• September 22, 2024, 01:15:23 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Wrong ban.  (Read 851 times)

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Wrong ban.
« on: February 09, 2018, 03:23:52 am »
Hello everyone , Can someone tell me why when i the server i'm getting this message : "You're banned from this server" and i haven't done anything.
ps : Few days ago , I was getting kicked from the server reason VPN Detected and i was not using any kind of Vpn.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong ban.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:31:11 am »
Hello everyone , Can someone tell me why when i the server i'm getting this message : "You're banned from this server" and i haven't done anything.
ps : Few days ago , I was getting kicked from the server reason VPN Detected and i was not using any kind of Vpn.
You were using "uid changer" that time and you were saying that your friend gave you that file to put in your game files. That was UID Changer file. And I think that is the reason you were getting kicked for VPN Detected.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Re: Wrong ban.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 05:47:24 am »
You were using "uid changer" that time and you were saying that your friend gave you that file to put in your game files. That was UID Changer file. And I think that is the reason you were getting kicked for VPN Detected.
Nope , When i used that shit i had lost accese to my accoun then i deleted him and remplaced him with old one . Anyways the problem is solved now :D btw thank you for your attention and cooperation .