• September 20, 2024, 10:29:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Any questions?  (Read 5093 times)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
Re: Any questions?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 09:26:38 pm »
Hm if Electricity Gone FOr example Fulton Vs MAD And Fulton and Fulton killed MAD 2 times and Unfoutunatly MADs light gone So FUlton will Be The winner Because of He Killed MAD 2 times Alright for it  Any question?

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 10:27:54 pm »
Hm if Electricity Gone FOr example Fulton Vs MAD And Fulton and Fulton killed MAD 2 times and Unfoutunatly MADs light gone So FUlton will Be The winner Because of He Killed MAD 2 times Alright for it  Any question?
Decent already said in his last post in this topic, doesn't matter if madkiller have higher score or fulton. The rule will be equal for both.

EDIT:
If MAD's score is less then Fulton's score then FULTON Will win. but if MAD has 3 score and fulton has 2 or 1 score and MAD times out and doesn't join back, MAD Will be the winner. because he has already won the match by winning 3 rounds.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:07:25 pm by Decent_946 »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 12:19:04 am »
Why ECKO has different IRC? Is it a different server? If yes so tell me ip, is no so tell why it has IRC?

Almo

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 01:53:24 am »
Why ECKO has different IRC? Is it a different server? If yes so tell me ip, is no so tell why it has IRC?

It has a different channel because it's easy to contact referees/admins from there whereas #EC is flooded with random users, there is no other server, matches are played on official server.

Offline Anarki

• Trainee
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [SkT]Anarki
  • Clan: SkT
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 02:20:07 pm »
What happen if the player I challenge doesn't reply on time?

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 02:33:33 pm »
Ohhhh you guys know what,i applied in fighter app and go accepted before the forum was hacked and cause of my papers i went inactive for 2 days only and now  when i was fighter's list my name wasn't there and app's were closed.So, i applied again in wrong section i.e reserved ones and now im waiting lol dont you guys think that's unfair???? I derserve to be in  tournment thatsall...............

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 03:42:35 pm »
Ohhhh you guys know what,i applied in fighter app and go accepted before the forum was hacked and cause of my papers i went inactive for 2 days only and now  when i was fighter's list my name wasn't there and app's were closed.So, i applied again in wrong section i.e reserved ones and now im waiting lol dont you guys think that's unfair???? I derserve to be in  tournment thatsall...............
As we already stated that we didn't know the players who applied before thats why created new topic for it. That's your fault dude not us.

If player doesn't reply under 3 days he will be out from the tournament and we will add reserved players in place of that player.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 12:23:27 am »
we were dueling with sevrin,he suddenly timeout.Zeeshan said you guys will play tomorrow.
RULE:
If your ping spikes during match you have only 15 minutes to fix it otherwise opponent will be declared as the winner.
If you get timed out during the match, We will wait only 15-20 minutes for you to appear/join back. Otherwise, your opponent will be given victory over you.
he no back in 15-20 minutes.i should be winner but zeeshan said you shouldnt winner.wat is this

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 12:43:36 am »

As we already stated that we didn't know the players who applied before thats why created new topic for it. That's your fault dude not us.

If player doesn't reply under 3 days he will be out from the tournament and we will add reserved players in place of that player.
Ohhhh if you dont remeber who applied first? then you should start applications again instead of taking wrong players lol.But i appreciate your brain and encourage your decision keep it up!!!!

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 12:54:36 am »
Ohhhh if you dont remeber who applied first? then you should start applications again instead of taking wrong players lol.But i appreciate your brain and encourage your decision keep it up!!!!
Thats what we did brother. We created a new topic Titled as ' ALREADY APPLIED ? ' for those who have applied already to post their nicks in the topic so that we can re-add them. And you didn't reply there. As we didn't have old participants list + we can't remember 32 nicks. Hence, your nickname was not added.

Conclusion, you ought to wait till a replacement is made of yours with someone else.

we were dueling with sevrin,he suddenly timeout.Zeeshan said you guys will play tomorrow.
RULE:
If your ping spikes during match you have only 15 minutes to fix it otherwise opponent will be declared as the winner.
If you get timed out during the match, We will wait only 15-20 minutes for you to appear/join back. Otherwise, your opponent will be given victory over you.
he no back in 15-20 minutes.i should be winner but zeeshan said you shouldnt winner.wat is this

Hmm.. Wait for Zeeshan's reply to clear out this confusion.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017, 01:11:17 am »
Thats what we did brother. We created a new topic Titled as ' ALREADY APPLIED ? ' for those who have applied already to post their nicks in the topic so that we can re-add them. And you didn't reply there. As we didn't have old participants list + we can't remember 32 nicks. Hence, your nickname was not added.

Conclusion, you ought to wait till a replacement is made of yours with someone else.

RULE:

Hmm.. Wait for Zeeshan's reply to clear out this confusion.
also sevrin was referee and fighter,this is allowed?

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2017, 01:26:54 am »
Bro, I rarely had powercut issues but that time it was too much windy outside and suddenly a powercut(paki life). I had few MBs left on my phone but I managed to contact Zeeshan, I wanted to post on forums but unfortunately my phone browser was not opening the website. But according to rules I did managed to tell Zeeshan.

Although, one of the biggest life changing days are coming for me and I am not sure if I will really be available to play all or this matches. I request Decent or Zeeshan to put me in reserve and put anyone else from reserved applications on my place.

Shadow.Jack^

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 02:02:49 am »
Is this knock out event will be held for more than one month or this event will be completed in this month?

Almo

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2017, 02:05:07 am »
Is this knock out event will be held for more than one month or this event will be completed in this month?

Depends on how quick players play their matches, every match should be done in 3 days, Nevertheless, time period of the whole event can't be predicted rn.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2017, 03:24:06 am »
Bro, I rarely had powercut issues but that time it was too much windy outside and suddenly a powercut(paki life). I had few MBs left on my phone but I managed to contact Zeeshan, I wanted to post on forums but unfortunately my phone browser was not opening the website. But according to rules I did managed to tell Zeeshan.

Although, one of the biggest life changing days are coming for me and I am not sure if I will really be available to play all or this matches. I request Decent or Zeeshan to put me in reserve and put anyone else from reserved applications on my place.
Yes he told me about it and I told you too when you were saying where is sevrin etc.

Added [ON]Vei[N] in place of Sevrin

RULE:
And you forgot about this rule.
If you couldn't /can't make your match in 3 days(due to any sudden reasons), you ought to inform event staff immediately. If reason is acceptable, you will be given 24 hours extra to complete your match.
Here is the rule tic, doesn't matter he didn't respond on his challenge topic or played some matches and went or during fight(sudden reasons occured). This rule is for that reason too which sevrin did.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:27:33 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »