• September 22, 2024, 02:07:19 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [DmC]KameenaKinG - Aimlock  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
[DmC]KameenaKinG - Aimlock
« on: February 06, 2018, 01:23:36 am »
Player Nick: [DmC]KameenaKinG
Date: 2/5/2017
Reason for reporting: Aimlock.
Evidence:
Extra notes: Look at how his aim jumps/follows into the air as the players in front of him jump, not to mention the fact that he locked on to his teammate's head.
Dude's PC and net is in fact so crappy that he can't even properly use said tool.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:06:13 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: [DmC]KameenaKinG - Aimlock
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:25:49 am »
@Brian do you have any more proofs?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:36:40 am »
@Brian do you have any more proofs?
Ask staff members who were watching him, he turned it off as soon as he noticed one fighting near him.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 10:04:42 am »
I am sure I read something aimlock in Viceland's private messages, these DmC's were discussing about Crow's YouTube video, which are having links of aimbot and all, they were laughing too, like "hehe you're already having it",  I can't just provide logs for some reasons but these people are obviously suspicious, you can't just ignore these reports.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 12:21:23 pm »
I am sure I read something aimlock in Viceland's private messages, these DmC's were discussing about Crow's YouTube video, which are having links of aimbot and all, they were laughing too, like "hehe you're already having it",  I can't just provide logs for some reasons but these people are obviously suspicious, you can't just ignore these reports.
I don't know who Viceland is. Probably a irrelevant peasant to begin with.
However if you can help please do so.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:26:27 pm »
its not aimlock
You are neither involved nor a clean player to begin with.
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 04:46:50 pm »
I don't know who Viceland is. Probably a irrelevant peasant to begin with.
However if you can help please do so.
It's a server where I do administrate, I usually check PMs before taking any decisions, recently I found out some more people, belonging to QBH & TBB clan sharing links of aimbot over PM, telling them about how it works and all, in the same manner I've found DmC clan members too,having same kind of conversation over PMs, they stopped playing there lately or changed their nicks, but I am sure they're not normal or legit,

Translated convo
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: ye link dekh : OMITTED ( See this link )
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: unlimited ammo+ fps chal rahe hai( unlimited ammo + fps are working )
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: mere fps dekh 30 pe locked hai xD ( see my fps, locked at 30 xD)
QBH.R4H33L to =TBB=Rohan: yrr mujy aimloc chayie :( ( I want aimlock :( )
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: baklol tere pass hai ( you're already having )
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: juth kyu bol raha hai (why are you lying )
QBH.R4H33L to =TBB=Rohan: ni ha :P ( no I don't :P )
QBH.R4H33L to =TBB=Rohan: dy na :) (give me :) )
QBH.R4H33L to =TBB=Rohan: dy na :) (give me )
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: juttha (lair)
QBH.R4H33L to =TBB=Rohan: dy na  rrr (give me)
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: youtube pe search kar ( Search on youtube)
=TBB=Rohan to QBH.R4H33L: youtube pe search kar vcmp aimlock multihacks(Search on youtube "vcmp aimlock multihacks"

In the same manner, those DmCs were sharing, I am sure, I don't have logs of that, It's been a while, I just rejoined the staff team and I've found these, I've banned one of them for distributing, but tbh, we can't do anything, now 75% players having that shit, no matter if they admit it or not.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 05:06:46 pm »
He struggles to kill due to the fact his PC can't even run the game at 20 fps much less have a decent internet connection.
The only viable way for him to kill is by using spaz lol. During the time I and staff members were watching him he got kicked 4 times because of it.
Because his PC is so shit, his aimlock fails to work properly.

As for finding a solution, banning players who use it is a necessity.
Currently I'm trying to help Newk to find a solution regarding blocking it and I hope it will work.
@Staff, please investigate what Karan has posted.
If it's true then another ON/KF type ban must be set in place.
This must end now.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:08:49 pm by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 05:44:41 pm »
Well @Human is trying his best to block aimlock usage and he coded some functions also but those are still incomplete not working properly. I suggest all scripters to try fixing this among all vcmp good scripters.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 06:25:56 pm »
I dunno if this is an advertise or not, but thorax and Nimitz said that aimlock doesnt work in Vks . Maybe this will help you

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 06:26:42 pm »
I dunno if this is an advertise or not, but thorax and Nimitz said that aimlock doesnt work in Vks . Maybe this will help you
Then how hunting used to play there with aimlock and uploaded some videos also.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 07:17:15 pm »
Then how hunting used to play there with aimlock and uploaded some videos also.
Thorax said that Hunting was using a rare version which was helping him to turn 180deg   but developed some others to make harder to detect.

Nimitz told me that all the links who were shared dont work in vks.

Maybe the Aimlock developers team  (Anonimul and thorax) are making more better aimlocks.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 07:48:27 pm »
The only versions of aimlock that don't work with VKs or any server that still uses the rel003 variant are the first 3-4 iterations.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 07:53:36 pm »
Thats why its time to make a group of dev and start making a detector. Banning players isnt a solution, its just decreasing of ec players. So better lets make a detector and stop losing players

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 08:10:09 pm »
Your logic is flawed, if you cheat you get banned simple.
A detector is not going to stop a cheater from cheating.
~A. Kupchenko