• September 24, 2024, 05:10:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Report.  (Read 1197 times)

ThE_[M]as[K]

Report.
« on: June 12, 2017, 02:31:17 am »
Admin nick: =ULK=Noire
Your nick: AsaD.
Date: now
Reason for report: Racism.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) http://imgur.com/a/Xf7G9
Extra notes: Have a Nice Day.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: Report.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:37:53 am »
Learn the definition of racism.
Racism/Discrimination
This includes racism/discrimination against a player's religion, country, region etc.
I'm not discriminating nor being racist against your country, I called you a Paki (which you are) and that is not a crime.
Also, don't cut the chat logs.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:46:51 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

ThE_[M]as[K]

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 02:51:06 am »
Racism/Discrimination
This includes racism/discrimination against a player's religion, country, region etc.
I'm not discriminating nor being racist against your country, I called you a Paki (which you are) and that is not a crime.
aah with your reply i remind a punjabi sentence (saada kuta kuta,tada kuta tommy?) means players get banned for this and admins cant?
P:S where did i cut logs,its a screenshot of in-game how can i cut logs?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 02:52:46 am »
Racism/Discrimination
aah with your reply i remind a punjabi sentence (saada kuta kuta,tada kuta tommy?) means players get banned for this and admins cant?
Ever heard of console?
Nobody is getting punished for calling out a player's country, get your act straight.
Insulting the country itself, now that's a ban-able issue.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:00:20 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 04:21:52 am »
Racism/Discrimination
Ever heard of console?
Nobody is getting punished for calling out a player's country, get your act straight.

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4329.msg24045#msg24045

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 08:54:13 am »
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:15:38 am by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

ThE_[M]as[K]

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 01:12:12 pm »
Racism/Discrimination
Ever heard of console?

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4329.msg24045#msg24045
this guy brian is rly annoying pls help

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 11:01:33 pm »
Prior to this we still consider this as non racism form of act, same goes for the other reports those are in relate of this, however as a precaution for all, any informal/explicit way of saying to any race or nationality that in an abusive manner this can still be taken an action depending on the severity of the case as for now we will close this case.