• September 23, 2024, 07:21:42 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: blablabla  (Read 2709 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
blablabla
« on: May 22, 2017, 09:29:45 pm »
In-Game nick: [ss]kry1488
Ban ID: 2137
Date you were banned: today
Suspected reason: i dont suspect the reason i know the reason
Admin that banned you: sryne
Why should we unban you ?:

first of all i'd like to ask you niggers to not lock this topic and deny without any discussion

second of all here is the wall glitching rule you cucks

Wall-glitching
It is strictly prohibited in this server. Wall-glitching is an act on which you 'purposely' use the game's bug or any other unfair way to shoot through a wall to hit another player. This includes bugged or non-solid places/walls that are accessible by foot but covered by texture.

now if you have at least 1% English reading comprehension you can see that the rule states

any other unfair way to shoot through a wall

I don't see myself shooting through a wall in any of the reports, do you?

Quote from: Ryne
@Krys1488: We consider it wall glitch, no matter you shoot straight to walls using Rocket to damage next person via explosion.

now this is the best shit

so you openly admit to not following the rule topic?

players can get banned just because you consider something so?

eighth of all

here you can see a player being unbanned for the same offense

and another topic which I made myself

you can't ban me for wall glitch when the rules topic clearly states it isn't

Extra note: fuck yall
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:47:09 pm by Aaron »

Radon

WannaKrys
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 10:08:17 pm »
Most apropiate title ever.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:11:39 am by Radon »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
Re: radon is gay
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 10:10:50 pm »
Most apropiate title ever.

thanks

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: blablabla
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 10:19:32 pm »
Grenade and rockets are different thing, you were using rockets at that time as an advantage in your point as their running blind inside that building nor they can't retaliate you at the same time. We made it clear that molotovs/grenades can be considered legal depending on the situation, but in this case it's different.

Radon: Don't post if you're not involved in this appeal.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 10:22:17 pm »
Grenade and rockets are different thing, you were using rockets at that time as an advantage in your point as their running blind inside that building nor they can't retaliate you at the same time. We made it clear that molotovs/grenades can be considered legal depending on the situation, but in this case it's different.

Radon: Don't post if you're not involved in this appeal.

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3355.msg18464#msg18464

How come Eddy was unbanned, then? I have done the same.

I also don't see a rule regarding this at all, and what I have done does NOT fit the definition of wall=glitch. And if it does, then explain how; if I'm not shooting through a wall.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 10:36:53 pm »
Here is even a more recent post from another administrator: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3959.msg21930#msg21930

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 10:39:44 pm »
Don't tell me you aren't aware of the rules? Despite you play in ec maybe you're fully aware on what's happening, Is this your first offence regarding this report? And we given a brief about this as for that time there was a confusion between staffs whether it is accepted or not.

Anyways i'm not the one who will decide for the conclusion since Ryne handled this, he has the authority to give you the final decision, I just made some clarifications.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 10:43:30 pm »
I am aware of rules that EXIST and are VISIBLE to the general public. There is no mention of such an offense in the Server Rules topic which I follow.

Tell me, has this been stated in the rules topic? Yes or no?

If this is disallowed, then why was Eddy unbanned? This only leads me to think even more that this is allowed.

How is anyone supposed to know that this is disallowed despite there being no mention of this in the rules topic?

Why is Azulej saying that this is allowed in here?

But again, I would like a response to this:

If this is disallowed, then why was Eddy unbanned? This only leads me to think even more that this is allowed.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:46:07 pm by krystianoo »

wwa0

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 11:08:21 pm »

you're from 'karachi pakistan" i think maybe?

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 11:14:46 pm »

dont shame finland with your country tag

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 11:16:16 pm »
First about the rules, it has been outdated and has been forgotten to update which is a flaw to misunderstanding, and as I said earlier there were a confusion between the staffs as they ask if it was allowed or not which after a brief explanation we have decided to disallow it, As the word "through" it changes our perspective at this point, and about eddy's case it was in that point we weren't aware until it was decided to make it fall under wall glitch category rule that taken effect after eddy's unban.

Ryne will do the rest on what to do about this case.

wwa0

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 11:22:33 pm »

dont shame finland with your country tag

i don't see any finland tag maybe it's just bug forum i will tell developers to fix this forum bugs. but since "human" is inactive

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 11:29:57 pm »
First about the rules, it has been outdated and has been forgotten to update which is a flaw to misunderstanding, and as I said earlier there were a confusion between the staffs as they ask if it was allowed or not which after a brief explanation we have decided to disallow it, As the word "through" it changes our perspective at this point, and about eddy's case it was in that point we weren't aware until it was decided to make it fall under wall glitch category rule that taken effect after eddy's unban.

Ryne will do the rest on what to do about this case.

So what you are saying is that NOBODY except for staff members knew about this rule and even then somehow reports are accepted for non-existent rules?

(non-existent for us, non-staff members)

What you are doing is equal to disallowing greenless in private and not telling the general public about it but still banning players for it.

So answer my (hopefully) last question:

Could me, or Ferrari (or ANY player) know about this when:

- nobody was punished for this before us
- Eddy was unbanned
- the public (we, the players) were not informed about this in for example the Server Rules thread?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 11:34:55 pm »
Could me, or Ferrari (or ANY player) know about this when:

- nobody was punished for this before us
- Eddy was unbanned
- the public (we, the players) were not informed about this in for example the Server Rules thread?
Plenty of people have been punished for it, it's common sense not to glitch explosions through walls.
Quit trying to bend the rules and push the boundaries of what is and is not allowed, such players are not welcome in this server.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 11:39:14 pm »
Quit trying to bend the rules and push the boundaries of what is and is not allowed, such players are not welcome in this server.

That's funny, because last time I remember you were the one lying in a CQ RPG report and after getting caught attempting to get exonerated because you were shooting from the first floor and the distance didn't matter. ::)

Plenty of people have been punished for it, it's common sense not to glitch explosions through walls.

Source of 'plenty'?