• September 21, 2024, 05:39:59 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: MAD_K!LL3R / unclemajboor - AIMLOCK  (Read 2747 times)

StarTanJawi

MAD_K!LL3R / unclemajboor - AIMLOCK
« on: January 27, 2018, 08:42:10 am »
Player Nick: MAD_K!LL3R / unclemajboor
Date: 26/1/2018
Reason for reporting: Aimlock

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):   

https://imgur.com/a/xjcWR

https://imgur.com/a/IdOCA

Extra notes: in the first I didn't know "madkiller" was playing under name "unclemajboor"  but when i watched this video

i made sure he was the same player , His movements were suspicious and easy pop heads of my teammates . in the minute 0.22 you can clearly see a 180 degree of turn there , i know skills of madkiller verywell he just change his name to unclamajboor and became unstopabable player !! just he change his name lmao !! bcz he was using aimlock behind this new name , i know his recorder was on at this fight it would be wonderful to show us from his side , and  doesn't come with a lie that his recorder was off

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:37:17 am by Ryne »

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: MAD_K!LL3R / unclemajboor - AIMLOCK
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 01:20:41 pm »
@MAD_K!LL3R please explain this in a mannered way.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 01:37:59 pm »
On a unrelated note http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1108.msg6488#msg6488
Whether this is true or not, I dunno I suggest you to investigate because this could have very well spread even further.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 03:32:03 pm »
what are you fucking kidding me ? do you think this is aimlock, ever heard about gaming mouses ?
Whether this is true or not, I dunno I suggest you to investigate because this could have very well spread even further.
move you ass babay, as everyone knows zkq is working for ec staff he has provided each and every aimlock version to them to create a detector. @Aaron can explain

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 03:36:28 pm »
i made sure he was the same player , His movements were suspicious and easy pop heads of my teammates . in the minute 0.22 you can clearly see a 180 degree of turn there , i know skills of madkiller verywell he just change his name to unclamajboor and became unstopabable player !! just he change his name lmao !! bcz he was using aimlock behind this new name , i know his recorder was on at this fight it would be wonderful to show us from his side , and  doesn't come with a lie that his recorder was off
https://discord.gg/VBHkKfX please brother please i invite you to join our discord channel i will make you leader there please join please, ahh shit i got caught using aimlock behind my nick that no one knows wow, even your tatti mate radon is there in our discord channel where m using this name usually chatting with us....as well as most of ec staff members are there annnnnnnnnd /alias is in server xD and i am the most foolish person changed my nick to use aimlock but using same pc xD

in the minute 0.22 you can clearly see a 180 degree of turn there ,
man you are making me ashame only 180 ;( i can turn 360 too very sad bro... lets move ahead from this cunt

for admins: i mostly play while watching at the map i got a blip behind me so wanted to stop shooting forward to move backward i can do it anytime blah blah blah in simple words i can hear m60 voice at 00:22 xD i think players lose their ears+ eyes.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 03:54:01 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:06:51 pm »
What did i tell you about manners? madkiller.

Anyways being discussed among the staff.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 08:43:56 pm »
@Ryne   @Aaron  @Human.

I hope Ryne or Aaron or maybe both tell my full story in my work with staff
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:59:37 pm by Zkq »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 09:01:24 pm »
Quote from: Zeeshn.bhatti
@MAD_K!LL3R he took wrong action I agree with you but you can say him in pm that I wanted to add something more or want to post something important but you came here to start new drama everytime I saw you guys create another topic instead of talking in a nice way but no you guys need war everywhere. And "moderator" rank has access to lock/unlock any topic if rank has powers then why he cannot use? He has rights to use lock but cannot handle reports he didn't even handled report he just wanted to discuss with among the staff so I don't see anything wrong here. I repeat, i'm not agree with locking topic where mods cannot lock. Try to talk with everyone in a nice way then players will do the same with you if you do in bad way then you know what peoples return you

and about this @Zeeshan.Bhatti actually i created that topic to show his real face he got some personal issues with me and my team. he wanted to make me away from this report and get my reputation fucked by getting unfair ban.

