• September 21, 2024, 03:20:50 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [VU_T]Almo - Staff Application  (Read 647 times)

Almo

[VU_T]Almo - Staff Application
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:16:26 pm »
Nickname:[VU_T]Almo
Past Nicknames:--
Country/Timezone:+3 / Saudi Arabia
Playing in EC since: 5-6 months
Average week/hours playtime in EC: 6-7 hours daily
Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: nope
What you can offer to server being a staff member:I can offer an active guy whos willing to have fun in the server while checking out for those who wants to ruin it, As i have a lot free time to spare, I am looking forward to moderate stuff in-game so that players can have a decent gameplay, I might not be experienced but i don't think you need local server experiences to be here since this is an active server.
Any Experience Past/Present? --
Any other information It's been 2 months since my last application, I am more active, aware of how things work in the staff, anyways, thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:03:55 pm by Aaron »

KILLERX

Re: [VU_T]Almo - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 10:17:50 pm »
Hello [VU_T]Almo,

Thanks for applying in European City. Your application is being discussed. We'll be back to you as soon as possible. Till then, have some patience.

~EC Staff Team

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: [VU_T]Almo - Staff Application
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:03:45 pm »
After discussing it in our private boards, we came to a conclusion that your application has been denied for some various reason. You may re - apply after a month if you feel you're ready and improved enough to convince us and for you to be guided you may read the Ethos/Key Points in which we follow a certain guidelines, Nonetheless thank you for showing your interest!