• September 20, 2024, 07:31:29 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Terrorist  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Terrorist
« on: July 01, 2017, 08:09:35 pm »
Yesterday i was with a cop skin, and i went to get the terrorist skin to bomb
 The problem is when i clicked on X to make boommm, i shoted my clan mate and got kicked lol.

So please i want from you to make no damge to our skin mate when we make a bomm.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
Re: Terrorist
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 08:11:18 pm »
make correct forum format and use this http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=18.0

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 08:18:44 pm »
if it's possible +1

GanGSte[R]

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 09:38:38 pm »

Radon

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 09:53:53 pm »
Nope, the suicide bomber is in a different team class, much like FFA team.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 10:10:53 pm »
No.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 10:30:16 pm »

what else? do you want shotguns to not push the player anymore? do you want grenades to not knock your teammates over? same with rockets? fucking 2015 2016 2017 vcmp generation who wants everything the simplest the easiest

same with this fucking retarded vcmp-wide decision to make heliblades not kill teammates anymore what a fucking joke

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 01:00:22 am »
Removed.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:56:19 am by Ryne »

vito

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 01:10:45 am »
better idea: remove this feature to next 1st april

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 11:53:57 am »

Rorro arts

karan

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 01:47:40 pm »
It's a bug, not a function, if kill happens after you die, it's counted as "team kill" because you're no longer a jihadi and you've returned to your respective skin, there's no harm in it,your suggestion don't make any sense just like your nick.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 07:51:36 pm »
It's a bug, not a function, if kill happens after you die, it's counted as "team kill" because you're no longer a jihadi and you've returned to your respective skin, there's no harm in it,your suggestion don't make any sense just like your nick.
Your reply doesn't make any sense, and you know the right meaning of jihad even? A jihadist never die and its terrorist thing not jihadi. The thing you don't know, don't talk.

Rorro arts

vito

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 09:00:57 pm »
Your reply doesn't make any sense, and you know the right meaning of jihad even? A jihadist never die and its terrorist thing not jihadi. The thing you don't know, don't talk.
Do you really want to talk about islam in this topic?

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 09:03:08 pm »
But he really wants to insult, and I won't let him to do it. Better keep your knowledge away from here even its about islam or something.

Rorro arts

vito

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 09:06:13 pm »
But he really wants to insult, and I won't let him to do it. Better keep your knowledge away from here even its about islam or something.
Everything may insult one's who ignoring knowledge to keep staying in ignorance.