• September 21, 2024, 01:51:53 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: 2 reports  (Read 503 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
2 reports
« on: July 04, 2017, 07:41:06 pm »
1)[md]dark_wolf - death evading via /accept

2)[md]baba_sain - death evading via jump from roof
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:59:53 am by Ryne »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
Re: 2 reports
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 12:08:48 am »
cancer of the year, you kept following me while i had no chance to accept so i just sat at one place its not my fault that your aim is so cancerous that you couldn't pop my head. that's all thanks.

Awais

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 12:15:42 am »
 as you can clearly see in the given evidence that he hit me with chainsaw and i fell down because of that so thats not an evade cancer hunting.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 12:25:32 am »
cancer of the year, you kept following me while i had no chance to accept so i just sat at one place its not my fault that your aim is so cancerous that you couldn't pop my head. that's all thanks.
Code: [Select]
Death-evading
This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way. Example: Drowning yourself or jumping off of a roof at low health to commit suicide during a fight, or using /quit( /q ) or /kill whilst fighting an enemy and/or after being knocked down. All these are punishable with a temp-ban.
you death evade whilst fighting me with /accept
as u can see i was shooting u, u were in my target so u  fast did /accept to avoid getting killed
as you can clearly see in the given evidence that he hit me with chainsaw and i fell down because of that so thats not an evade cancer hunting.
u jump bcz i hit u but u jump intentionally to get off the roof  whilst u got very low hp ( your hp was low even before hitting u with chainsaw)
i hit u  with chainsaw but u jump before that so its evade

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 01:03:01 am »
Code: [Select]
Death-evading
This includes all attempts to avoid being killed with unfair way. Example: Drowning yourself or jumping off of a roof at low health to commit suicide during a fight, or using /quit( /q ) or /kill whilst fighting an enemy and/or after being knocked down. All these are punishable with a temp-ban.
you death evade whilst fighting me with /accept
as u can see i was shooting u, u were in my target so u  fast did /accept to avoid getting killed
u jump bcz i hit u but u jump intentionally to get off the roof  whilst u got very low hp ( your hp was low even before hitting u with chainsaw)
i hit u  with chainsaw but u jump before that so its evade
you kept running for me while i typed /accept when i was not your target thats why i got teleported to my team mate and guess what count down to teleport was there so i dont think i typed /accept quickly as it takes time to teleport to other place,

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 01:49:25 am »
Both reports are invalid based on the evidence given.
Dark Wolf was not in combat when he accepted the duel.
Baba Sain got knocked off by your chainsaw which you can't blame him for.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 05:59:24 am »
Both reports are invalid based on the evidence given.
Dark Wolf was not in combat when he accepted the duel.
Baba Sain got knocked off by your chainsaw which you can't blame him for.
Brian already explained everything nothing left for me to repeat again.

Denied.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.