. There are few players that are being watched by admins, admins are just collecting evidences to ban them & it is not as easy as pointing at people's mistake and complaining. There are alot of glitch in 0.4 and the problem with FPS, ping..etc, so it's not easy to get a clear evidence. The admins might even end up banning wrong player, that's why it takes time to handle reports related to 3rd party tools and that's one of the reason we have unban appeal board
The admins also suspect few more players using speed modification, but before we have a good evidence against them, we couldnt take any action and we have to let them play freely. We had a few discussion about these matter in private( whether evidence provided by player or vid from admins ), but it end up with the result that it was caused by glitch of vcmp after the admin tried to reproduce the same thing. As the players dont know, they would think that admins take action directly without any discussion.

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7901
About your topic, it's totaly bullshit with wrong facts. You told that EC staff are bad and biased on their decision, while you cant even get your facts right, it's wrong & your own statement is biased, quite shameful for an ex-staff member. Sevrin was not EC manager,  he was EC admin & he got demoted to EC moderator, he no longer has access to ban & he can only report rule breakers or kick them. About script, the changelogs are here: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=290.0 and we are sticking to the DM mode, not a car race. In the topic, you had also counted the wrong/invalid reports against the staff members, for what reason ? To make players think that they are reported many times without counting whether the reports are valid or not ?
do you expect us to remove him just because he has alot of invalid reports against him ? If that's how you think, you just proved that you dont care about evidence and your decision is biased.
You ran away when EC was facing hard time, now you are posting wrong facts to effect other players view/thought on EC & you are proud of it ? Now, dont think to hide it by deleting/editing your topic in VU forum. You just proved you are not ready to make a move in a good and clean way.

What Howl said was also right, the staff in EC are not from specific clan or only clanless players. So, the admins/mods from VU, MK, ULK and clanless admin also post their views.

Stop getting us into your personal problem with other players, dont blame us if you cant get good evidences against your enemies for the admin to take action. Im pretty sure many other servers had also faced the same problem with confirming hack/rule break, we can start discussing in a good way or the problem will never be solved. We have seen you running away from problem instead of discussing it nicely, will you do it again this time ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:22:11 pm by Human. »

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 10:17:13 am »
dont blame us if you cant get good evidences against your enemies for the admin to take action..
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3607.0
Check this report,it was a clear death evade .
One can do any stuff to prevent their ban,why should the animation fail if your gta vc is clean,or else he just made a false video to prevent his ban.
Big Wig

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2017, 10:37:46 am »
didnt he proved about it in his video ?

Edit:
1. I've tried it, seems like i got same result.
2. Off-topic and insulting replies removed, you may use 'report to moderator' if i missed them.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:03:58 pm by Human. »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 10:56:12 am »
One can do any stuff to prevent their ban,why should the animation fail if your gta vc is clean,or else he just made a false video to prevent his ban.
Have you tried doing it too?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:58:29 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline shawn

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 12:50:33 pm »
I registered here to post
Goodluck EC
2/50

CrackM4

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 03:08:04 pm »
I won't insult nobody, because that's not the point.

Honestly, always I'm trying to keep this community alive (Because it's hard with all of this drama about WK, or speedgear <- the new f1 drama). I respect your views guys, EC is not perfect, and I accept your comments because that make us better day by day.

I barely know you Ferrari in all this time that I've been here, I don't understand why you are saying that all of us are inexperienced,

as I said I won't insult nobody, I think I didn't do anything wrong in all the time that I'm administrating this server.

Have a good day.

-Crack

led

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 03:13:50 pm »
I won't insult nobody, because that's not the point.

Honestly, always I'm trying to keep this community alive (Because it's hard with all of this drama about WK, or speedgear <- the new f1 drama). I respect your views guys, EC is not perfect, and I accept your comments because that make us better day by day.

I barely know you Ferrari in all this time that I've been here, I don't understand why you are saying that all of us are inexperienced,

as I said I won't insult nobody, I think I didn't do anything wrong in all the time that I'm administrating this server.

Have a good day.

-Crack

I just reply here to remark this comment, respect opinions and solve problems in a peace and respectful environment is the right way.
It's the main value of respect the opinion from others, please people, you are enoughly mature to handle this.
Regards.

