• September 22, 2024, 10:29:14 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [MD]Dark_Wolf Reason Death evade  (Read 760 times)

DeViL_JiN

[MD]Dark_Wolf Reason Death evade
« on: June 13, 2018, 06:19:03 am »
Player Nick::[MD]Dark_Wolf
Date::Today
Reason for reporting::Death Evading via Alt+Tab or Pausing game during an intense gang war .
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):https://youtu.be/Bb46g2yUSZI
Extra notes::Both of my reports are from same day one of md's evaded first and afterwards he did the same, some of the admins might know we usually fight against them which is more commonly known as Orange vs Blue , so as usual we we're on the hunt as other members of blues we're dying and they used /lastpos off command to stay save from us but dark_wolf was left behind and he was too much angry during that time as he was alone and he had no hope and he paused the game to avoid getting killed ,players who we're at the spot were Lily,Bayek,Subzero,Combot,,KillerX himself is aware of this evade but he asked me to record it so  they won't cry at forum like they are doing, anyways, i just wanted these both reports to be separated so the forum will look more full .
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 08:19:00 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
Re: [MD]Dark_Wolf Reason Death evade
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 06:24:13 am »
show me proof where i paused in the middle of the combat and yea after an awesome ownage i went to ec forum to report them for abusing us and at that time there was no one at that place as everyone was at bf same thing with rex he went afk a long time ago they come and start recording i would suggest @Aaron to punish him instead for making a fake report just for getting rekt by us ingame
EDIT: Why would i pause my game for these shits because of i am alone i was noob i avoid being killed ? yea right bitch pls :D

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:42:21 am by DarK_WolF »

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 06:45:39 am »
show me proof where i paused in the middle of the combat and yea after an awesome ownage i went to ec forum to report them for abusing us and at that time there was no one at that place as everyone was at bf same thing with rex he went afk a long time ago they come and start recording i would suggest @Aaron to punish him instead for making a fake report just for getting rekt by us ingame
proof is right in the video, play the video again and look at mini-map the quantity of oranges near you, you can't fool anyone here by saying you went to forum during an intense brawl, how could you pause the game while we were brawling your brother was alone please elaborate more, it doesn't work like that @cool3 knows how we brawl everyday with you guys , the rule of brawl is don't let blue/oranges go anywhere if they go somewhere keep following them until someone quites the game after dying , just explain to me, the orange team was following you  and your brother and we we're killing you the players in orange team we're constantly killing you, couldn't you type a single message saying brb or something like that, you could easily report after dying why was it so easy for you to pause the game  at  the main spot of the map which was   crowded  crowded by oranges and your brother wasn't even there elaborate please..
evade could happen once by mistake, but it doesn't work like that in this case ReX also evaded, why did he paused the game?
to create a new report at forum ? seriously i mean for once admit it you did it.
KillerX himself is self aware of this even he was the one who caught you red-handed but i told him to not to take action against this evade yet since we were brawling and having fun..
and for you i would want you to take a look at this post for reference.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7617
for extra reference if you want, [VU]JoKeR is well aware of how we role in EC and how the brawl goes .

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 06:50:20 am »
proof is right in the video, play the video again and look at mini-map the quantity of oranges near you, you can't fool anyone here by saying you went to forum during an intense brawl, how could you pause the game while we were brawling your brother was alone please elaborate more, it doesn't work like that @cool3 knows how we brawl everyday with you guys , the rule of brawl is don't let blue/oranges go anywhere if they go somewhere keep following them until someone quites the game after dying , just explain to me, the orange team was following you  and your brother and we we're killing you the players in orange team we're constantly killing you, couldn't you type a single message saying brb or something like that, you could easily report after dying why was it so easy for you to pause the game  at  the main spot of the map which was   crowded  crowded by oranges and your brother wasn't even there elaborate please..
evade could happen once by mistake, but it doesn't work like that in this case ReX also evaded, why did he paused the game?
to create a new report at forum ? seriously i mean for once admit it you did it.
KillerX himself is self aware of this even he was the one who caught you red-handed but i told him to not to take action against this evade yet since we were brawling and having fun..
and for you i would want you to take a look at this post for reference.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7617
for extra reference if you want, [VU]JoKeR is well aware of how we role in EC and how the brawl goes .
did you sell your painted brain or what the link of the report you posted is about player who paused his game while in combat while in my report you just showed the video where i already had paused my game if you have any evidence showing me pausing my game in the middle of fighting someone then yes i will believe you but sadly you dont have any evidence cuz your just trying to make a drama with your fake reports :)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 07:06:28 am »
adding a PLUS point look at the 2nd log provided by wolf
Devil_Jin: menay is sary gameplay ki video record ki, sirf yeh dekhany kay liye kau unhittable ho tum.
translation: i have recorded the whole gameplay happened right now, just to show you are unhittable.

seems like he recorded whole war then whats the point of posting half videos ? he can post full video as he confimed that he recorded or just some seconds before the incident happen @KILLERX/Craig  i don't think i will get a ban for this reply?

