• September 21, 2024, 12:51:41 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Restoration of database  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Restoration of database
« on: July 01, 2017, 06:13:45 pm »
As we found out there is some major exploitation happening in connection with the new feature which is the duel bet system, In towards with this incident we noticed various of transactions happening in converting ECD's or cash with huge amount of money which it's getting out of hand. And on the side, players tend to make it as a motive on making a huge bet as planned for them to receive the prize pool and to be divided equally afterwards.

As it's almost impossible for the developers to restore their money back as the way it supposed to be, It was decided to upload the previous database from yesterday's record. And according to Human the bet system is now fixed and will conduct further testing to be confirmed and to avoid this related kind of incident. We hope you all understand with this inconvenience and we're making this game as a fair for everyone.

Radon

Re: Restoration of database
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 06:17:54 pm »
Good.

Offline ZUBI

• Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 06:18:06 pm »
I believe we should add a limit to the bet system like 50k or 100k to avoid getting problems by this thing....

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 06:19:41 pm »
I believe we should add a limit to the bet system like 50k or 100k to avoid getting problems by this thing....

Yes, As prior discussion related to this it is setted to have a limit which is 30k and to be changed accordingly if necessary.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 06:25:38 pm »

Yes, As prior discussion related to this it is setted to have a limit which is 30k and to be changed accordingly if necessary.
no no no no nooooooooooooo  >:( >:( >:(

vito

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 06:29:02 pm »
You just created betting system wrong itself, limits only will limit abusing.
People who betting should to pay to winner, server should not pay (in case if you don;t know)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 06:31:43 pm »
Btw dont make any changes to my monetary stuff i managed to remake the sum as i told u yesterday.

And btw
The limit of money should be 999 999 9999$ because if crossing this by much money will result in loss money e.g. -13323232 and this such bug will occur:

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 06:44:28 pm »
Also many players are unbanned now and the statistics are not transferred  ;D

Lucian

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 06:54:30 pm »
set limit 100000

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 09:03:17 pm »
i made transfer app,it was approved but still old nick...

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 09:04:28 pm »
hey all plz back my money that i won from bets plz back all money

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 09:08:04 pm »
Actually, there was already a plan on bet limit since yesterday. But, it was delayed as we were working on speed detector and another bug fixes, it required a restart and tests.

The bet system was bugged, it give double amount of bet + additional rewards from pool. But no one reported it, probably because it's advantegous or no one realize about it( but according log, many players abused it  ). Anyway, it caused alot of problems in the account system which makes it quite impposible to recover the accounts, so we had no choice other than using database from backup. A lot of cash being thrown into the server, players' account and also caused some accounts to have negative cash as it crossed the cash limit. They are all fixed now, we have also added money limit into the script itself, the limit is $800 millions cash and $800 million bank balance, i dont think anyone will reach it though..

The cash that players had won from the bet wont be returned back, we are now using yesterday's backup so your cash should be as yesterday. If you didnt bet yesterday, your cash is still there. While, for those who bet yesterday, the amount you won from bet( not including the cash you used to bet ) will be taken back from your account.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:31:14 pm by Human. »