• September 24, 2024, 06:18:30 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: =ULK=Noire  (Read 5868 times)

karan

=ULK=Noire
« on: October 22, 2017, 12:49:04 am »
Admin nick:=ULK=Noire
Your nick:KAran.exe
Date:21st Oct 2017
Reason for report:Bending rules for his benefits,
kicking players for personal hatred and rage
usage of duty mode after getting killed several times,just to escape
biased actions.
insulting players
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
1.)kicking players for personal hatred and Insulting players here by calling them faggot when they questioned why did he kicked him

Here again kicked him for the same but this time I typed /fps knowing that Honey singh is fine, having playable fps and no lag.

2.)Bending rules according to his needs,just to abuse power,there's no rule about this mentioned anywhere AFAIK
[21:22:00] >> Admin =ULK=Noire warned [UFr]Saim Reason:[ abusing spawn proterction system(2/3) ]
[21:22:06] KAran.exe: wtf?
[21:22:08] [UFr]Saim: wt
[21:22:17] KAran.exe: what's abuse in it?
[21:22:23] =ULK=Noire: He killed me while it was active
[21:22:28] KAran.exe: so what?
[21:22:28] =ULK=Noire: I warned him before to stop it
[21:22:40] KAran.exe: it is supposed to prevent spawn kills only
[21:22:43] KAran.exe: what's abuse in it?
[21:22:45] =ULK=Noire: ye he spawnkilled
But then, doing the act by himself

Also warning players for something that is commonly and widely used everywhere
[21:26:49] *> [UFr]Saim killed =ULK=Noire with a chainsaw to body. <*
[21:26:49] *> =ULK=Noire killed [UFr]Saim with a stubby shotgun to body. <*
[21:27:09] =ULK=Noire: Stop abusing that chainsaw bug as well

3.)Usage of admin duty after getting killed several times, to escape the battle,knowing that player was waiting for him, he could've used /diepos off and then spawned and did his duty mode but no, he did that intentionally in there.

4.)Biased actions
[21:20:02] [NAR]Ahmed: this fucking dick head idiot mother fucker tuyan,,
[21:20:05] Tunay.EXE: AHMED CRYING UHHHH
[21:20:16] KAran.exe: noire
[21:20:23] KAran.exe: why no action against these insulters?
He ignored my text, but couldn't ignore kicking players and warning them for some rules they never broke,clearly shows that he just wanted to use his power against some players only.
Extra notes:

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: =ULK=Noire
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 01:46:43 am »
I went on admin duty due to the fact that a player who's supposedly banned for F1/widescreen hacks joined the server.
Second, there's a bug in the spawnprotection system which allows a player to kill someone while their protection is active.
This is what I warned him for after verbally telling him not to abuse it again.

Yes definitely is able to properly play this game.
I never took administrative action against the chainsaw bug.
And lastly, I didn't ignore your texts. I simply didn't see them hence why you are encouraged to use /report instead of spamming the chat.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 01:57:57 am »
I went on admin duty due to the fact that a player who's supposedly banned for F1/widescreen hacks joined the server.
Was it necessary to apply duty mode at the middle of the battle? can't you just /diepos off and then do it? also, server rules are equally applicable to staff members as well, this can be counted as death evade.

Second, there's a bug in the spawnprotection system which allows a player to kill someone while their protection is active.
There's no rule about this, the same spawn protection is there on LW too, nobody cares, it's just to keep you safe from bullet, knocking you down while it's activated isn't forbidden or warnable offense, show me the rule of books and it's mention, I'll just modify my report and remove that part if it's exist and I lack some rules knowledge.

Yes definitely is able to properly play this game.
I didn't object the kick, I only said that minimum fps allowed is 19 by server, a player above that fps is legit and allowed to play, what about the second kick but?
I never took administrative action against the chainsaw bug.
You can't simply misguide and haunt people for the same as well, you warned him, by a staff member's word, there's no difference between text warn and /warn, because basically repeating the act may allow you to take actions because you already warned him and bend rules for yourself.
And lastly, I didn't ignore your texts. I simply didn't see them hence why you are encouraged to use /report instead of spamming the chat.
Why do I need to report here? chat was getting flooded with flamewar, it's your responsibility to take care of it by your own, I informed you, but you were too busy in abusing your powers over poor players who kept this server alive and keeping it alive.

