• September 21, 2024, 11:02:27 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Report CrackM4  (Read 1155 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Report CrackM4
« on: April 01, 2017, 05:24:42 pm »
Admin nick: Crackm4
Your nick: [MD]MAD_K!Ll3R
Date: tomorrow
Reason for report: admin power abusing
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
/Storymode Enabled

(1) Yesterday we raped Crackm4 alot its was 5vs3 me and baba were spawncamping at crack s dipos location after getting 1 hour rape he started kicking baba sain for fps spiking.

on Baba s request i checked baba s fps more than one time when he was fighting... all the time fps was stable at 60 but when i started throwing mols on baba sain to check his fps it dropped to 44 even its normal and fps limit is 20 in server i guess... BTW every normal PC player s fps drop while watching through at fire.

(2) after alot rape crack started barking and insulting to baba sain but when i insulted crack with the same language that crack used... he kicked me for insulting him... i ussually love crack s this move because he think he is the president of america but he is just a piece of shit nothing more i already made a report against crack for the same favour but it got denied thank you higher level admins :) .

(3) and then he Rq and came on irc at the same time we reported Waqas and Vir id 8 and id 2 for fps + ping problems

he just came in server asked waqas to fix pc problems even his fps was more lower than baba s fps and ignored id 2 vir who usually lags.

and started teaching us lessons for his rape

instead of taking any action against them his words are

Extra notes:  he did 3 admin abuses at a same time... for 3rd one it was his duty to kick them instead of showing us a lesson thta we didnt reported him when he was in our team. lol is this EC staff ?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:20:25 pm by Howl »

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: Report CrackM4
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 05:26:35 pm »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 05:34:09 pm »
Date: tomorrow

LoL i was setting up Logs thats why i made a mistake -_-
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 11:31:47 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

CrackM4

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:31:47 am »
I don't see the point of this useless topic, I have nothing to say I was just doing my work. I didn't kick Waqas because when he was using your skin, you and your friends didn't say nothing, huh?

Whatever, It's just my work

and btw, you said that not me, i just copy pasted it.

Howl

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 08:19:22 pm »
Crack, DO NOT kick players if they've even 20 fps minimum. There's no such rule against FPS spikes.

@Mad_killer
You're not allowed to insult staff members. We do not tolerate such thing at all.
If an Administrator/Moderator breaks a rule, just open a report in a proper way. I will not bear such words again like raped, barking etc which you've used against Crack.

Next time if i see you being an ignorant guy you'll receive a ban by me personally, for your bad behaviour.