• September 20, 2024, 07:37:21 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [SS]Kintano - Speed modifications  (Read 2233 times)

Offline SuriAttacker

• Donator
  • Trainee
  • Suri lagger
    • View Profile
Re: [SS]Kintano - Speed modifications
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 12:19:27 am »
What's the point of recording if you're aware now that players are suspecting you for some suspicious activity, meaning you can go play clean whenever you want to. It also appears that I am not the only who found your game behaviour abnormal. As a staff member from a few server I am receiving messages almost everytime from players requesting me to check out Kintano, but never took them serious until I fought him myself. I suggest the staff members to have a look at XTM video and some videos from youtube where Kintano can be seen fighting, and see the difference of Kintano game behaviour between XTM video and the videos on youtube unless they are not going to be requested to be removed. To be clear for the "kids" out there, I am not substantiating that Kintano is using aimlock, modification or any other  third-party tool but his gameplay is not normal and if this is normal to you would you mind explaining because that's why I am here. Otherwise you wouldn't see me posting in a report section where I am not even allowed to post in, it's all because myself and others can't explain the game behaviour of Kintano.

led

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 12:45:03 am »
What's the point of recording if you're aware now that players are suspecting you for some suspicious activity, meaning you can go play clean whenever you want to. It also appears that I am not the only who found your game behaviour abnormal. As a staff member from a few server I am receiving messages almost everytime from players requesting me to check out Kintano, but never took them serious until I fought him myself. I suggest the staff members to have a look at XTM video and some videos from youtube where Kintano can be seen fighting, and see the difference of Kintano game behaviour between XTM video and the videos on youtube unless they are not going to be requested to be removed. To be clear for the "kids" out there, I am not substantiating that Kintano is using aimlock, modification or any other  third-party tool but his gameplay is not normal and if this is normal to you would you mind explaining because that's why I am here. Otherwise you wouldn't see me posting in a report section where I am not even allowed to post in, it's all because myself and others can't explain the game behaviour of Kintano.
I don't know what are you doing here, please stay away if you don't have any proof (video, pictures, no words) The fact is that Kintano is not using anything, he does not have a constant ping, his ping goes up and down almost all the time, and if you people want, you are free to check logs and see how many times Kintano is kicked in the servers when he is playing lol
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:54:43 am by Lederhos »

Offline SuriAttacker

• Donator
  • Trainee
  • Suri lagger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 01:15:22 am »
I don't know what are you doing here, please stay away if you don't have any proof (video, pictures, no words) The fact is that Kintano is not using anything, he does not have a constant ping, his ping goes up and down almost all the time, and if you people want, you are free to check logs and see how many times Kintano is kicked in the servers when he is playing lol
The intentions here are clear that you're trying to protect your clanmate here, and I asked for an explantion. If you don't know shit then let others handle this, thank you.

Peace.

led

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 01:30:12 am »
The intentions here are clear that you're trying to protect your clanmate here, and I asked for an explantion. If you don't know shit then let others handle this, thank you.

Peace.
It's not common when you say shit but after all say peace, logic...
I just told you, stay away, no time to argue with you, think whatever you want, because that's true, you have the reason hhh...
Just do what i've said, stay away, "peace" ty.

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 01:45:36 am »
What's the point of recording if you're aware now that players are suspecting you for some suspicious activity, meaning you can go play clean whenever you want to

EDIT/ btw, I have some game-plays playing on EC, I can upload some.
you don't know how to read? I'll explain, I mean videos that I have recorded from the past jesus.

but his gameplay is not normal
My ping is not stable, even the guy who reported me did the command twice and my ping was spiking, o man...

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 01:53:47 am »
If he is innocent then i am sure the staff will not reach a false conclusion against him. I can say the same for otherwise.

Topic locked for internal discussion and to prevent further issues, if anyone has any concern/evidence they can PM management, i'd also like to ensure all of you a response will be given soon.

CrackM4

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 03:28:09 pm »
For everyone who's posting useless shit:

Note for other members:
If any other member who is not involved replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification.

You may only post in a report thread if:
1. You are a server administrator.
2. You are the original poster of the report.
3. You are the target or one of the targets in the report.
4. You are one of the listed witnesses that can confirm events occurred or have additional evidence to add.
5. You have additional information that is proved correct & believed can help with solving the report.

To clarify, DO NOT POST if you just want to share your opinion or personal thoughts, it is not needed and you will be warned and later banned if you continue posting irrelevant replies.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2018, 08:31:48 am »
Staff is still waiting for a video from suspect's side? what's with that?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 05:59:59 am »
Added to watch list under high priority watch
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.