• September 25, 2024, 12:40:30 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [VU]Ferrari32  (Read 2709 times)

kamran

[VU]Ferrari32
« on: June 26, 2016, 12:29:16 am »
Admin's nick: [VU]Ferrari32
Date: 6/25/16
Reason: Misuse of admin command /slap
Evidence:

Extra Info: If you cannot believe logs, you can check them on your own, time was 21:25 According to UTC+5. I couldn't capture screenshot because of error /showdebug 1 and I wasn't using a game recorder that time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 06:44:10 pm by Aaron »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: [VU]Ferrari32
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 12:43:21 am »

Seems more likely to be a troll to a fellow clan member than admin abusing as they both were playing a EC event match and lost.
Multiple members of the administration and refs were there at the moment so I doubt this report is going anywhere.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

kamran

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 12:45:15 am »
Seems more likely to be a troll to a fellow clan member than admin abusing as they both were playing a EC event match and lost.
Multiple members of the administration and refs were there at the moment so I doubt this report is going anywhere.

I don't guess admin commands are here for trolling a fellow clan member.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:53:40 am by kamran »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 12:46:52 am »

I don't guess admin commands are not here for trolling a fellow clan member.
True.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Jokah

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 07:06:17 am »
Was it you who got slapped? No.
Did it effect you in anyway? No.

If this did effect Freak somehow, he would've reported it here, but he took it as a joke.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 09:07:12 am »
Let's wait for freak for his point of view if what really happened if it's some kind of joke for fun purposes or what so ever, if it did annoyed freak well ferrari could be given a warn for misusing slap command, admin can do such by having permission to whom will they slap or some abusers that deserve to be slapped, Again, waiting for Ferrari's & Freak's reply to come up with a final decision.

kamran

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 10:26:57 am »
I should've posted a fantastic reply but I'm trying to be in my limits, so there are two answers for you Jokah.

1) It's not necessary that we only report those hackers/rule breakers in game who are  annoying us, for example see this report:  http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=594.0

According to this report, I was spectating some random players when I saw him rule breaking, I wasn't getting harmed from him but he still got banned, so it means that rule breaking is rule breaking, no matter on which it applies.

2) Aaron, how can we suppose to wait for a reply from his FELLOW CLAN MEMBER, isn't this a common sense that a clan member will never speak against his mate?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:29:42 am by kamran »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 10:33:52 am »

2) Aaron, how can we suppose to wait for a reply from his FELLOW CLAN MEMBER, isn't this a common sense that a clan member will never speak against his mate?

I'm waiting for them for what is the explanation behind it and why ferrari did it for further investigation, i don't know why you always saying common sense, anyway be patient.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 11:12:08 am »
I'm waiting for them for what is the explanation behind it and why ferrari did it for further investigation, i don't know why you always saying common sense, anyway be patient.

Skip to 4:30. Like I said, this was more of a letting steam off as their team consisting of both Ferrari and Freak has been eliminated from the event.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:13:54 am by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

BeaTz

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 02:55:40 pm »
Just a time wasting report.Freak didn't give a shit after he slapped, why do you care ? Did he slap you???Admns can have fun too,it's just a game.This is my point of view no report me thnx

kamran

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 03:14:11 pm »
Rules are clear, admins are not allowed to abuse commands. No matter if those apply on their friends.

Sean

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 04:45:06 pm »
This is EC, not North Korea. Ferrari did that just for the lulz and Freak has no problem with that slap. No harm done.

kamran

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2016, 05:19:04 pm »
Are you blind? I reported for misuse of an admin command, not for harming an individual.

Freak

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2016, 05:21:35 pm »
Ferrari did that just for the lulz and Freak has no problem with that slap. No harm done.
It's just as Sean said and I don't have any problem with that slap.
It was definitely for fun purposes.
To be honest, This isn't a really big deal even if it  the guy who reported it on forum, the report would have been denied right away because it's not a big deal and it didn't really harm the player.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:25:24 pm by Freak »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 05:32:09 pm »
Is that really a report or wasting time? Ferrari just did it for fun purpose even I slapped jokh yesterday because he wasnt answering but he was afk :p.