• September 20, 2024, 02:46:30 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: EvilGenius - FPS Hack  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
EvilGenius - FPS Hack
« on: February 11, 2018, 05:00:49 am »
Player Nick: EvilGenius
Date: Today, 10/02/2018
Reason for reporting: FPS Hack.
Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoDUyOWT-Tg&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: Well, this EvilGenius told me on facebook that he have fps hack and his ping and fps was big and fast in the game, maybe @ShahrukhAmerzada have some informations. Watch the full video.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:07:49 pm by Aaron »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: EvilGenius - FPS Hack
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:51:58 am »
There's no such thing as FPS hack, also that is speed gear he's using as seen when he got headshotted.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 09:48:58 am »
There's no such thing as FPS hack, also that is speed gear he's using as seen when he got headshotted.
There is fps ajuster, which can give you a very warp level or low level( depands on value that you chose.. I already reported Tunay.exe for this reason and got banned.

Now we can't say that its the fps adjustement or just a ping problem because casper didn't show.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 11:21:35 am »
Still lack of evidence, saying with fps hack usage and yet there's no evident proof, the conversation between you two still doesn't consider valid.

eibwen

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 09:29:06 pm »
First of all, I'll start with the fake chat you made against me on Facebook, my name name on Facebook isn't Erjica Neni, I might be the only Pakistani with that name, since I haven't seen any Pakistani people with that name except myself. EC Pakistani staff members can confirm that it's not even a Pakistani name, seems more like a russian name to me. What you showed us is nothing but a chat with yourself.

Secondly, about the video you made against me, I still remember that time. I'm not sure if you were lagging on purpose or not since you never showed mine or your ping, I remember pressing F5 to see if I am lagging but I saw that I wasn't lagging but it was you who was lagging, your ping was more than 400 when I checked your ping, I still don't understand why you never pressed F5 or why you never checked mine PING/FPS, how do you expect EC staff to ban me for FPS hacking when you never even showed my FPS, even though I messaged you on Facebook to join EC and see my FPS hacks, quite surprising.

Last but not least, in the Facebook chat you showed us, "I got 1000 ecd from shahrukhkhan in duel xD"
Hey, don't tell me you forgot that I fought you before I actually fought Shahrukhkhan, you were long gone when I was dueling with Shahrukhkhan, and we never fought afterwards, how funny is that, right?

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 12:04:45 am »
that image it's not fake, maybe it's someone else, I didn't not know, btw here is the part 2:
https://youtu.be/uqVxh7a9BAg?list=UUBNq5mlP_0ULwLEcD0OnjPQ&t=30

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 01:03:47 am »
I'm not involved here, but i wanted to share something with you guys. He's also using Aimlock. He told the people about his aimlock and his shots are too straight to the HEAD part. His lag is hilarious.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 12:03:05 pm »
Still not convinced as you failed to give me the recommendations I gave, your opinions won't help at all in this case but somehow can give us clues to watch him more often, the least I can do is add him on our watchlist.