• September 20, 2024, 07:49:57 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Remove bet limit  (Read 1655 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Remove bet limit
« on: July 01, 2017, 08:54:43 pm »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) none
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can): remove bet money limit
Extra notes betting became useless if you cant bet all your money.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
Re: Remove bet limit
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 08:59:57 pm »
Yes hunting is right why limit of money in bet +1

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 09:03:39 pm »
no we bet our all money and won but you take all bet money from my account bro plzz back me why taking is this justise giving money and takeing money on wrong time thats not fair lol staff plz remove bet limit why limit if limit than 1000k will be limit thats all and back my money

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 09:08:12 pm »
yes if not remove, at least add maximum limit 10000k
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:10:58 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 09:45:26 pm »
+1

P.S: Human sucks

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 09:57:16 pm »
Actually, there's no reason to bet too much as server will no longer give additional reward as before( we had to remove it due to the 'planned duel' and abuse done by the players to get easy cash ). The bonus made the game interesting as players tend to bet more to get bonus, so the game will be more challenging. But, we have no choice other than removing it because of the irresponsible players.

Now, the reward is 100% come from the bet pool( the bet of players ) and the duel winner will no longer get additional reward as before. So, to give you a clear view..i will post an example:-
Lets say, i bet $1,000,000 on player X and 4 other players bet 10k each on player Y. So, if player X win the duel, the 40k will be given equally to winner( in this case, only me - so i'll get 40k ). But if player Y win the duel, the $1,000,000 from me will be given equally to the winners( the 4 players, means $250,000 each )
So, placing a lot of money doesnt promise you a good return. Be smart and dont simply put all of cash your cash into the bet as you might lose all of them. We are still thinking whether we should make a fixed amount of bet, but it will limit the players' choice..so it is not likely to be added for now.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 10:06:48 pm »
Actually, there's no reason to bet too much as server will no longer give additional reward as before( we had to remove it due to the 'planned duel' and abuse done by the players to get easy cash ). The bonus made the game interesting as players tend to bet more to get bonus, so the game will be more challenging. But, we have no choice other than removing it because of the irresponsible players.

Now, the reward is 100% come from the bet pool( the bet of players ) and the duel winner will no longer get additional reward as before. So, to give you a clear view..i will post an example:-
Lets say, i bet $1,000,000 on player X and 4 other players bet 10k each on player Y. So, if player X win the duel, the 40k will be given equally to winner( in this case, only me - so i'll get 40k ). But if player Y win the duel, the $1,000,000 from me will be given equally to the winners( the 4 players, means $250,000 each )
So, placing a lot of money doesnt promise you a good return. Be smart and dont simply put all of cash your cash into the bet as you might lose all of them. We are still thinking whether we should make a fixed amount of bet, but it will limit the players' choice..so it is not likely to be added for now.
At least add maximum limit 500k which means 500000$ cash or 50 ECD
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:14:44 pm by Casper »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 10:13:19 pm »
good
im gonna stop playing ec and so will ON until our money are back.
thx for info

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 10:17:42 pm »
Quote from: Casper
At least add maximum limit 500k which means 500000$ cash or 50 ECD
Did you even understand the example ? The more you bet, the more you will lose if you dont win the bet. While the players that bet less wont have to worry of losing alot of cash and they might get alot of reward from you if you bet that much and lose. I'll think of a new reward system, probably a limit of reward according bet or a fixed amount of bet.

Quote from: HunTinG
good
im gonna stop playing ec and so will ON until our money are back.
thx for info
It's up to the players to play or not, all players are free to play here as long as they respect rules( especially, the bug abuse rule  ). The players that abused the bugs are supposed to be banned, according rules. But we chose to take the cash back instead of giving a ban( and then take the cash back ). Anyway, may i know which money you meant ?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:22:24 pm by Human. »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 10:19:04 pm »
human
i'd rather have 1 year ban and after ban end i receive my $99999999999999999999999 back get it?
I wasted 1 fucking day of my life to make that money
get it?
im not gonna play here anymore

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 10:24:40 pm »
You got the $99999999999999999999999 from abusing the script bug, did you understand it ? They are illegal money and will probably get your cash become negative( means you will not be able to use them ). It's also not a 1 fucking day job as you said, it could take up to years to get that much or even impposible.

I wasted 1 whole days checking 61,000 lines of logs to see each transaction of players to solve the problem caused by script bug abuser without using old database backup to avoid players from losing their stats and cash and you are complaining about the cash you got from a script bug which is supposed to get you banned, just great..im supposed to pack my stuff as i have to leave tomorrow due to personal reasons.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:32:55 pm by Human. »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 10:31:01 pm »
You got the $99999999999999999999999 from abusing the script bug, did you understand it ? They are illegal money and will probably get your cash become negative( means you will not be able to use them ). It's also not a 1 fucking day job as you said, it could take up to years to get that much or even impposible.

I wasted 1 whole days checking 61,000 lines of logs to see each transaction of players to solve the problem caused by script bug abuser without using old database backup to avoid players from losing their stats and cash and you are complaining about the cash you got from a script bug which is supposed to get you banned, just great..im supposed to pack my stuff as i have to leave tomorrow due to personal reasons.
/care human
i had lost a bunch of important things that day
what did u lose from ur lifeless job making this server so fucktards like mk vu etc play in it? what u get for it?
for me my work would matter more than an year ban
so consider banning me for 1 year and after expiration of ban give me fucking $9999999999999999999 back and we would be good

nvm
im not gonna play in ec anymore, feel free to take any cash from my bank.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:33:08 pm by Human. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 10:38:18 pm »
Well, you just used /betduel <player> <million of dollars> and wait for few times - Yea, it took alot of works than analysing 61,000 lines of log, think of ways to restore players' cash, fix bugs and script in a day to avoid issues. You have no idea about other people's life, so dont act like you do..

Anyway, i've edit the last msg..you may want to read it.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 10:40:45 pm »
you dont get it
i done more efforts than that
what do you exactly call cheat money?
the fact I told fahim to duel a noob and he won so my dollars got x5'ed?

is that cheat?
thank you
the most shiny brain  of ec have spoken  -the developer

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 10:42:11 pm »
Yes, it takes alot of efforts to type that commands.. Anyway, when did i call it cheat ? I said bug, if im not wrong ?