• September 21, 2024, 10:17:49 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: HP limit on bank  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
HP limit on bank
« on: July 09, 2016, 08:32:06 pm »
Suggestion for: Server
Your suggestion: Improving restrictions for entering the bank.
Extra notes: So over the course of last week I have noticed a lot of people taking advantage of the bank's safe zone.
I know that there's already a HP limit set on entering the bank, however I do see a lot of people using said bank to evade potential death.
They just enter at like 30 HP and then just either alt tab for 40 minutes or just leave the server. It makes no sense what so ever in my opinion.
I hereby suggest increasing the HP required to enter the bank.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:04:56 pm by Human. »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

KakaroT

Re: HP limit on bank
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 08:42:09 pm »
+1. It should be added in rules as death evade. Doesn't matter what HP is. I have seen many players who realize they can't beat their opponent and rush to bank in middle of fight with high/low hp. It is same as /q on high/low hp in middle of fight. Just difference of method of evading.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 08:45:21 pm »
+1. It should be added in rules as death evade. Doesn't matter what HP is. I have seen many players who realize they can't beat their opponent and rush to bank in middle of fight with high/low hp. It is same as /q on high/low hp in middle of fight. Just difference of method of evading.
That's exactly why the HP limit was set but it's not enough to prevent it as it happens quite often.
I really suggest the staff to look into this matter as it becomes quite tedious to deal with.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 08:54:15 pm »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 09:42:20 pm »
Well, it is counted as death evade & the current HP limit is not that high, it should be 75+ hp but still people will evade death if they can't beat their enemy they'll rush into the bank as stated by kakarot so there should be some sort of feature for this.

kamran

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 01:45:23 am »
As far as I know, rushing in bank at hp of 80+ or because of enemy's fear is not evade, it can be called evade if someone rushes in bank with low hp when someone is shooting at him, I'm totally agreed with suggestion of Brian.

HunTinG

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 05:15:34 am »
60 Health is fit,as it is the cost of one stubby touch.It should be the limit, in my opinion.

Offline La[Z]eR

• Major Staff
  • VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 09:13:33 am »
+1 make the limit to 50-60 as many players throw grenades and shoot from bank door and when we shoot they enter into the bank to evade.
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh killed [OFF]Tom (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Torso) (4.26142).
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh: tom kiss my ass

Offline [R3V]Kelvin

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 11:18:58 am »
60 Health is fit,as it is the cost of one stubby touch.It should be the limit, in my opinion.
+1

Frost

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 02:06:53 pm »
+10000

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 02:37:30 pm »

BeaTz

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 05:56:57 pm »
+1

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 06:03:52 pm »
Increased, HP must be 60 or above to enter bank now.