• September 24, 2024, 02:31:37 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: report  (Read 662 times)

4kUM45.

« on: April 19, 2017, 09:50:25 am »
Player Nick: [ss]eddy
Date: today
Reason for reporting: wallhack mods
Evidence:
Extra notes: you can see at first minutes of video while I was dodging eddy's bullets and then he killed [ON]0x000 two times hiding behind walls and [ON]0x000 was camping behind a tree too and got poped (at last mins of video)
I recommend [ON]0x000 to post any picture/video that shows more of this.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:31:12 am by Crack »

[SS]Eddy

Re: report
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:22:31 am »
Are you blind? In the second 15 (in your video) clearly it is seen as I make a rapid movement with laser-sniper which is shown in the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRtK0CckldY&feature=youtu.be

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 12:11:22 pm »
@eddy : your video is unavailable, please fix it.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 01:08:59 pm »
Eddy is seen peeking out of the corner, it's enough to have a clear view in FPV to kill.
The part about the tree, snipers have the ability to shoot through solid objects.
Whether it is considered as wallglitch is a different question, it's pretty much the same thing as with Ryxen a few days ago.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 01:37:52 pm »
It's public now

4kUM45.

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 05:29:15 pm »
Are you blind? In the second 15 (in your video) clearly it is seen as I make a rapid movement with laser-sniper which is shown in the following video.

No, I am not the only one who's saying that you use mods to get ability to kill the opponent even if he's behind a wall or something. And what about the second one? You clearly didn't make any movement and btw [ON]0x000 was hiding too so how could you kill him? I've seen many players got banned for this kind of shitty ass cheats

4kUM45.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 05:39:09 pm »
The part about the tree, snipers have the ability to shoot through solid objects.
He wasn't even shown up when he killed him. (As you can see the other players were clearly shown). Even though it's wallglitch.

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 10:17:48 pm »
And what about the second one? You clearly didn't make any movement and btw [ON]0x000 was hiding too so how could you kill him? I've seen many players got banned for this kind of shitty ass cheats
Did you really see my video? If your partner "ON" was a little more to the right then I would not be able to see him, but he was visible.

CrackM4

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 01:31:03 am »

Report denied.