• September 22, 2024, 11:30:42 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: =KF=Thunder  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: =KF=Thunder
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 12:26:19 am »
Bullshits.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 05:13:26 am »
Yeah all bullshit lol, infact it was my brother =KFt=DarK who fought with him at that time, I was out during that week for college related stuff... Such topics don't affect me anyway though, it's pointless fighting with kids like 5K himself.

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 07:18:53 am »
Yeah all bullshit lol, infact it was my brother =KFt=DarK who fought with him at that time, I was out during that week for college related stuff... Such topics don't affect me anyway though, it's pointless fighting with kids like 5K himself.
Topic was never intended to insult anyone. And what I do is simply to protect their reputation from the actions that now and in the future you will do to lower them. It also states that the consequence of third-party software abuse is too long and what happens if one day you stop using it.  ;D
And next time what u want to tell MD, send to them, don't say behind the back k? Learning from now is not too late  ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:21:04 am by Michael »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 07:47:17 am »
Before teaching anyone, you should teach yourself, believe it or not, you indeed played against my brother who was inactive since a year, yet it brought no surprise to me when he told me that you used grenades at spawnloc and kept finishing with stubby to make spree on him, but let's not forget the 15 spree that he also made on you :D as I said before, these topics don't affect me since everyone around vcmp knows my skills and they know your skills too, and you would get rekt by me, so based upon this it's obvious that you faced my brother, however its completely pointless arguing with such ppl like you since Vietnamese logic has always been considered quite bad around vcmp.. I won't post here again since this topic is clearly useless and there's no benefit of causing unnecessary fights / arguments..

'Third party software' yes, everyone around vcmp knows well what kind of reputation Vietnamese players have regarding third party softwares :D

And regarding MD, it's funny how you mention them but since you did, I just want to make clear that I don't have any personal problems with any MD member, yes there have been some misunderstandings between me and specific MD members which lead to fights and made some of them hate me, but I never held any personal grudges against anyone, so say whatever you want lol.

And please kid, atleast try your best to get unbanned here first before coming here and pointing fingers at me with your claim of 'Third party software' lmao everyone knows well what kind of reputation you and other Vietnamese players have :D

Peace.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:57:31 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 08:32:48 am »
Everybody Don't forget this is =KFt=DarK^ who playing =KFt=T. nickname not Thunder^ playing because he ""study all week " k? Dark^ is the guy who using account facebook ""Thunder vcmp" not Thunder because he have nickname Thunder^ doesn't mean he using facebook name "Thunder" k? He not the guy who get kill x10 but he is the guy who have a chatlog killing me x15 k?
Someone give him a medal Pro Of The Year please :D

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 09:27:24 am »
Dark doesn't have his own Facebook account so he uses mine from time to time when I'm away, and we both always shared the same pc lol, everyone knows that.., so get your facts right before barking here.

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 12:37:20 pm »
In college teachers teach you to talk to older people like that? Not surprised if one day you get beaten in school :p

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 05:08:52 pm »
No one will beat me pls, me being too strong pls jajaja

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 06:23:10 pm »
yes with your aimlock.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 07:54:03 pm »

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 08:18:44 pm »
Can MD members play in peace without making a civil war?

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]ZAiM
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2018, 09:07:37 pm »
Can MD members play in peace without making a civil war?
why bumping old topics?