• September 29, 2024, 01:26:40 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: 5ZiGEN report  (Read 1111 times)

XTM

5ZiGEN report
« on: October 16, 2017, 05:15:34 am »
Player Nick: 5ZiGEN
Date: today and before
Reason for reporting: modification to the weapon (grenades)
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAw9BX_dAjM&feature=youtu.be&t=10812 (60 m kill out of sight)
(Accurate hit through bushes in the moving vehicle)
(Accurate hit through bushes in the moving vehicle)
https://youtu.be/E8t-mACAJsk?t=49 (strange kill without synchronization of grenade's hit by me)
https://youtu.be/CP1immDTF-k?t=121 (Accurate hit with a grenade using by other weapon)
  (angle hit out of sight)

Extra notes: Too precise aiming, firing with a hit to the grenade
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:23:18 am by Ryne »

[SS]Eddy

Re: 5ZiGEN report
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:33:18 am »
Sorry for posting here when I'm not involved but I do it because 5ZiGEN will not be able to communicate here.

I don't see anything abnormal in any of the videos, in fact you can test all that yourself.

Reason for reporting: modification to the weapon (grenades)
for the mercy of maxorator, please :-X

XTM

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 06:43:16 am »
Eddy, I don't need an advocate here and yep, as you correctly noticed, you are not allowed to post here if you don't have additional evidence.
He can communicate, I'm sure.

P.M. me video if you can repeat the last one (angle shooting of grenade with a hit) and first moment from a distance of 60m.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:07:05 am by XTM »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 07:26:20 am »
I know this glitch he's using, propelling grenades like they are rockets.
At least that's what it looks like he's been using in all the vids.
Where the explosion syncs has to do with where the server thinks the grenade is, By shooting the grenade it can basically go off anywhere even if the grenade isn't physically there on your screen.
Whether his aim is too precise or not, it could be a simple matter of practice.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 09:22:44 am »
Eddy
P.M. me video if you can repeat the last one (angle shooting of grenade with a hit) and first moment from a distance of 60m.
This and Better post it in public or pm some admin too.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 07:19:09 pm »
its easy for me too just throw grenade and shot him with colt mp5 or any wep with your physics and commons sense skills.

Warned
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:32:22 pm by Ryne »

[/cente

XTM

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 08:42:49 pm »
I'm not talking it's hard to shoot a grenade with the other weapon, I'm about precise aiming out of sight with that .
If you want to contribute post the evidence or at least an example where you can shoot the moving target, I don't need empty words, opinions etc.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=712.0

I've tested at that location
It's possible to hit the enemy like this and requires many attempts but not easy.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 09:16:15 pm »
He is using this methode since long time. He paractised himself to be a legender grenande thrower. Sometimes i do same so there is nothing called "Grenandes modification"

WARNED
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:32:44 pm by Ryne »

XTM

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 10:52:55 pm »
If you could do the same I could have noticed that.
It's not hard to make the video, post it here for example but without edit (cutting attempts)

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 11:36:16 pm »
I know just one thing that grenade throw trajectory is synced, so Madkiller's grenade should be thrown like that it thrown in XTM's screen. It's true that when grenade gets hitted by bullet it flies in random direction, but his grenade is not and that's suspicious.

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 11:39:14 pm »
I'll upload a video with the necessary proof.

but without edit (cutting attempts)
Yes, I will also put all 5ZiGEN fails ::)

XTM

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 11:52:05 pm »
Don't bother,
You didn't even tested moving targets and it's hard to hit the motionless target.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 12:24:09 am »
I know just one thing that grenade throw trajectory is synced, so Madkiller's grenade should be thrown like that it thrown in XTM's screen. It's true that when grenade gets hitted by bullet it flies in random direction, but his grenade is not and that's suspicious.
Nope, ever since some shit update made by Stormeus the explosion is synced to where the server thinks it is, not where it actually is on your/opponent screen.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 12:42:30 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwqURJOkguE&feature=youtu.be

Me successful shots: 3.
5ZiGEN: 1.

Important information: When you throw a grenade to the ground, you have to wait that it is not in movement, about 2 seconds then there you make the shot, the shot will be more effective (more direct).

In the min 0:41 He says: "the further away you are with shotgun, the grenades will be more direct." then I did that and I made it in the second or 3rd    
attempt.

You didn't even tested moving targets and it's hard to hit the motionless target.
Dude, it does not make sense, so why did he fail all the attempts he made to me since the minute 1:40? instead I did 3 shots (perfectly) in the whole video and he only made 1.

XTM

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 07:19:44 pm »
Quote from: Ryne
@XTM: As long as 5ZIGEN is not able to communicate or use forum. Eddy goes clean
Why 5ZIGEN is not able to communicate? He doesn't know about google translate, how to register here or what? I don't see any reason.
Yep, Eddy is clean but he breaks the forum rules. Double standards again.
Time to close the report too. Because there is not enough evidence.