• September 22, 2024, 01:51:34 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: RE: [NYB]HONEY_SINGH  (Read 4075 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
RE: [NYB]HONEY_SINGH
« on: June 27, 2016, 09:00:52 pm »
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=625.0

It is clear that HONEY_SINGH is targeting Brian with his rockets - how is he supposed to hit Brian if Brian changes locations and HONEY_SINGH can't shoot Brian from his angle? What was he supposed to do to not get banned and hit Brian with rockets at the same time?
I'm also pretty sure that Brian is aware of rules having made countless reports against 'rocket glitchers' himself, so a warning is a nice joke.
Anyway - what was HONEY_SINGH supposed to do to not get banned and hit Brian with his RPG at the same time? - is a question I'd like answered from any staff member, or better yet - the person that solved the report.
How is this fast switch? This is just a change of position, fast switch would be if he did that shit so many times and in such rapid succession he would be very hard to hit.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:05:38 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
Re: RE: [NYB]HONEY_SINGH
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 09:09:51 pm »
i ddnt watch that video until now, i unbanned him till a proper proof is provided.
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=625.msg4430#msg4430

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:39:41 pm »
what was HONEY_SINGH supposed to do to not get banned and hit Brian with his RPG at the same time?
He had so many other options to do. For instance, waiting for a better opportunity.
How is this fast switch? This is just a change of position, fast switch would be if he did that shit so many times and in such rapid succession he would be very hard to hit.
Now that's where you are wrong. Fast switch is any kind of quick switching with weapons, even if he did it once it is still considered as fast switching.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:55:23 pm »
I'm also pretty sure that Brian is aware of rules having made countless reports against 'rocket glitchers' himself, so a warning is a nice joke.
I am agree with you if he does many reports against Rocket Glitches and RPG at close combat how he is not aware of rules ????? only warn i unfair with us he deserves a ban
and 'Brian' AKA Sora_Blue said to me that he will tell the staff a physics that i flew in the air now tell me guys in the second one when did i fly ?????

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 10:01:43 pm »
Like I told you ingame, I was well aware at what distance I was at (beyond 25 meters). However when you died twice, you both times flew into the air towards my direction effectively influencing the script's final conclusion in kill distance. The script gives a distance the killer and killed player is at at the exact moment the death message gets sent. In your case both death messages came from the moment you had landed dead on the ground. As I said ingame as well I am able to provide footage from my own perspective.
Anyway that topic is irrelevant here as this is about honey.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

StoneCold

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 10:16:57 pm »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 10:24:35 pm »
Learn the definition of rocket glitching Hassan.
Honey got banned/is reported for fast switching with RPG.
I only got warned for the distance at which I killed RDX.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 10:25:56 pm »
Learn the definition of rocket glitching Hassan.
Honey got banned/is reported for fast switching with RPG.
I only got warned for the distance at which I killed RDX.
So ???? are you not aware of rules ??????

Jokah

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 02:45:53 am »
Enough.. locked.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 03:25:55 am by Jokah »