• September 23, 2024, 02:31:10 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [DU]Devil_Jin - Fake Reporting  (Read 754 times)

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
[DU]Devil_Jin - Fake Reporting
« on: June 14, 2018, 07:33:03 pm »
Player Nick: [DU]DeViL_JiN
Date:none
Reason for reporting: trying to be oversmart and fake reporting
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):watch carefully at 0:10 on the radar map which is going to be highlighted to show you that i am going afk at the corner and no one is around me
lets look at this report:
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7885.0

now read up this
Quote from: DeViL_Jin
,players who we're at the spot were Lily,Bayek,Subzero,Combot,,KillerX himself is aware of this evade but he asked me to record it so  they won't cry at forum like they are doing,

now look at this

so according to this video provided by rex there wasn't anyone around me when i paused my game. look at the video date and time and ask him to provide video with date its same and funny asf for that double faced KillerX how fare he is for everyone,

Extra notes: Killerx is a professional fair admin(just for his friends)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 02:40:37 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

KILLERX

Re: [DU]Devil_Jin - Fake Reporting
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 10:26:51 pm »
Why involving me everywhere? just cause of DU?
I dont care whatever you guys do Devil told me they did evade and i simply said if you recorded post on forum i will ban them thats what i say to all and tell me where i saved any du in any report? if u got any proof go and report instead of talking shit everywhere
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:40:52 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 10:51:13 pm »
I dont care whatever you guys do Devil told me they did evade and i simply said if you recorded post on forum i will ban them thats what i say to all and tell me where i saved any du in any report? if u got any proof go and report instead of talking shit everywhere
look at the quotes he said killerx is aware of my evade that means that you are with him if you werent aware of anything why didnt you reply that you aint aware of anything and that you dont know anything huh ? now that hes getting exposed now your telling us the real shit that you werent aware of it ? anyways its not even for you its just for devil jin who got exposed for fake reports

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 09:59:43 am »
look at the quotes he said killerx is aware of my evade that means that you are with him if you werent aware of anything why didnt you reply that you aint aware of anything and that you dont know anything huh ? now that hes getting exposed now your telling us the real shit that you werent aware of it ? anyways its not even for you its just for devil jin who got exposed for fake reports
DarkWolf, calm down man if killerX was defending us or he's against you he would've took actions already , but he is an administrator and he is well aware of his duties , that's the reason he asked us to record and report instead of using any sort of ingame punishment , and also as long as i know and you know it's our team which get's ingame punishments such as kick/mute and warn due to your reports and our mistakes .
anyways let's jump back to the topic, like i said i was busy doing something going afk time to time,but still the whole orange team was on voice at our discord and they started saying evade since i'm the one who records gameplay killerX simply said record and report if he is evading i spawned and recorded , iDarkWolf, in the video which you provided you can easily see the gameplay was intense we we're pushing you guys and you were close to us hardly like 5-8 seconds run from here , you went there and paused the game your teammates got killed and the orange team went to you since you were the closest one i guess they did not knew nor i knew that you already paused the game due to the situation and fight since we we're pushing  after killing rex . it took long for me to put my thoughts here on this video just because i was doing my part and digging further more after watching this video to double check and after checking the logs i admit that this report is false, , about the other report i'm doing my part and will dig as usual to double check will post my reply .

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 02:00:52 pm »
DarkWolf, calm down man if killerX was defending us or he's against you he would've took actions already , but he is an administrator and he is well aware of his duties , that's the reason he asked us to record and report instead of using any sort of ingame punishment , and also as long as i know and you know it's our team which get's ingame punishments such as kick/mute and warn due to your reports and our mistakes .
anyways let's jump back to the topic, like i said i was busy doing something going afk time to time,but still the whole orange team was on voice at our discord and they started saying evade since i'm the one who records gameplay killerX simply said record and report if he is evading i spawned and recorded , iDarkWolf, in the video which you provided you can easily see the gameplay was intense we we're pushing you guys and you were close to us hardly like 5-8 seconds run from here , you went there and paused the game your teammates got killed and the orange team went to you since you were the closest one i guess they did not knew nor i knew that you already paused the game due to the situation and fight since we we're pushing  after killing rex . it took long for me to put my thoughts here on this video just because i was doing my part and digging further more after watching this video to double check and after checking the logs i admit that this report is false, , about the other report i'm doing my part and will dig as usual to double check will post my reply .
you can simply say that you lied to the whole community even in ramadan, just to make us get punished and for that you should be the one who should get a punishment and thats why i made a seperate report on you.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 02:40:05 pm »
Well Dark_Wolf too many reports till now in EC by most of you did was false like 30% was true did we punished you for false reporting? Anyways giving a global warning to devil for false reporting just by words hope to not see more false reports in future.

Locking up this topic, dark wolf if you have something to say please do not create another topic just poke me to unlock this if there's something necessary to add otherwise no.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017