• September 20, 2024, 10:58:08 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [SS]Kintano - Speed modifications  (Read 2242 times)

Shadow.Jack^

[SS]Kintano - Speed modifications
« on: January 20, 2018, 09:38:01 pm »
Player Nick: [SS]Kintano
Date: 20-1-18
Reason for reporting: Speed modications
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:00:40 am by Ryne »

Offline SuriAttacker

• Donator
  • Trainee
  • Suri lagger
    • View Profile
Re: [SS]Kintano - Speed modifications
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 12:17:20 am »
First, my apologies for replying in here. Second, I did notice some weird "speed movements" for the past days from the player Kintano, that is due to the huge packet loss he's experiencing + his ping(net) is not stable either. Though, what quite surprises me is how he's still able to pop players their head with just only one single click/shot with the lag he is facing. I can't tell whether this is some trick, skill or some third party modification who knows... , but I highly doubt that this is some skill or trick. Trust me, when you have an unstable internet you will most likely find players 'teleporting' from a certain position to another position and in this case 'lead aim' would be the solution to hit your target. Lately I've been a bit more active on EC and CTF and almost everytime when I get a chance to fight Kintano I'm experiencing  an abnormal game behaviour of Kintano. This guy doesn't even seems to lead aim, he goes straight for your head even with his unstable ping , and a way for us to hit him is to aim to the right or to the left of the player model on your screen, but still before you're going to aim and press your left mouse button / release sprint button + holding your left mouse button you will find your head popped, and the weird part is that the sync doesn't even play out on your screen at the the time he hit you(it's so fast, almost like some sort of speed mofication), all you get to see is his player model trying to aim (but in reality) he's at some other position and he shot you while ago, in other words the player(kintanto) model you see on your screen is some kind of clone. Though, I'm not 100% sure if this is how the sync is supposed to work, but is the first time I'm experiencing something like this, and it isn't normal.

On edit : Speaking of the video evidence shadow.jack posted here, I don't really see any speed related modicification, for me it's pure crouch-glitching + packet loss.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:43:34 am by SuriAttacker »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 12:40:09 am »
Kintano please explain

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 01:09:26 am »
Warned
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:50:56 am by KILLERX/Craig »

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 01:45:42 am »
I have asked Aaron for permission to intervene in this topic since Kintano has no possibility of communicating in English, and indeed the permission was granted as "translator".

first of all in which part of the video my speed is not normal? taking into account that: the revision of my FPS and my Ping.
You checked it at:

- 0:34: FPS = 39 / Ping = 209
- 0:44  FPS = 41 / Ping = 222
This means that my fps and ping together were not stable but I saw the video 3 times and I do not see the part where my speed is not normal, tell me in what second it is?
To be honest in the video, you look faster than me...

First, my apologies for replying in here. Second, I did notice some weird "speed movements" for the past days from the player Kintano, that is due to the huge packet loss he's experiencing + his ping(net) is not stable either. Though, what quite surprises me is how he's still able to pop players their head with just only one single click/shot with the lag he is facing. I can't tell whether this is some trick, skill or some third party modification who knows... , but I highly doubt that this is some skill or trick. Trust me, when you have an unstable internet you will most likely find players 'teleporting' from a certain position to another position and in this case 'lead aim' would be the solution to hit your target. Lately I've been a bit more active on EC and CTF and almost everytime when I get a chance to fight Kintano I'm experiencing  an abnormal game behaviour of Kintano. This guy doesn't even seems to lead aim, he goes straight for your head even with his unstable ping , and a way for us to hit him is to aim to the right or to the left of the player model on your screen, but still before you're going to aim and press your left mouse button / release sprint button + holding your left mouse button you will find your head popped, and the weird part is that the sync doesn't even play out on your screen at the the time he hit you(it's so fast, almost like some sort of speed mofication), all you get to see is his player model trying to aim (but in reality) he's at some other position and he shot you while ago, in other words the player(kintanto) model you see on your screen is some kind of clone. Though, I'm not 100% sure if this is how the sync is supposed to work, but is the first time I'm experiencing something like this, and it isn't normal.

If you imply that I use "aimlock" then your argument is totally invalid here, If you really analyze the video in the second 0:07 I would have given him a shot in the head without any effort but as you can see my shots did not even pass close to his head, another example is in 1:04, my shots did not even pass near his head.

and from now on I will keep my recorder active to get people like you out of doubt and do not bother asking me for evidence if you see any suspicious situation :P
It's really is a mistake to play without filming today but I'll change that.

