• September 22, 2024, 05:31:03 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [NYB]HONEY_SINGH - FS with RPG  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
[NYB]HONEY_SINGH - FS with RPG
« on: June 27, 2016, 10:41:37 am »
Player Nick: [NYB]HONEY_SINGH
Date: 26-6-2016
Reason for reporting: Fast switching with RPG.
Evidence:
Extra notes: Not the first time he's been banned for this.
Also there are a couple of other players who also have evidence against him if needed.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 12:43:53 am by Amal »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
Re: [NYB]HONEY_SINGH - FS with RPG
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:58:25 am »
Just got banned.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:08:52 pm »
i guess guys dont know what rg is, please watch the video again.
Also there are a couple of other players who also have evidence against him if needed.
submit it here within 24hrs if u want him banned.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:29:14 pm »
i guess guys dont know what rg is, please watch the video again.
submit it here within 24hrs if u want him banned.
I'm not reporting him for rocket glitching, I'm reporting him for fast switching with it.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 10:20:53 pm »
~A. Kupchenko

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 10:27:49 pm »
i know what is fast switch i'm simple shot rocket from roof.  Servin this guy just want banned  me from ec ok what ever do your server but this is show how this guy down everyday EC also TRC clan  8) :'(  ;D and MR.brain he never finish me and NYB clan he trying from 2013
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:29:38 pm by [NYB]HONEY_SINGH »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 10:37:01 pm »
No Haris, it had nothing to do with speed hacks (lol at pic btw). He was fast switching with it.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 10:40:56 pm »
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=447.0

it's clearly like that report, he is fast switching with rocket .

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 10:46:12 pm »
No Haris, it had nothing to do with speed hacks (lol at pic btw). He was fast switching with it.

as the hunts he so quickly? this could be hack speed rocket
Trust me, it has nothing to do with hacks. It's fast switching, I can do the same if I wanted to.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 11:49:44 pm »
The video that StoneCold posted is more than 17 days old - evidence?
Go to webstats and write Darkness187 - he appears in this video however webstats show that he joined 17 days ago.
See also [TNCr]Gabbar^ - around 15 days ago.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 11:57:07 pm »
It doesn't matter what you say. It's still valid evidence.
You are not involved in this report so kindly stay the fuck out.
Note for other members:
If any other member who is not involved in the report, replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification
~A. Kupchenko

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 12:17:33 am »
You are not involved in this report so kindly stay the fuck out.
Note for other members:
If any other member who is not involved in the report, replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification

hey you 2rs Animal don't make this xe what u done there closed xe now come on topic first you make my report servin banned me then Amal denied and said post more evidence i'm just shot rocket from roof  i did this from 2011 and no one called this fast switch u just make drama with Servin

StoneCold

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 12:40:07 am »
The video that StoneCold posted is more than 17 days old - evidence?
as brian said,
I don't get enough time to spend on reporting noobs. I still have few reports but I don't know if I will be able to report them sooner. I found that the brian's report against honey was being re-discussed and admins asked for more evidence. So I decided to upload my evidence which was lying around in my drive.

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 12:43:36 am »

i agree this is a valid report, and should be punished for. As this is an old video which was taken a few days before honey was banned for the same reason, it will be unfair to ban him again for a crime which he was punished for a few days ago, so i will be warning him for now. If any more rocket glitch reports come again, the ban days are gonna be more the next time.
Locked.