• September 22, 2024, 06:14:18 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: =TRC=Sevrin - advertising  (Read 1471 times)

Varun Singh

=TRC=Sevrin - advertising
« on: June 11, 2018, 02:41:17 am »
Admin nick: =TRC=Sevrin
Your nick: Varun
Date: 10/6/18
Reason for report: Advertising
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: what? he got too many warns in past and after that he left playing in ec and now he is joining once in month and breaking rules( http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7597.0 ) when joins i am not expecting a warn i want a strict action warn is nothing if user warns exceed he gets ban what about admin? warn warn warn and again warn
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:56:28 pm by Human. »

cool3

Re: =TRC=Sevrin - advertising
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 03:30:25 am »
@Sevrin what is going on with you

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:43:46 am »
Lol. I was on voice chat with my homies, my mic was muted so I told them to go there. I only told my friends not anyone else. Nothing wrong I really can see in this, I did not invited all of them, I only told my friends where to go as they've asked me on voice chat. You can ask DevilJin, Combot or Tim01.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 04:02:51 am »
Do you even know what is this advertising rule even is? You guys are so new that you don't even know the real meaning of advertising. I did not advertising nor invited the server players. Just 3 guys in my voice chat, they asked me & I replied to them lmfao.

KILLERX

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 10:07:55 am »
Kindly do not reply in reports unless you have something solid to say which can solve the report personal opinions are not welcome.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 08:09:53 pm »

Kindly look at my reply, I mentioned three guys in here. This clearly means that three of them were involved in this, hence they are allowed to reply here. Ain't they?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 08:38:48 pm »
The admins can get warned and punished too, it's not just players. However, the demotion depends on many more factors. The warn system was update few weeks/months back, so warns were removed from all players and we started fresh..

@Sevrin
It does not really matter to whom you were talking, your words was too general and you wrote it on main chat. If you tell player to join other server in main chat..it's a against the rules so if you have a better excuse/reason for your action, you may post it here. Otherwise, a warn will be given as this is not a major rule break.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 09:02:01 pm by Human. »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 10:17:47 pm »
I said honestly and clearly. We were on voice chat, they asked me to go ead or not for practice(due to an event), my mic was muted that time. So I said them on main chat in my language. Do what ever suits you, a warn. But I am honest here, no kind of excuses.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 07:55:51 pm »
Warned, be more careful next time. Rules are equal for everyone.