Offline SuriAttacker

• Donator
  • Trainee
  • Suri lagger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 01:59:04 am »
If you imply that I use "aimlock" then your argument is totally invalid here
Perhaps you did not understand what I've written, but it's useless now to argue since I don't have any video footage to prove. By the way I did not place my comment based on the video footage of shadow.jack but on my experience, as it should count as a warning or wariness.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:14:59 am by SuriAttacker »

Shadow.Jack^

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 02:51:19 am »
first of all in which part of the video my speed is not normal?
In the video,most of your movement parts have contained your abnormal speed.

taking into account that: the revision of my FPS and my Ping.
You checked it at:

- 0:34: FPS = 39 / Ping = 209
- 0:44  FPS = 41 / Ping = 222
This means that my fps and ping together were not stable but I saw the video 3 times and I do not see the part where my speed is not normal, tell me in what second it is?
To be honest in the video, you look faster than me...

If you have compared your in-game ping and FPS with mine(at 0:03),you can identify that there would probably not be any affect with nature of speed.

About FPS issue,
Before I have recorded this,my FPS remained between 54-60 and your speed still remained as abnormal,so I decided to record this.Whenever,I try to record anytime in game my FPS drops down and remains at between 40-50 because I don't have that type of laptop which contains good quality of performance but there's no issue with recording in any circumstances.Also,it doesn't even effect to my or mine opponent's movements and shooting performance (for more information,feel free to check my videos in YouTube channel).

Quote from: [SS]Eddy
This means that my fps and ping together were not stable

You cannot prove this that unless you have collected your FPS and Ping proofs at 0:34 and 0:44 time or after that because there are many possibilities that your ping remained between 140-160 and FPS is 60.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 03:00:09 am by Shadow.JacK^ »

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 03:10:22 am »
If you really think that he doesn't use "aimlock", please let him upload a video and post the link of it so we can take care of this out. I've spectated Kintano too and I felt his movements weren't normal, neither his aiming.

Sorry for getting myself involved here, bummers.

XTM

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 03:39:36 pm »
100% cheats, he has been banned for that not one time:
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3439.msg18817#msg18817
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3755.msg20790#msg20790
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3428.msg18745#msg18745
I reported him for speedgear and aimlock in game when admin Craig was online but he has ignored it.
He should be banned permanent. I'll add additional evidence asap.
He has a high ping and kicks from server from time to time, it's impossible to play without tools like him.

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 03:58:43 pm »
Admins,just concentrate on the part where he uses M4,you will see clearly everything..

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2018, 04:02:37 pm »
FYI: If you guys don't have any additional proofs please don't reply here. Thanks

XTM

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2018, 04:25:16 pm »

Check 1:10 and 5:00 carefully.
I repeat he's not a low-pinger.

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2018, 11:04:32 pm »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3439.msg18817#msg18817
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3755.msg20790#msg20790
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3428.msg18745#msg18745
On top of this having nothing to do with my report, all these bans were not appropriate since I did not use any modification for my speed and this is from the past, I reiterate, my ping is not stable, I have always had problems with my internet and my ping usually spikes and clear evidence is the video of the boy who reported me he looks at my ping several times and they are 209 and 222, and my original ping is 139-140, has logic.

Check 1:10 and 5:00 carefully.
I repeat he's not a low-pinger.
I saw the 2 parts that you put and I did not see my speed outside of normal, your intention to make the admins give me ban is more than obvious.

in relation to the aimlock, I explained it above and since my report is not related to the aimlock I will ignore everyone who post that.

I have nothing more to say and nothing more to prove, what I will do is record whenever I play and you will see that I will have the same style of play, they (admins) can even ask for any evidence and I will do it.

EDIT/ btw, I have some game-plays playing on EC, I can upload some.

KILLERX

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2018, 12:06:22 am »
I reported him for speedgear and aimlock in game when admin Craig was online but he has ignored it.
He should be banned permanent. I'll add additional evidence asap.

Yes I am always ignoring MDs, SS's reports ;)
probably I was afk

led

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 12:08:31 am »
XTM's intentions are clear, don't you get tired of reporting our clan members XTM? Hold on and stop making senseless arguments to ban all the people you want to be banned. Come here with a solid proof and i myself will ban them, instead don't just involve yourself where you are not supposed to be. The size of your hate is awesome man, you need urgently to a psychologist or something..  I really respect you but your attitude against my clan is really unrespectable, and that's something i won't allow anymore..
Not every time we'll be able to watch reports in chat because we are not always playing, that's why, you have to have a little bit of understanding with staff because you see it so easy to /ban or to make a solid script to detect stuff like that one you are reporting Kintano, so please, have some patience or simply move away, thank you!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:14:54 am by Lederhos »