• September 23, 2024, 12:30:23 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [MDr]Rex_the_great Reason ALT_Tab evade during a match  (Read 495 times)

DeViL_JiN

[MDr]Rex_the_great Reason ALT_Tab evade during a match
« on: June 13, 2018, 05:43:25 am »
Player Nick:: [MDr]Rex_the_great
Date:: Today
Reason for reporting:: he death-evaded  during an intense gang war
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):https://youtu.be/K-HBOuqgBRw
Extra notes:: we we're dueling as usual like we mostly do  at EC we form a crew and fight against others who disturb us, they we're fighting with us and suddenly ReX evaded via alt+tab players who  were on the spot  are Dark_wolf,Bayek,Combot,KiLLeRx,Lily,Danny
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 02:45:22 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: [MDr]Rex_the_great Reason ALT_Tab evade during a match
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 09:37:02 am »
@DeViL_JiN  do you have full video? The video doesn't show when he paused the game. He might had paused the game after he left the combat. Same goes to dark_wolf's case. If you got the full video please post it here.

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 05:56:18 pm »
I don't have full video.
I was following/dueling darkwolf and rex and he paused the game during that time , when i shot him or when he paused the game i wasn't recording so dark killed me
So i respawned and recorded again and were dueling and we spawn at the same spot where we die.
I'm on mobile atm, ignore the mistakes tried to fix them already by modifying the topic.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:15:52 pm by DeViL_JiN »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 02:23:15 am »
I don't have full video.
I was following/dueling darkwolf and rex and he paused the game during that time , when i shot him or when he paused the game i wasn't recording so dark killed me
So i respawned and recorded again and were dueling and we spawn at the same spot where we die.
I'm on mobile atm, ignore the mistakes tried to fix them already by modifying the topic.

i killed you yes, and rex was afk from a long time and you were also afk but you came to make fake report and he should be the one who is to be punished as he was making fake reports as in the combat he was the one going afk from time to time as i mentioned in my own report
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:44:11 am by DarK_WolF »

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 08:21:56 am »
I only went afk after i die , and once i went afk but you guys running to save ur ass from Orange team and before going afk i typed clearly brb.
To summerize more let rex speak you should focus on your report, everyone knows how we roll/brawl there no way we let you go somewhere far so you can go afk.
Tell me one thing ReX was the one who paused the game shouldn't he be far from you since we were battling? Why the heck he paused the game near you or at the we were brawling c'mon your caught into your own words.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 02:44:57 pm »
Devil Jin, same no strong proof. Denied.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017