• September 22, 2024, 05:39:40 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: wall Glitch  (Read 1411 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
wall Glitch
« on: July 06, 2016, 04:23:17 pm »
Player Nick:  =ULK=Phenn.
Date: i dnt know
Reason for reporting: wall Glitch with flame thrower
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:25:25 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: wall Glitch
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:35:42 pm »
He was outside and not in a bugged place. Also, why report him when he already was warned by an admin to not do it.
Date: i dnt know
lol
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 05:14:03 pm »
for date i really forgot it because i m also ban in ec from 6 days :p

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 05:26:54 pm »
for date i really forgot it because i m also ban in ec from 6 days :p
This incident happend 1 day before your ban (if I recall correctly) but the point I'm trying to make now is why are you reporting him when an admin already warned him about it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:38:51 pm by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 07:29:33 pm »
i dont know when  admin warned him... I was just checking my vcmp videos and i just found this....and  why is this injustice i m banned because of 1 death evade which  i think was just a mistake and he 's doing wall glitch by knowing the rules then why only warned ?? then why i m banned on my first mistake... why they not warned me.... Answere
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:37:55 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 12:37:28 am »
What he did is not as severe rulebreaking as what you did.
1 death evade which  i think was just a mistake
You can't deathevade by mistake, especially not the way you did it.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Meth!

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 01:06:02 am »
Wall-glitching
It is strictly prohibited in this server. Wall-glitching is an act on which you 'purposely' use the game's bug or any other unfair way to shoot through a wall to hit another player. This includes bugged or non-solid places/walls that are accessible by foot but covered by texture.

The rule is clear.

Brian, can you tell me who warned him? I don't know what i should do.
"Time to die, time to be free, time to love"

-Dylan Klebold.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 01:14:43 am »
What he did is not as severe rulebreaking as what you did.
1 death evade which  i think was just a mistake
You can't deathevade by mistake, especially not the way you did it.

Bro brian just check the video which is against me i was dead when i minimized the game and after 25 or 30 secs were passed when i just open my game again a evader can't wait too much bro especially when there is a war...and we are not talking on this topic so plz dont change the topic... i was asking about that why they not warned me it was my first mistake ?? is warning is just for heavy members ?? answere... be Honest guys

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 01:26:19 am »
and if wall glitch is not severe rule breaking then what is this ??

Wall-glitching
It is strictly prohibited in this server. Wall-glitching is an act on which you 'purposely' use the game's bug or any other unfair way to shoot through a wall to hit another player. This includes bugged or non-solid places/walls that are accessible by foot but covered by texture.

and also check this out methi just banned him for wall glitching why u guys not warned him ???
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=727.0

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 05:35:48 am »
First of all deathevading is worse than wallglitching, fact.
Second, when phenomz killed you an admin was present in the game and was able to take action right on the spot (for reference, Ferrari could have easely tried to ban me here which he didn't http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=702.0).
That he decided not to ban phenomz is fully up to said admin as admin discretion comes into play.
Fourth, killermaster was trying to kill from bugged places which is worse than killing someone who is playing on a legitimate manner in my opinion. Also there was no admin there to take any action at that time hence why the report was moved to the forum.
Fifth, killermaster already has previous ban records so that's probably what influenced on why he is now banned as well.

@Meth, I believe it was Dave who warned him.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:38:25 am by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Meth!

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 09:18:31 am »
Well, I can't ban him if dave already warned him for this action, we need Dave's reply here. I'll lock this topic for now to prevent further discussions.
"Time to die, time to be free, time to love"

-Dylan Klebold.