P.S Linking report to the topic where i posted my proof. https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7263.msg41778#new
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 09:05:06 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 09:38:23 pm »
Warned
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:01:26 pm by DiaZ »

StarTanJawi

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 10:45:18 pm »
So far you didn't provide any explanation about this case ,at first your aim  wasn't heading towards any player but the probleme why your aim suddenly changed and shooting in the outdoors ? i know zkq has aimlock and gave it to EC staff in order to create a script detect aimlock its good work for caught hackers , But it is not good to share it with your team mates to get advatnage on others players that the probleme .

all  times during fighting from this place mentioned in the video to Golf club the way in which he plays weren't normal so i request madkiller show us full footage during this fight and thanks .

@Uzi  if you have something to say about this incident your welcome but if you have personal opinion keep it to yourself and thanks .

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 10:59:17 pm »
So far you didn't provide any explanation about this case ,at first your aim  wasn't heading towards any player but the probleme why your aim suddenly changed and shooting in the outdoors ? i know zkq has aimlock and gave it to EC staff in order to create a script detect aimlock its good work for caught hackers , But it is not good to share it with your team mates to get advatnage on others players that the probleme .

@Uzi  if you have something to say about this incident your welcome but if you have personal opinion keep it to yourself and thanks .
Show that i gave to clan mates and i will post my pic in chlenix1337 in your mates website.
I didnt give to anyone except to ec manager. i am saying it.I am working with EC staff and all now knows it. Now its public, my secret since months got descovered now that i am working with ec staff and i ll work until all hackers get banned .

@Ryne  @Aaron  can say the same thing.

About sharing, i dont share and i dont use, u just got a high retardness level to mention me and forget your team mates who were ban evading and using aimlock but u didnt say anything.
you still have somthing to say?

About MAd killer rpeort, even its up to staff, i can provide that its a fake report and i can make evidences but until someone of high ranks is ready to test aimlock with me.

About Venox/Thorax and Hunting bullshit, all vcmp players know the hate level of hunting on me and as i always gave evidences to ban him, i am always his 1st target between whole vcmp players.

I dont share nor use, even if it was for my clan mates because if i see that someone in MD even if its dark wolf or madkiller, if they use hacks i will personally leave the clan like what i did with my pervious clan (VA).

3 years in vcmp and i challenge you to give me a single report against me for hacks or ban evade. my vcmp history is clean and not a single report is against me. i wont ruin it in my last days in vcmo as i am going to leave this game soon after completing helping EC staff to make a detector.

And i would like to tell you that i have many things i didnt tell to staff yet about making a detector and block aimlock usage in any server in vcmp.

I am EC helper and a helper wont be an enemy.

For now, what are you trying to say? if u were a clean player who looks to play clean and report hackers, you would stop licking your team mates who got banned.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:09:32 pm by Zkq »

StarTanJawi

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 11:09:47 pm »

all  times during fighting from this place mentioned in the video to Golf club the way in which he plays weren't normal so i request madkiller show us full footage during this fight and thanks .

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 11:55:01 pm »

yes i request to him to make a video in the same loc, @MAD_K!LL3R

StarTanJawi

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2018, 12:06:21 am »
his recorder was on during this fight , i request to share it not to make new video in the same loc .

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2018, 01:10:59 am »

https://discord.gg/VBHkKfX please brother please i invite you to join our discord channel i will make you leader there please join please, ahh shit i got caught using aimlock behind my nick that no one knows wow, even your tatti mate radon is there in our discord channel where m using this name usually chatting with us....as well as most of ec staff members are there annnnnnnnnd /alias is in server xD and i am the most foolish person changed my nick to use aimlock but using same pc xD

in the minute 0.22 you can clearly see a 180 degree of turn there ,
man you are making me ashame only 180 ;( i can turn 360 too very sad bro... lets move ahead from this cunt

for admins: i mostly play while watching at the map i got a blip behind me so wanted to stop shooting forward to move backward i can do it anytime blah blah blah in simple words i can hear m60 voice at 00:22 xD  i think players lose their ears+ eyes.
what are you fucking kidding me ? do you think this is aimlock, ever heard about gaming mouses ?
move you ass babay[/color ], as everyone knows zkq is working for ec staff he has provided each and every aimlock version to them to create a detector. @Aaron can explain
1. These are just some highlights of the posts you made today. Now the reason i locked this topic is that i was well aware you'd change it from a report against you into a flame war against all of the individuals who reported you

2. You are in regualr contact with me on fb, and your clanmate also knows how to contact me by other means namley broly, so getting the topic unlocked to add further evidence wasn't an issue you only made it look like one.

3. I'd also like to suggest you not re-open solved reports in this thread. If you have any issue with any report, you can simply re-report said individual.

Thanks for your time.