• September 23, 2024, 11:27:16 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Really irritating staffs.  (Read 817 times)

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
Really irritating staffs.
« on: April 29, 2017, 10:53:18 pm »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server)Server.
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can):I just want to ask to the staffs that "Why are you not available most of the times when there is a hacker". Ok we don't know that when the hacker will arrive or a rule breaker will.I just wanna request to the staffs to check the forums or the server 2hours/day or even every hour if you can. Why I am saying is that,players are started to hate the server nowadays. Because of the rule breakers nor the hackers. So I suggest the staffs to be active and check the forums and server. I don't know that other players care bout the server or not but I do.
Extra notes:Thnx for spending the time to read this.,
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:55:58 pm by DarkFox »

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: Really irritating staffs.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 11:20:48 pm »
reason for inactivity is that admin application are closed, btw, a big +1

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 02:11:42 am »
reason for inactivity is that admin application are closed, btw, a big +1

sad you aint admin??
:(

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 11:32:14 am »
The staff members are not small childrens with a lot of free time, we cant force them to leave college or works just to be in server every hours. It is already stressful to take care of server( solve problems, handle hackers/rule-breakers, insults ) after a tired day of works, moreover this is not their job and they get nothing from all this. They have tried their best to be online in the forum, IRC and server. The cooperation from players is needed to keep the server clean from rule breakers. They cant simply leave their job or college just to play a game and the admin cant ban player without evidence. So, if you dont report the rule breakers, the admin cant ban them due to the lack of evidence. There are few admins currently inactive due to personal reasons( mostly studies ), so the reports handling might be quite slow these days. The active admins are trying to cover the work of the inactive admins.

The admin application was closed because of few reasons. So, we used different way to choose admin & the new way is still suitable for now.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:34:51 am by Human. »