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 02:03:26 am »
There's no rule about this, the same spawn protection is there on LW too, nobody cares, it's just to keep you safe from bullet, knocking you down while it's activated isn't forbidden or warnable offense, show me the rule of books and it's mention, I'll just modify my report and remove that part if it's exist and I lack some rules knowledge.
I'll try to poke human if he's back active again about revising this feature, as for this moment it can be evitable just make some distance from it, it's not a bug but a self exploitation in which players discovered, so mark the word if this thing was exploited it can be punishable. No punishment will be given as for now.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6187.0

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 02:06:56 am »
I was neither being shot, nor in combat. It wasn't deathevade in the slightest.
Second,
Bug/Script abuse: Any exploitation of script or server's features/bugs. For example, breaking into accounts, getting illegal cash or leveling up illegally by abusing the weaknesses in script or server features.
The fact that Honey can't maintain proper average FPS values is the same as some dude who is having ping spikes.
Kick was more than justified.

I didn't misguide nor used my 'authority', I simply told him to stop abusing that bug.
Otherwise I would have said the same thing as I did with the spawnprotection bug.

If you can't bother to properly use /report ingame instead of spamming and flaming the chat than I won't bother to help you either.
Don't expect me to be able to look over everything on my own, especially the chat.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 02:15:39 am »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6187.0
Is there any official announcement for this? that was said not implemented, I get spawnkilled almost daily,not only me, every second player get spawnkilled, even staff members, they don't take any action because it wasn't implemented but just said, Human is active, they didn't bother to revise it, now it's players fault? also is this only applicable to players and not staff members? please do watch the video below that.

@Brian, let's see what higher admins think, I know you very well, you're good at excusing anyways, whether it's about doing /kill on EA in 2013 and calling it a bug or here, things remain same,

Also I forgot this, I wanna add this to report
[21:02:29] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: not xe here brian kick ass
[21:02:41] >> Admin:[ =ULK=Noire ] Muted:[ [NYB]HONEY_SINGH ] Duration:[ 1.01 min(s) ] Reason:[ advertising ]
Advertising: The action of inviting players to other servers or promoting anything related to other servers.
XE is dead, advertising means promoting or inviting players to a server not talking about it, discussion bout other servers is allowed in almost all servers, you definition about advertising is basically wrong, and yeah that mute was indeed invalid.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:18:21 am by karan »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 02:18:37 am »
Hunting got warned for talking about a dead server as well. Others got warned for talking about other servers as well.
No it is not allowed, doesn't matter whether it's dead or not, besides, if it was dead it wouldn't appear in the server list.
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 02:21:35 am »
Hunting got warned for talking about a dead server as well. Others got warned for talking about other servers as well.
No it is not allowed, doesn't matter whether it's dead or not, besides, if it was dead it wouldn't appear in the server list.
Basically you're bending the "advertising" rule according to your needs too, great

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 02:25:23 am »
Basically you're bending the "advertising" rule according to your needs too, great
Why don't you actually look at the reports on the forum.
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 02:29:38 am »
Why don't you actually look at the reports on the forum.
Why can't you work according to the rule book? are you expecting players search 2800 topics of reports, just to know that a guy was once got punished for the same an year ago so you're entitled for the same?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 02:35:09 am »
Yes blame it on me when plenty of other staff members have warned or banned for similar things.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VUr]Saim
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 02:38:09 am »
Warned
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:39:24 am by KILLERX »
Credits to me

Clan History: UF , CO, and VU
Current Experience:
[0.4] Evolution DM- Administrator
[0.4] Rob The Vehicle A/D - Moderator
[0.4] Grab The Briefcase - Developer

karan

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 02:45:55 am »
Warned
@KILLERX may I know the reason why did you warn him?
Do not post in any player/admin report thread unless you are directly involved.
He's directly involved in the report since some part of the report is about himself, why you sick ppl are hungry and desperate to show off your admin powers also who granted moderator forum rights to modify or warn players?

KILLERX

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2017, 02:48:30 am »
Warned
He's directly involved in the report since some part of the report is about himself, why you sick ppl are hungry and desperate to show off your admin powers also who granted moderator forum rights to modify or warn players?
He created his own report and he did not posted anything usefull except flaming reply

karan

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2017, 02:50:24 am »
Warned
He created his own report and he did not posted anything usefull except flaming reply
You're nobody to decide, he's involved, he can reply here, better start to behave nicely and calm your balls, don't be a target on my radar