• September 20, 2024, 08:33:12 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Top Spree with Stats Pad  (Read 1492 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Top Spree with Stats Pad
« on: August 12, 2017, 01:33:48 pm »
As all we can see this stats Padding Report http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5423.0
everyone knows he got banned here http://ec.thijn.ovh/bans.php as he caught stats Padding
Then still in Top spree ? that he made with stats pad is this legal to make top spree with stats pad and get banned for 20 days ?
if not then fix it.
also admins check that another guy s alias with whom URnUs did stats pad named ebaltvoymatbvrot i think he is 4ch because Urnus and 4ch are friends... 120 122 how is this possible ?  and 1 more thing after 122 of spree that guy ebaltvoymatbvrot ended UnRuS s Spree...
he is the picture
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:39:04 pm by Ryne »

[/cente

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
Re: Top Spree with Stats Pad
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:39:19 pm »
And Also Z4yn He is an Noob no skillz but i think he use some hacks for made top spree

[SU]Pasha

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:22:03 am »
Good. Then let's go, my friend, we'll banned's the accounts of all who are in the spree, including your two most beloved friends - Zkqjkys and Hawk, who have a common clan (apparently the clan is also falsifying something and is covered by your name), but And they also, oddly enough, the difference in 2 spree. Now, come to me and 4ch. Too me, you will think that these people did not play any more, but all because they did not like this game, because we constantly won them, and now we will pass to the main thing. You want me to be banned for my honest statistics, but is your statistics and your two friends honest, that's what you need to check ... And by the way, you write complaints from your worthless pity, because you are so jealous pinger with a ping for 200 , That you can only write complaints to all in a row.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:33:38 am by =SU=UnRuS »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 12:33:30 am »
Good. Then let's go, my friend, we'll bust the accounts of all who are in the spree, including your two most beloved friends - Zkqjkys and Hawk, who have a common clan (apparently the clan is also falsifying something and is covered by your name), but And they also, oddly enough, the difference in 2 spree. Now, come to me and 4ch. Too me, you will think that these people did not play any more, but all because they did not like this game, because we constantly won them, and now we will pass to the main thing. You want me to be banned for my honest statistics, but is your statistics and your two friends honest, that's what you need to check ... And by the way, you write complaints from your worthless pity, because you are so jealous pinger with a ping for 200 , That you can only write complaints to all in a row.
Un-Understandable :V.... hawk made this spree may be 5 or 6 moths before and zkqjkys made this spree in this month but both of you got sprees at same time how is this possible and 1 more thing yeah we help our players to create top spree by protecting them and with teaming not by stats padding like you expired brainless faggots.

[/cente

[SU]Pasha

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:36:03 am »
Good. Then let's go, my friend, we'll bust the accounts of all who are in the spree, including your two most beloved friends - Zkqjkys and Hawk, who have a common clan (apparently the clan is also falsifying something and is covered by your name), but And they also, oddly enough, the difference in 2 spree. Now, come to me and 4ch. Too me, you will think that these people did not play any more, but all because they did not like this game, because we constantly won them, and now we will pass to the main thing. You want me to be banned for my honest statistics, but is your statistics and your two friends honest, that's what you need to check ... And by the way, you write complaints from your worthless pity, because you are so jealous pinger with a ping for 200 , That you can only write complaints to all in a row.
Un-Understandable :V.... hawk made this spree may be 5 or 6 moths before and zkqjkys made this spree in this month but both of you got sprees at same time how is this possible and 1 more thing yeah we help our players to create top spree by protecting them and with teaming not by stats padding like you expired brainless faggots.
Listen, you are a superficial being, if I call you your real name, then you'll never open your mouth in life, so close up, pimple, and do not go to the person

[SU]Pasha

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 12:39:06 am »
And do not forget that Allah sees everything, and you will be obedient by them.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:41:23 am by =SU=UnRuS »

[SU]Pasha

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 12:48:59 am »
I also want to remind you that those people who have any problems with logic, and generally with their heads, should not play, including writing dumb, useless complaints that can be contemptuously later on those who did it

ShaRabI

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 01:18:12 am »
Guys Don't Fight.
Simply Solve This.
I don't like when you Write The Name Of Allah in just game fights. :/

[SU]Pasha

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 01:25:01 am »
I do not mean the game, but the actions that he commits.

ShaRabI

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 12:24:51 pm »
I do not mean the game, but the actions that he commits.
I know.
can be simply solved.
ignore them ;).
Just listen to admins.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 02:00:52 pm »
Good. Then let's go, my friend, we'll banned's the accounts of all who are in the spree, including your two most beloved friends - Zkqjkys and Hawk, who have a common clan (apparently the clan is also falsifying something and is covered by your name), but And they also, oddly enough, the difference in 2 spree. Now, come to me and 4ch. Too me, you will think that these people did not play any more, but all because they did not like this game, because we constantly won them, and now we will pass to the main thing. You want me to be banned for my honest statistics, but is your statistics and your two friends honest, that's what you need to check ... And by the way, you write complaints from your worthless pity, because you are so jealous pinger with a ping for 200 , That you can only write complaints to all in a row.
lol, i got that spree by skills bro

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 03:20:28 am »
lol, i got that spree by skills bro

although there were no pro players online to stop you there

you are just like unrus, you killed some newbies which could not see you and you  made a high spree
there's no reason to ban unrus for this
he says he only fought some newbies like you did

if he gets banned, you should also get banned

you're just jealous someone may take your place in top spree, and thats soon going to be taken by me.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 04:04:51 am »
Human.  Let ban Ass_Kicker he is Full newbie when I saw Top spree there was his name I talked with Ass he said me that he have some thing about it   I think he have any hack that he used and maked Top Spree

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 05:34:54 am »
Must remove them from top spree list.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 12:38:56 pm »
Code: [Select]
[00:26:45] <+EC|Bot1> 4[ResetSpree] Admin:[ Ryne ] has reseted spree of account:[ 4ch ]

[00:38:04] <+EC|Bot1> 4[ResetSpree] Admin:[ Ryne ] has reseted spree of account:[ UnRuS ]

[00:38:35] <+EC|Bot1> 4[ResetSpree] Admin:[ Ryne ] has reseted spree of account:[ Ass_K!cK3r_ ]
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.