• September 29, 2024, 01:20:29 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Reports  (Read 851 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re: Reports
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 06:15:13 am »
Well thats why I just warned you, I can ban but no I just warned you to avoid doing it. And I cannot see that last image not even with zoom
mate your this warn is not less than 10 days ban because he is banned for warn exceeded i suggest you to check out old reports which are denied due to evidence forging even reporter got warned i know you are back after some timee thats the reason of you are unaware of self.made rules by some admins so it will be a unfair warn towards wolf because he wasnt aware of that and karan didnt even tried to buy any shit from ammu actually the misunderstanding is made because of half rules EC staff well knows thag every upcoming day there is a war in ammunation they only add a rule for sphere... try to prevent wars in ammunation/ make ammunation scriot same as bank no kill allowed as everyone knows ammunation is the well place to do wall glich with mols/nades no one give a fuck to it because no one can get it was intentionally or not... i just want staff to fix your rules first instead of taking any action.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:20:01 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 06:26:19 am »
Zeeshan, all of us said all what we have to say.  Its Clear like Sun that this decision is unfair. Now its in your hands.

karan

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 09:34:05 am »
Well thats why I just warned you, I can ban but no I just warned you to avoid doing it. And I cannot see that last image not even with zoom
mate your this warn is not less than 10 days ban because he is banned for warn exceeded i suggest you to check out old reports which are denied due to evidence forging even reporter got warned i know you are back after some timee thats the reason of you are unaware of self.made rules by some admins so it will be a unfair warn towards wolf because he wasnt aware of that and karan didnt even tried to buy any shit from ammu actually the misunderstanding is made because of half rules EC staff well knows thag every upcoming day there is a war in ammunation they only add a rule for sphere... try to prevent wars in ammunation/ make ammunation scriot same as bank no kill allowed as everyone knows ammunation is the well place to do wall glich with mols/nades no one give a fuck to it because no one can get it was intentionally or not... i just want staff to fix your rules first instead of taking any action.
Quote from: Aaron
Seems like vito was healing but somehow failed as the explosion happened before he was healed and about the camping at the sphere it's not allowed and this issue has been forwarded to us before but as most of us(management) were busy that we forgot to revise the rule, but now it is now added in the rules and therefor excuses will not be tolerated in the next report

Provide video evidence of what you accused people are trying to explain here, that thanks part or fake reporting thing ain't going to work, since we all know that it's not your first warn,

@Decent_946 bro where are you, where's that rule about insulting? ain't it's applicable to everyone? why this Nippon is concerned about it was not me and it was Casper so it don't matter?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:37:08 am by karan »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 10:21:55 am »
@Decent_946 bro where are you, where's that rule about insulting?
Bloodclaw and Decent are 2 different persons lol, you're looking for @Azal
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:19 am »
After reading and further looking with the provided evidences I'd like to mention first about the camping in ammunation, in partaking of zee's decision in giving a warn which was the right thing he did, the two accused were deliberately dashed inside and having enough time to avoid inside the sphere where Karan is standing however in my second thought it can be considerable if it was mistakenly shot or perhaps any explosion incident, you can identify whether one work is in intention or not, so warn will remain to both of you.

So for the logs it's just shit to see in this manner that it would be that much of a problem, why not learn from being a moral individual and decency when it comes to this affair and this applies to all not only one.

For Karan you already saw there's a fight going in ammunation and you still manage to get inside downtown ammunation to buy weps where there's another place where you can buy which is in NPM, however I still do agree about the warn given by zee although for the case for Dark_Wolf's I decided to decrease his ban time from 9 days to 3 days remaining, but warns will be revoked as it was before which is at 8/9 so be careful next time and be self aware about the rule changes.