• September 23, 2024, 04:29:58 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Combot and danny mother abuse  (Read 2351 times)

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
Re: Combot and danny mother abuse
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 07:22:20 am »
https://m.imgur.com/a/8pg30Bc

Provoke & Abuse both.
first image is of yesterday where you can see beyak provoked me first saying md walay tati laga k atey hain and about 2nd image they were trying to challange us so after getting rekt i had to say that but i never abused anyone's mother or abused anyone's family :)
but u did abused
its called defending yourself get a brain :)

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 07:26:41 am »

Provoke & Abuse both.
first image is of yesterday where you can see beyak provoked me first saying md walay tati laga k atey hain and about 2nd image they were trying to challange us so after getting rekt i had to say that but i never abused anyone's mother or abused anyone's family :)
Are you what??

Man, you abuse someone, no care you abuse him or family. Abuse is an abuse, lmfao.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 07:30:07 am »

Provoke & Abuse both.
Are you what??

Man, you abuse someone, no care you abuse him or family. Abuse is an abuse, lmfao.
i did not abuse first i just defended myself from their abuses thats all, so your saying no one cares about abusing mother and stuff so why is there a rule for not abusing mother huh its for nothing ?

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:18 am »
Insults: If players are seen insulting each other continuously,, admins are allowed to mute/warn or temp-ban you. So, please respect all staffs and players.
Note: Admins are not allowed to take action against the player in the following situations:
1. If the admin insults the player first, the admin must not punish the player even if the player insults him back.
2. If the players/group insult each other, the admin must not punish only one player/side. The admin must mute all of them to stop spamming/flooding the main chat or mute none of them.

Look at this clearly. It says, from both sides. Not from one side.  You provoked them, they abused, you abused back. Even Combot got muted, still you are here.
Locked to avoid more useless replies
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:50:08 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 03:24:33 pm »
Sevrin is right, when the abuse is from 2 sided there's no need to report if it is from 1 side only and you did not abuse back then the target might have chances to get punished.
It means you can abuse? And when someone abuses you back but on a mother abuse, you will report him?

What kind of fairness is this even?

You abuse them, you provoke them. When they abuse you back even you start that, you come here to report them. So, that is not a rule break from my point of view. If abuse was done from one side, then it can be counted as a rule break.
instead of -Remove- to save your mates ask them to provide the evidence where i provoked them and yea i did say some things but i didnt say anything first it was all started from them and yea you are not even allowed to -Removed- here as you dont know the whole story i would like @KILLERX/Craig to come here and reply and he was there at that moment and he also muted combot for abusing but after unmute he kept abusing

In this post -removed- words are abusive words I think that's why killerx delete them, I suggest killerx to not delete these so other players also can see, like me I came here to solve this report we admins can't solve reports if you delete the main stuff hope you got it.

happy journey.

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

KILLERX

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 11:24:06 pm »
In this post -removed- words are abusive words I think that's why killerx delete them, I suggest killerx to not delete these so other players also can see, like me I came here to solve this report we admins can't solve reports if you delete the main stuff hope you got it.

happy journey.

Hello there,
The words i removed was insulting sevrin and it was related to forum rules since he insulted in forum and i had warned him there were no proofs removed of ingame report you can solve the ingame report
Thanks