[/cente

KILLERX

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:12:52 am »
Devil_Jin: menay is sary gameplay ki video record ki, sirf yeh dekhany kay liye kau unhittable ho tum.
translation: i have recorded the whole gameplay happened right now, just to show you are unhittable.

seems like he recorded whole war then whats the point of posting half videos ? he can post full video as he confimed that he recorded or just some seconds before the incident happen @KILLERX/Craig  i don't think i will get a ban for this reply?
Just tell me whats usefull in this reply its not helping us you are just spamming topic if you explained and proved me wrong i wont ban otherwise i will i already warned u 2 times

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 07:15:32 am »

Plus point for you the videos which i recorded are not full but there are some actions which i missed during that while since i was busy doing something and i had to pause the game in between the battle which i did after dying unlike others who just pause the game right at the moment while players are shooting at you.
secondly, i ain't that free buddy to upload each and every clip i use a wi-tribe connection which gives speed of 2 mbs and i don't want to waste my lifes precious time uploading full videos just to satisfy some noobs, let the admins decide i'm waiting for someone to look into this matter . yet again same thing can't happen twice with multiple people in your logs posted by darkwolf clearly shows how intense the gameplay was and the fun factor how could you just pause the game?

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 07:21:41 am »

Plus point for you the videos which i recorded are not full but there are some actions which i missed during that while since i was busy doing something and i had to pause the game in between the battle which i did after dying unlike others who just pause the game right at the moment while players are shooting at you.
secondly, i ain't that free buddy to upload each and every clip i use a wi-tribe connection which gives speed of 2 mbs and i don't want to waste my lifes precious time uploading full videos just to satisfy some noobs, let the admins decide i'm waiting for someone to look into this matter . yet again same thing can't happen twice with multiple people in your logs posted by darkwolf clearly shows how intense the gameplay was and the fun factor how could you just pause the game?
so yea you came to the point the logs clearly show who was the one getting killed and who was not and because of that everyone can easily know who will be the one who would pause his game as in the logs i was killing you guys and making sprees why would i pause my game for just one death huh tell me ? plus i would like admins to check my daystats and tell me does that look like i would pause my game for them ? #brains #logic

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 07:22:18 am »
like you informed by self you didnt recorded the scenes that are missing because you minimized your game then how assure you are that he evaded as you were afk and secondly 5 or 6 seconds before the incident wont take hundred hours to upload get a life mate and for @KILLERX/Craig a normal person canget the point in my reply the point was hided so i made it clear so whats wrong in it and one more PLUS point i think you should wait for Aaron as they are your team mates i dont think that you need to handle a bit of these reports otherwise i will have to dig reports section to provide some evidences.

[/cente

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 07:25:51 am »
like you informed by self you didnt recorded the scenes that are missing because you minimized your game then how assure you are that he evaded as you were afk and secondly 5 or 6 seconds before the incident wont take hundred hours to upload get a life mate and for @KILLERX/Craig a normal person canget the point in my reply the point was hided so i made it clear so whats wrong in it and one more PLUS point i think you should wait for Aaron as they are your team mates i dont think that you need to handle a bit of these reports otherwise i will have to dig reports section to provide some evidences.
as he told just by himself that he did not record all the footage as he was busy so that means he was going afk from time to time plus this arises another thing that he was getting kicked constantly if you want i can provide logs of his severe lags for what he was getting kicked and he couldnt even play but all he could do is make fake reports on us :)

KILLERX

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 07:47:40 am »
Go ahead  you have been banned from posting and sure Aaron or any other admin will handle this report i am not going to handle this
Locked.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:50:37 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 02:35:48 pm »
The proof is not strong yet requesting for more if you have devil or else report will be rejected. Unlocking the topic.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »
The proof is not strong yet requesting for more if you have devil or else report will be rejected. Unlocking the topic.
really zeeshan your still asking him for evidence ? did you even read the whole report i made and the replies ? anyways i am gonna paste his reply in which he admits that his report was fake " it took long for me to put my thoughts here on this video just because i was doing my part and digging further more after watching this video to double check and after checking the logs i admit that this report is false,"
this msg can be seen on the report by me on devil jin where he admits he is fake.

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 07:10:16 pm »
yeah zeeshan the report is not legit darkwolf is innocent .
really zeeshan your still asking him for evidence ? did you even read the whole report i made and the replies ? anyways i am gonna paste his reply in which he admits that his report was fake " it took long for me to put my thoughts here on this video just because i was doing my part and digging further more after watching this video to double check and after checking the logs i admit that this report is false,"
this msg can be seen on the report by me on devil jin where he admits he is fake.
i'm not fake i'm real the report was legit in a sense from an angle you know killing your mates and pushing forward to you to kill you , it looked like you evaded but you did not.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 08:03:35 pm »
I might have missed those i guess, anyways denied.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017