• September 25, 2024, 01:21:40 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: beatz  (Read 629 times)

KakaroT

beatz
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:20:49 am »
Player Nick: TLK.B34TZ
Date: 30/5/2016
Reason for reporting: RPG @ CR + spawning car + FS w/ RPG @ CR
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
1. You can see the distance at I killed him is 23 meters.

2. Not sure if it was beatz or thunder. It looks to be thunder since car spawns at front of you not at side. So this should be investigated to punish proper guy.

3. This video was recorded by stone at 14/6/2016. Keep watching at radar as well.

Extra notes: I kept forgetting about posting this report. As he is demoted today, I would like my report to be added with hyperzon, so there could be more punishment for him, as he kept breaking same rules again and again.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:43:28 am by Sevrin »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
Re: beatz
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:13:59 am »
Video 2, lack of evidence, I saw that thrice, but can't figure out who spawned(so both will be punished with a warn).
Video 3, also lacks of evidence.

Well, I can see the range in this video but that can be a bug, it mostly happens, the time you just kill the player & he jumps or gets jumped, the range decreases or increases & same I can see when you was shooting his car, the range was out of chrome(but I'll test it ingame for confirmation).

If the reported guy or reporter want to say anything, they can except for useless talks, the post will be deleted without any notification & any third person is allowed, if he have anything informative to say, not to just shit around. Be patient!

KakaroT

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 01:31:13 am »
well. You can see the car moved also not only I jumped.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 03:30:25 am »
I tested it in server to confirm the range, here are the screenshots:

Car's position(same position in the video)

First kill with M60(same place in the video)
Position:

Range:

2nd kill with rocket(same place, a bit here & there from actual)
Position

Range:

The evidences shows that beatz used that rocket in the range of 24 meters which is not allowed & also Thunder & beatz both warned for spawning that car, as I can't see who did, but if the one who haven't done that, he will surely use message/PM or un-ban appeal(or admin report as it is like a trend for some).

BeaTz has been banned for using rocket in close range, thanks for reporting.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:42:34 am by Sevrin »