• September 22, 2024, 08:23:32 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: rEpOrT...! (Forum)  (Read 925 times)

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
rEpOrT...! (Forum)
« on: April 23, 2017, 06:40:50 pm »
Player Nick: Russian Please
Date: Today
Reason: Posting someone's real life picture and saying he is me, which I'm not.
Evidence: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4155.0
Extra Notes: Can be one of MD"s asshole. You know the most retarded person in the whole world.
I'm talking about casper. He did that shit. I request admins to check the possibility who can be in the range through his IP.
And ban this retard. Thanks.
Edit: As I saw that when this guy logged out, broly just logged in. So, this guy can be broly.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:44:17 pm by Ryne »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Re: rEpOrT...! (Forum)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 07:00:18 pm »
http://imgur.com/a/8jkBy

Incase he deletes the topic.

johnbelley

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 07:09:06 pm »
Banned.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:44:35 pm by Ryne »

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 07:22:21 pm »
Banned.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:45:03 pm by Ryne »

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 07:30:34 pm »
Broly suspected:

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 09:02:50 pm »
Awaix what you want to show by posting my picture ? huh i really dont give a fuck to you and why the fuck i will ruined whole forum by adding your sluty face on forum its my exams session even i get online once a day for just 5 mins. i dont have fucky time to insult aomeone without any reason.

PS thnx for the publicity Mr.Awaix have a good day.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:06:32 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 09:16:56 pm »
Awaix what you want to show by posting my picture ? huh i really dont give a fuck to you and why the fuck i will ruined whole forum by adding your sluty face on forum its my exams session even i get online once a day for just 5 mins. i dont have fucky time to insult aomeone without any reason.

Sluty picture is yours not mine.
As I observed that when that russian please logged out, broly logged in. It can be a condition that broly was online from 2 devices. One from mobile and second from his computer. And as I said, none of the MD instead Casper and Madkiller is added in my FB. And I also don't have time to reply to your useless shits. Nice inglish btw.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 09:24:37 pm »

As I observed that when that russian please logged out, broly logged in. It can be a condition that broly was online from 2 devices. One from mobile and second from his computer. And as I said, none of the MD instead Casper and Madkiller is added in my FB. And I also don't have time to reply to your useless shits. Nice inglish btw.
You just posted my pic... for what i dont give a fuck.. just imagine i have experience in adobe animator cinema 4d and filmora how it would be if i make a whole movie on you ? but i am not like you fool guys i dont have enough time to give a piece of shit to you.

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 09:28:42 pm »

You just posted my pic... for what i dont give a fuck.. just imagine i have experience in adobe animator cinema 4d and filmora how it would be if i make a whole movie on you ? but i am not like you fool guys i dont have enough time to give a piece of shit to you.
You did that because today I rekt you with another nick. Remember Aunty_Gormint_Wali?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 11:00:31 pm »

You did that because today I rekt you with another nick. Remember Aunty_Gormint_Wali?
so let my exams session gets over.... nothing more i can just say you will jump from roof to roof as ussual you do ☺

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 11:13:00 pm »

so let my exams session gets over.... nothing more i can just say you will jump from roof to roof as ussual you do ☺
Because I cant control your artificial lag. :)

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2017, 11:43:54 pm »
Stop it here. All of you.

Russian Please has been banned from forum.
Broly has been banned from forum for sending irrelevant real life pictures in personal messages.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:05:39 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.