• September 20, 2024, 07:47:39 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Report WK and CF  (Read 943 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Report WK and CF
« on: March 27, 2017, 12:47:27 am »
Player Nick: In video
Date: -----
Reason for reporting: Spawn camping Spawnkilling and may be RG
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: as Casper is banned from forum so he choose me to report them :)... haters stay away plz... the one who will say he has time to run or he is shooting bla bla bla for his kind information there is no way to run anywhere everywhere greens + this is not their 1st time they usually get ban for this issue...

thanks Regards Casper.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:20:08 am by Ryne »

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: Report WK and CF
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 12:51:14 am »
Instead of pretending to be a retarded newbie by standing still and baiting players to shoot you, you should actually try to fight back or run.
There was enough time to do so nor did you put any effort in doing so.

There was no rocket glitching either, nor is it spawncamping since there's 2-3 blues camping the interior of the bar giving them the right to fight and bomb the place however they feel like.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:55:45 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 01:12:39 am »
He had time to run but he didn't.
How disgusting this shit is dude. He had the time to bait but he didn't because that retard wants to BAN us. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Why are the MD's feeling pain in their asses after the rape of today. Don't worry. I've got 1 hour and 13 mins of your conveyor.
I agree with Brian also. Why didn't he ran to save his ass when he had time? Don't try to act like a smartass dude.
Any else who rape you, you will cry always? LOL.?
About my rocket kill, I've got the whole video of your repa and it can proof that it wasn't below 24 meters. Please wait till I post that log.

Evidence of that rocket shit:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:22:15 am by Awaix »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 01:26:58 am »
Instead of pretending to be a retarded newbie by standing still and baiting players to shoot you, you should actually try to fight back or run.

There was no rocket glitching either, nor is it spawncamping since there's 2-3 blues camping the interior of the bar giving them the right to fight and bomb the place however they feel like.
do you even know what is spawncamping ? and what yu want to say run to where at your home WTF there are all greens everywhere they camped into bikers what to do lol why yu always make yur ass in every report go mind yur own fucking buissness Licky ass.

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 01:30:30 am »

do you even know what is spawncamping ? and what yu want to say run to where at your home WTF there are all greens everywhere they camped into bikers what to do lol why yu always make yur ass in every report go mind yur own fucking buissness Licky ass.
He is a moderator. He have right to post his opinion and most of the butthurts who have the chance to escape from the report are trapped by Brian post.
About the running thing, a player (well trained) can run through the combat when he is spawned. Not like that gaysper who just stop there to record his rape by WK.
Please I say again, don't react as smartass.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 01:35:33 am »

He is a moderator. He have right to post his opinion and most of the butthurts who have the chance to escape from the report are trapped by Brian post.
About the running thing, a player (well trained) can run through the combat when he is spawned. Not like that gaysper who just stop there to record his rape by WK.
Didnt Answered to yu kindly move yur ass aside :)

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 01:38:29 am »

Didnt Answered to yu kindly move yur ass aside :)
As he is a WK member, I have to post a thing of common sense, not like your shit which does not mean anything.
I'm involved here because there's my name there in the video see with glasses m8 " [CFr]AX".

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 01:49:36 am »
It's called DEATH MATCH for a reason, not "hide and seek at your spawn point".
When 2 groups are fighting on a location and you decide to be stupid enough and spawn as a third party on said location, you don't go whining about spawn camping, especially when you're only starting to whine at one specific group with who you have personal issues/vendetta with.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 05:27:27 am »
Reply has been removed due to irrelevant post and posting where you are not involved.

Forum warning has been issued.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:04:02 am by Ryne »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 07:23:13 am »
[OFF]Tom - Warned (4/6)
[CFr]AX - Warned (2/3)
HARIS1 - Warned (2/3)
R4D0N - Warned (1/3)
XTM and [ON]Wishwanath - I don't see them spawnkilling or they killed Laur after he moved or started shooting.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:25:48 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.