• September 28, 2024, 05:35:03 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Wants Human to investigate in this case.  (Read 1145 times)

karan

Wants Human to investigate in this case.
« on: June 17, 2016, 12:07:48 am »
Well i dunno where to start topic so i am starting it here
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=502.0

Here's the topic, i want Human to investigate whether nreo4 and Wishwanath are same guy with vpn or not, i doubted it when someone said "wish" ingame when Nreo4 was playing, thanks, rest staff please don't stay the fuck out, especially Sevrin.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:21:06 pm by Human. »

VoyaFlex

Re: Wants Human to investigate in this case.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 12:11:41 am »
lol are you blind:
VoyaFlex is from Romania, not even closely related to Wishwanath (I've seen both playing at the same time in the server).
lol

KakaroT

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 12:38:33 am »
If he is wishwanath how could he play as two at once. Wish is Italian and doesn't know Romanian.

Or maybe that could be something suspicious. Try checking what UIDs wish has and what UIDs voyaflex/nreo4 has. And check which one matches and what IPs/nicks are used on that specific UID.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:41:10 am by KakaroT »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:46:08 am »
I checked their aliases, one UID of nreo4 in which there was name of wishwnath whose last play was 1+ months ago & it was due to both of them used 1 nick, due to which alias got in that UID.

What do you mean by that:
rest staff please don't stay the fuck out, especially Sevrin.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:04:43 am by Sevrin »

VoyaFlex

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 01:11:03 am »
LOL,  never use wishwanath's name, why do i? LOL

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 01:14:29 am »
Any of you used same nick thats why & its not now, about 1 month ago. I myself know both are different, lol, I saw them many times fighting with each other at the same time in different skins. Then, how the hell they are same?

DarKFirE

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 01:23:25 am »
Hmmm. [HS]Hari and [HS]HS connects with same pc and same net. About rule breaking so u learned HS fully rules EC so... :D

You blatant ignorant, what does this even means?

This could be a somewhat curious situation, the UID system is unique and it's impossible that such things happen with players, as well as others have said, both players have been playing in the server at the same time so it would not be possible that both players are the same person.

Actually no one is saying you've done that, but it isn't an option to discard. Everyone knows that you've had too many problems with ON members since you left it. Anyways, I would not be so surprised to hear you did something like using the nick of another person to cause problems.

I repeat, these ain't accusations, only possibilities.

karan

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 01:25:27 am »
I don't believe in what Sevrin says, just like Phenomz said, Unique ID system is totally unique and i want higher staff to investigate and give results, no need to discuss here, its clearly written and in simple language.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 01:30:23 am »

Actually no one is saying you've done that, but it isn't an option to discard. Everyone knows that you've had too many problems with ON members since you left it. Anyways, I would not be so surprised to hear you did something like using the nick of another person to cause problems.

I repeat, these ain't accusations, only possibilities.
Why to use the Wishwanath's name? i don't got problem's with him LOL

karan

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 01:33:02 am »
Also

Note for other members:

If any other member who is not involved in the report, replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 04:20:35 pm »
After some searching according the information you gave, both players are different person.
We have a big record of players information( > 100k records ), it's not easy to find similarity of 2 players. unless you have more information..that is the result for now.