• September 25, 2024, 07:25:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Servin cry admin here  (Read 1913 times)

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

Servin cry admin here
« on: June 09, 2016, 04:53:12 pm »
Admin Name: =TRC=Servin
Date: 0605
Reason for report: : fake banned NYB clan members
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=376.0
Extra notes: there no death evade  same msg show if you burn from mol or type /kill show how do he know this is death evade already all know how nyb clan raped him and he jealous from NYB clan member he know im record video 24/7 so he left me now he start banned my clan members. he down ec server respect everyday do something make fair gameplay for all.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 07:27:57 pm by Aaron »

karan

Re: Servin cry admin here
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 05:04:19 pm »
Yeah, i am still wondering, how someone can type "pig and /kill" on the same second.. he ain't a robot, he's a human like us.look at the chat .. he typed "pig" before dying.

I was discussing his report with GangstaRus and before he make any decision, Sevrin in hurry banned him, idk what was that hurry for, we haven't even finished our discussion, licking someone's ass is okay but deeply shoving your head in someone's ass is something you should not do, yeah i know you're a wannable WK's culprit but keep your "asskickingship, and administrating ship" differently.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:06:38 pm by karan »

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 05:24:43 pm »

i am sorry for posting other server video it was compulsion of me cuz i am banned in ec
my vcmp bugged or something else
in 04rel003 servers mol is completely bugged i think but it also happens sometimes in 04rel004

Offline EvilSpiriT

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 05:43:38 pm »
Don't make useless posts Awaix, we will discuss this matter privately.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 05:44:01 pm »
First of all, for god sake keep the personal damn issues away from here, we are not made of pure gold, mistakes happens from humans dude, I wasnt aware of that bug, it happened once I guess in very past but not after that then I thought its fixed maybe & I thought md619 killed himself with /kill & about pig & other thing, it can be done fella if you are fast typer but MD619 posted his innocence video, a bit similar case like that happened in past, I banned hyperzon but he posted in unban appeal & proved himself that he was innocent, dunno why honey popped in & posted admin report even rarely sometimes, admins post wrong decisions and after unban appeal, those are solved, I am unbanning md619 but he also should have posted an unban appeal not this admin report but I will still talk to some seniors about it & the bug, well I guess matter is solved, Higher staff will take care of it.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:52:37 pm by Sevrin »

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 05:51:36 pm »
First of all, for god sake keep the personal damn issues away from here, we are not made of pure gold, mistakes happens from humans dude, I wasnt aware of that bug, it happened once I guess in very past but not after that then I thoughy its fixed maybe & I thought md619 killed himself with /kill & about ping & other thing, it can be done fella if you are fast typer but MD619 posted his innocence video, a similat case like that happened in past, I banned hyperzon buy he posted in unban appeal & prpved himself that he was innocent, dunno why honey popped in & posted admin report even rarely sometimes, admins post wrong decisions, I am unbanning md619 but he also should have posted an unban appeal not this admin report, well I guess matter is solved, Higher staff will take care of it.

What do you mean.? huh.? Being an innocent child at the moment you think you will be forgiven.? huh.? Nah.
You've already warned 2 times. Now it is the time for your demotion.Why do you make mistakes.? huh.?
You are an admin. You have to see reports well and think on them deeply and then make any decision.
Not like just saw the video. The reporter gives his excuses and ban the player.

(Sorry for posting here but i have to help my clan members)

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 05:55:14 pm »
First of all, for god sake keep the personal damn issues away from here, we are not made of pure gold, mistakes happens from humans dude, I wasnt aware of that bug, it happened once I guess in very past but not after that then I thought its fixed maybe & I thought md619 killed himself with /kill & about pig & other thing, it can be done fella if you are fast typer but MD619 posted his innocence video, a bit similar case like that happened in past, I banned hyperzon but he posted in unban appeal & proved himself that he was innocent, dunno why honey popped in & posted admin report even rarely sometimes, admins post wrong decisions and after unban appeal, those are solved, I am unbanning md619 but he also should have posted an unban appeal not this admin report, well I guess matter is solved, Higher staff will take care of it.

when karan tell him this is bug this is bug this is bug this is bug this is bug this is bug he said this this not bug storemuse solved this long time ago now he acting becuzse he know he wrong  just demoted him 5 to double zero he jealouse from nyb clan he cry everyday don't make this server JOKE also he trying again banned nyb clan members.

Offline La[Z]eR

• Major Staff
  • VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 05:59:25 pm »

I recently tested it with EvilSpiriT. It clearly shows that it's a bug and is lasting from a long time. As an admin you should know that before taking any immediate actions..

You don't even play so much and you were behaving as if you know everything about the bugs. Just blindly believing and asslicking some guys isn't the solution.
I am unbanning md619 but he also should have posted an unban appeal not this admin report but I will still talk to some seniors about it & the bug, well I guess matter is solved, Higher staff will take care of it.
Are you fucking crazy ??
Why he should post an unban appeal when he's innocent. I think you are trying to become the king of your own world but you forgot that new EC is meant to be Democratic EC, not for asslicking.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:20:44 pm by saurabh »
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh killed [OFF]Tom (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Torso) (4.26142).
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh: tom kiss my ass

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 06:00:47 pm »
Yes actually every single person whom i am sharing my thoughts saying that Sevrin is wrong
Common sense if i had used /kill then why server did not show suicide ?

karan

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 06:04:06 pm »
I was shouting in that "this is bug, not an evade" you simply ignored everything and banned him as you "trust" that Brian that got kicked from EAF for illegal mods and still plays with 144 fps whereas allowed fps is 60, none of us can prove it as server sided is max 60 and it won't gonna show up at /fps, you're doing what a blind follower do, simply grow up before everyone here end your career.

I thought md619 killed himself with /kill & about pig & other thing, it can be done fella if you are fast typer
Try that and post a video, lets see how fast are you when you're getting burnt with a mol at 30 hp and you type "pig with /kill" in that same second.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:07:52 pm by karan »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:42 pm »
Listen, about the bug I again say It happened about months ago just once with me & I thought it is now fixed in new updates of VC:MP but it was my bad, I posted the decision immediately.

Listen carefully, whenever someone reports any player, the admin handling a report is already chosen by higher staff to take care of reports, rarely happens, we post wrong decision & the player who is banned wrongfully gets unbanned on unban appeal after proving himself innocent, it isn't happened with me damn, it happened with others also, the thing was the time when I decided that report, all the evidences was against MD619, he said /kill & no suicide message, because I know myself & Brian posted that video, he threw a mol on himself & when he's going to die he typed /kill & got message of "burned to death", I swear if any other admin sees that video & other videos, he should've posted the same decision I posted, so why it's for you 'so called' admin report as it can be solved easily on unban appeals & that's why there are unban appeals section not admin report section. I agree I was warned in past but that was totally different matter, of command abuse even I talked to DronZ on IRC about it & then all knows what happened. Also, I don't rely on anyone's trust or anything, I just see the evidences, consideration & then decision, if posted a wrong decision, it happens not from me also other admins & there's that's why damn unban appeal section to prove innocence.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 07:27:06 pm »
Not making this a drama again, sevrin accepted his wrong doing and that's the point of it and also one of the reason why ban appeal is there not only for apologizing but if wrongfully banned. I'm not denying this report but make it a solve statement. Don't hesitate to ask fellow admins sev if you're in trouble regarding reports though.