• September 21, 2024, 01:45:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Unban App - [WG]Hari  (Read 1651 times)

Hari

Unban App - [WG]Hari
« on: August 11, 2017, 12:43:01 pm »
In-Game nick:[WG]Hari
Ban ID:879
Date you were banned:7-8 days ago
Suspected reason:Hack Detected, /b]
Admin that banned you:Server
Why should we unban you ?:I was not using any kind of hacks and It's like before when i record my gameplay then server detects me as hacking :/ 
Extra note:@Aaron do something
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:55:28 pm by Aaron »

CrackM4

Re: Unban App - [WG]Hari
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 01:19:52 pm »
yeah i know hari is not hacker he is  pro good luck hari for unban
Forum warned.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 06:08:51 pm »
Why post unban appeal after a week ?

Anyway, can you PM me the video you was recording and crashlogs ? It might help..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:23:10 pm by Human. »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:08:09 pm »
Maybe you use any software that modifies your gameplay? Be true to yourself.

Hari

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 09:18:49 pm »
Maybe you use any software that modifies your gameplay? Be true to yourself.

I was using cleo mod

Hari

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 09:20:33 pm »

Anyway, can you PM me the video you was recording and crashlogs ? It might help..

I had gone to my cousin's marriage

karan

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 11:30:42 am »

I was using cleo mod
It's impossible to load CLEO in 0.4 without self coded softwares or any software which is made with bad intentions, mind explaining how you used it? also CLEO mods provide hell outta advantages as well.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 03:42:02 pm »
Just because cleo shows at the bottom left of your pause screen does not mean that it is enabled in game.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Hari

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 04:21:58 pm »

I was using cleo mod
It's impossible to load CLEO in 0.4 without self coded softwares or any software which is made with bad intentions, mind explaining how you used it? also CLEO mods provide hell outta advantages as well.

I don't know it is working or not Cleo is installed in my game.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 06:30:19 pm »

I still dont get any PM with the video which you said you recorded...

Hari

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 06:49:21 pm »

I still dont get any PM with the video which you said you recorded...

Sorry but  I have not video I think it is deleted or idk  I have only screenshot of my game folder

https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/28/58/31/untitl11.png

karan

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 07:37:46 pm »
Sorry but  I have not video I think it is deleted or idk  I have only screenshot of my game folder

https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/28/58/31/untitl11.png
For your security, I can at least inform you that the file named gta-vcSvr.exe is created when you use d3dx9.dll and dinput8.dll together, which is used for loading asis ingame, what I wanna inform you is, gta-vcSvr.exe is a virus, you can check your task manager by Ctrl + Shift + Esc, goto processes, you'll see a clone process running of Chrome or anything, even when the app is not opened, your whole PC will be infected sooner or later.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 09:00:07 pm »
The picture cant prove anything. Moreover, the video you said you had recorded suddenly 'disappear' when it's needed. Do you have anything left that can help you and us ?

Anyway, using cleo/modification( except texture ) to get advantage is already against the rules, if im not wrong:
Any other 3rd party programs or anything that affect the game play in any other way for your advantage are strictly prohibited, except when stated otherwise by admins or with permission of high level staff( in-case of testing ).
but i'll just leave this to managers as they know better about server rules, i dont have much experience about the game-related stuff cuz i dont play the game and i just focus on scripting.

Hari

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 01:15:17 pm »
The picture cant prove anything. Moreover, the video you said you had recorded suddenly 'disappear' when it's needed. Do you have anything left that can help you and us ?

Anyway, using cleo/modification( except texture ) to get advantage is already against the rules, if im not wrong:
Any other 3rd party programs or anything that affect the game play in any other way for your advantage are strictly prohibited, except when stated otherwise by admins or with permission of high level staff( in-case of testing ).
but i'll just leave this to managers as they know better about server rules, i dont have much experience about the game-related stuff cuz i dont play the game and i just focus on scripting.

It had been using unknowingly since cleo installed in my game ,I have not any kind of proof to prove myself but i can say only ' It is server bug or something I don't know

CrackM4

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2017, 01:30:23 pm »

It had been using unknowingly since cleo installed in my game ,I have not any kind of proof to prove myself but i can say only ' It is server bug or something I don't know

There are not "server bugs" you were using some 3rd party programs.. and as Human said your video suddenly 'disappear'. What a lie...