• September 21, 2024, 04:33:05 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [MDt]Kody - Aimlock  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
[MDt]Kody - Aimlock
« on: February 06, 2018, 02:00:48 am »
Player Nick: [MDt]Kody
Date: Today, 05/02/2018
Reason for reporting: Aimlock.
Evidence:
Extra notes: N/A.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:50:21 pm by Aaron »

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
Re: [MDt]Kody - Aimlock
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 03:23:25 am »
If you think that shooting your head perfectly is aimlock then sure mate go ahead with your shittest thoughts. All i was doing is that shooting your head perfectly and may you remember my ruger *one hit kills* its pretty easy to shoot your heads because you always spray m4 all over the area. I'm playing vcmp for more than 5 years and i'll really think 100 times before doing such a retarded move.

Well being a good player of M4 is now said to be a *aimlocker*. Clapping for you casper

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 08:57:19 am »
[MD]MAD_K!LL3R aimlock:

isnt it ?
i wanted to post this video in my report for what i am in watchlist but unfortunately everything was over, posting this video here is a point showing 1 shot m4 while shooting at anyone isn't aimlock this is really so easy if you fast switch and the other thing turning of shot while shooting doesn't mean that someone is using aimlock it happens when you suddenly change your movement to get any other opponent and for player like me (the one cares for map blip and lags xD) happens 100s of time a day. i have seen many suspicious players but never reported them on forum reason is may be its same as i do or same as happened with me blah blah blah. so kindly stop suspecting every player.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:54:23 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 06:58:45 pm »
It's not about headshots,  it's about the bullet trace, quick change in direction of aim, rapid and constant aim only on head part
Its pretty easy to erase his head perfectly with m4 or ruger, other than that i didnt even done 360. that was a clear m4 duel going on in the field. He was shooting me and i was shooting him straightly that's all. Is shooting someone's head with leadaim or perfectly is hard for a 5 year experienced player then you should hang yourself right now.

what else do you expect from MDs who's member is one of it's disturber?

First of all you're nothing to post about any activity of clan. What you can expect is that they are the one who believe in giving chances. I was the helper of WK by outside. Like madkiller said then ec staff will pull out a warn on us for using abusive language. Its better for you to keep your mouth shut if you do not know the intel. I was helping MD's from the start. And if you think i was helping WK and left them i'm fine with it as well because i don't wanna stick myself with such racist players or the one who disrespect everyone's religion

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 01:14:01 am »
Well its even more easy to get his head erased with one hit kill with ruger. I dont see any *admin* tag with you, get your ass off from here. If you have any doubt in your ass then come up straight with your head in the field

KILLERX

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:09:47 am »
Topic cleaned from useless replies and to those who are posting in reports i didnt took any action this time but next time i will be banning from forums without any warn ;)
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 05:27:34 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

CrackM4

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 06:41:09 am »
It's not about headshots,  it's about the bullet trace, quick change in direction of aim, rapid and constant aim only on head part

As he said, it's not about headshots... I'm playing this shit for more years than you and that doesn't matter.

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 05:43:24 pm »

As he said, it's not about headshots... I'm playing this shit for more years than you and that doesn't matter.

i don't know what to say actually right now. i'm pissed off now. having good m4 skills are now said to be *aimlocker*. Now me then someone else and then anyone else. everyone will be fucked now i think so

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 08:12:03 pm »
So what is it now? skills or aimbot?

Offline Aaron