Ferrari32

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 03:30:18 pm »
Instead of going salty and trying to put me down for semanthics, you might as well give the topic a read and realize the very irony of your posts. That's about as much as I have to say here.

Right, I'd also like to point out that the purpose of the topic isn't ''fuck you'', the point is we can all be better, and more knowledgeable. And of course, more honest. I feel sorry that some of you misunderstood it, but I can't say it's not a scenario I didn't expect.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:02:35 pm by Ferrari32 »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 04:19:10 pm »
Quote from: Ferrari32
Right, I'd also like to point out that the purpose of the topic isn't ''fuck you'', the point is we can all be better, and more knowledgeable. And of course, more honest. I feel sorry that some of you misunderstood it, but I can't say it's not a scenario I didn't expect.
If your purpose is to make the community better, you shouldnt start a boycott instead give suggestion for improvement. I hope you know what your were talking about and what's your own purpose. Btw, please read what Azulej, Crack and me said above. Especially:
Quote from: Crack
I respect your views guys, EC is not perfect, and I accept your comments because that make us better day by day.
while for those with 3rd party tools that gives advantages are just waiting for a ban, but as admins cant take action without evidence or a clear rules..we might have to open a discussion about it first and without proof, we cant do anything yet. There are few players that are being watched by admins, admins are just collecting evidences to ban them & it is not as easy as pointing at people's mistake and complaining. There are alot of glitch in 0.4 and the problem with FPS, ping..etc, so it's not easy to get a clear evidence. The admins might even end up banning wrong player, that's why it takes time to handle reports related to 3rd party tools and that's one of the reason we have unban appeal board
But it dont work that way, players tend to report admin( which would get denied if the admin didnt abuse his power ) or open a topic to insults whole staff which leads to worst problem( especially after more players get in with offensive replies and cause dramas, it's part of vcmp ) but we will end up with no solution. We do be grateful if the players could show up in a mature attitude, understand that we cant take action without evidence & mistakes might happen during the administration. Some players might get up to 5 reports against him, but if the evidence is not clear, nothing we can do about that. The admins might also do mistake during reports solving as they handle alot of reports everyday, in server & forum even the chance of mistake is low. That is one of the reason we have 'Ban Appeals' board, it's also used to post about wrong bans & defense yourself.

Off-topic replies removed.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:18:49 pm by Human. »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 11:21:27 pm »
Consider that VU will never be able to construct a server gamemode like EC's,and nor will gain any of such administrations like EC's.
For first time, I can say I respect Human.He's a professional developer among Aaron and others in past.
So, so should you say.Instead of "community-respect" (bleah) the best server in VC-MP history of 0.4 , you boycot it?

Ferrari32

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 02:13:24 am »
Consider that VU will never be able to construct a server gamemode like EC's,and nor will gain any of such administrations like EC's.
For first time, I can say I respect Human.He's a professional developer among Aaron and others in past.
So, so should you say.Instead of "community-respect" (bleah) the best server in VC-MP history of 0.4 , you boycot it?

I won't be harsh on you here since at the time it was released, you probably didn't know how to read given your age. But yeah, we kinda already made a bunch of those

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2017, 02:17:30 am »

I won't be harsh on you here since at the time it was released, you probably didn't know how to read given your age. But yeah, we kinda already made a bunch of those
I doubt so.
Back when it started (the reboot) ,EC had VU members' admins.Now we know the reason why I said what I said about EC staff,true?

Ferrari32

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2017, 02:34:26 am »

I doubt so.
Back when it started (the reboot) ,EC had VU members' admins.Now we know the reason why I said what I said about EC staff,true?
Umm, ever heard of XE?

Yes, because you hate VU. How is this relevant?

Howl

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2017, 08:27:01 pm »
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7901.msg93971#new

Poor Ferrari, judging EC staff and couldn't differenciate that the ban periods for speed adjustments and glitch are different.
Well who cares about your long ass paragraph. These comments full of hatred will lead you nowhere, you're just degrading yourself in front of everyone. But yes i can assure you, SOME of your clan mates and close friends will support you in everything even if you're wrong. :)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2017, 08:40:34 pm »
...alleged speed adjustments, since the evidence hasn't been released to the public. Lol.