• September 25, 2024, 01:14:32 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Report : =ULK=Noire  (Read 2843 times)

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
Re: Report : =ULK=Noire
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 09:59:35 pm »
I haven't insulted anyone, I told you to keep your religion and such out of this game.
And no I don't believe in god, as Decent pointed out already I'm an atheist.
keep shut and wait for Admin replay.
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

CrackM4

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 12:45:57 pm »
I being a muslim, Confess that Brain didn't do anything wrong. This is a game. One must not bring/use religious words in the game. There are people from all around the world in this game. Everyone has got its own faith and belief. Involving religious acts in a game won't help any.

AsSi used words " Insha-Allah " Which excpet some won't even know its meaning.  Then, such words should only be used with the one who understands what does it stand for. However, in game such words ought not to be used because it can cause troubles like this one.

When you play game you must keep in mind that players playing here belongs to different religions and races. Some may be athiest. Its better we keep our religion to ourselves and real life inspite of game.

EDIT:
About  the warn and kick - i don't know anything. I'll let admins make decission on it.

Agreed, there's nothing more to discuss, keep your religious things out from games... I respect your religion, but it's stupid to come here reporting someone who didn't insulted your God, he just say:
https://i.imgur.com/Wggzc0V.png?1

Just drama...

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 06:02:10 pm »
EDIT:
About  the warn and kick - i don't know anything. I'll let admins make decission on it.
I kicked him for his lag, his ping spiking to 400 all the time is enough reason to take action.
I only warned him for abusing the /report command and deathevasion (which I have footage of) tho'.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 08:03:30 pm »
EDIT:
I kicked him for his lag, his ping spiking to 400 all the time is enough reason to take action.
I only warned him for abusing the /report command and deathevasion (which I have footage of) tho'.
What the hell is going on you first kick me without no reason then i reconnect you said that fix your ping. even my ping not exceeded to 500. that day internet company (OPTCL) tried to solve some issues. thats why my ping exceed but range is 300 to 450. even server automatically kick higher ping player.
that why I'm dueling with noire and i killed him directly three time he thought that he make me spree that why he kick me i think So,i reconnect send report  ec staff using command .
he's directly warn me .
that's one gye fuck my game when he play this game.
I can't fight with other member. because all friendly.
Some time i mistakenly kill this gay he's trying Revenge like warning,kicking and insulting.
i can't make drama ok. He's make abuse that why i report. He's Bad answer back to god and me.even i said in game why are you abuse to my god then he's trying to save self for write in cammand in game bla bla bla..
Even all my report are well and proofly with evidence And i can't make Wilder reports ok.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 08:06:42 pm by AssaSsIn_Boy »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 08:45:08 pm »
Why are you even playing knowing your ISP has connection issues.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 08:55:23 pm »
I don't know about this issues. tonight i fully know about ips issue that why i said in report.
today again i received call from ISP. today your internet going to off with some reasons like changing wire line.(optical fiber line)
you don't cares player just give warn to warn :(

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 10:04:21 pm »
Keep the religious things out of this game, Brian didn't abuse a religion, he said it you to keep religion(God) out of game.

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 10:32:14 pm »
Keep the religious things out of this game, Brian didn't abuse a religion, he said it you to keep religion(God) out of game.
tell me the meaning of fuck off?
fuck off. phrasal verb [usually imper] Telling someone to fuck off is an insulting way of telling them to go away. [very rude] fuck.

karan

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 02:28:33 am »
tell me the meaning of fuck off?
fuck off. phrasal verb [usually imper] Telling someone to fuck off is an insulting way of telling them to go away. [very rude] fuck.
"Fuck off (it was for you) With your Allah(it was actually said to get away with your god)  not really meant to say fuck off to someone's god, hope it clears.

CrackM4

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2017, 02:46:21 am »

*cough* to get adventage *cough*

Offline ELBG

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2017, 02:48:04 am »
keep shut and wait for Admin replay.

LOOOL

KILLERX

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2017, 03:09:15 am »
Locked.
Wait for managers reply