• September 22, 2024, 11:40:16 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [Aaron]Please Last appeal.  (Read 497 times)

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
[Aaron]Please Last appeal.
« on: April 25, 2018, 08:39:23 pm »
In-Game nick: [DFt]Bninin
Ban ID:833
Date you were banned: 16 days ago
Suspected reason: aimlock
Admin that banned you: Aaron
Why should we unban you ?: Aaron i won't play my favorit EC and my best server EC again so Extra note :D .
Extra note:
Aaron bro, i hope me and u talked about aimlock on srv Argonath RPG and you said to me we will see .... so after some time i decide to do a last appeal on forum and this are a last topic so please don't ban me on forum . On this topic i will show you im sorry my friend and i promise you i don't use the hack again btw on server EC reason i see on forum's WK writed its will play again on VCMP btw EC and please Aaron i love my friends WK and my <3 to EAF all members . Im sorry and please Aaron when i post please you reply not my bro cool3 reason its you banned me not cool3 and this are my 3 time i post a appeal and please i swear to Allah i don't use the hack again. Aaron we enjoyed smuggle on Argonath RPG server and we do funny time. And please bro i don't use it again i can give you a video i duel a player his name Diz on VL server and then you can see me i use aimlock or no and i swear to EC admins i don't use aimlock again and please Aaron i want you who reply for my ban appeal i will do anything for you and i will share you my house on Argonath RPG just unban and you will see im very happy for friends WK will join EC again and i want my self play with WK so Aaron please bro i will do anything you love it please Aaron i hope you to unban me and my <3 to Philippines the good country and i need see you and your sisters on very good days and your parents on very good days when cool3 deny my appeal i will be on real R.I.P. The Jesus myth is all about forgiveness, isn't it? Religious intolerance or discrimination on grounds of religion has been non-existent in Myanmar throughout its long history for ban 1 year. Christian and Muslim leaders meet regularly as an Inter-religious Council and use this forum for promoting religious tolerance and peace. my cheer Aaron u are my best friend and in the same time you are our king developer. Brothers, trust me once and last. I will do my best to find the good by others.
and please do not ban me on forum. :D

Thanks Aaron & cool3.

This flag of country my sir Aaron :

This flag of country my sir cool3:

Thank you all admins : moderators,admins,head admins,managers,webmasters and Developers
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:15:06 am by Aaron »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
Re: [Aaron]Please Last appeal.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 11:20:30 pm »
Just trust for me and you will see i will be a new Bninin
If you won't me i be : beard,banana or bninin

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: [Aaron]Please Last appeal.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 01:14:41 am »
Hello bninin despite being too friendly to me, I do appreciate that but as I what I said even a close friend won't change my mind, let's be fair here, and spamming on my pm won't work either. You were already given a chance to play and gain our trust on you but you still failed in doing that.

And if ever I see that you already grew up and learned from your mistakes, I will just unban you even without making an appeal for it, but for now take a break and have some patience.