• September 22, 2024, 03:29:18 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [GangstaRas] Unban appeal again.  (Read 604 times)

Offline Firecum

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
[GangstaRas] Unban appeal again.
« on: June 21, 2018, 01:45:09 am »
In-Game nick: [ON]Dark
Ban ID: Idk
Date you were banned: June 08.
Suspected reason: Aimlock?
Admin that banned you: Anti-Cheat (or Gangstaras)
Why should we unban you ?:

Ok. Let's start with the fact that if I want it myself I can use m4 at a long distance and medium distance, even on the close combat.
For this, I had a good game mouse, and there was no particular problem to put a shot in the head and yes, I pursued you with a shotgun because I'm tired of shooting with M4, what's the problem? Especially since you were not so far from me.

About Bhai:
Well, I killed you by accident when Bhai was not far from you, and maybe I did it on purpose, I really do not remember lol.

When I fought with tim01 I changed the style of the game, yes, because it was harder to kill and I needed another tactic, what's wrong with that?

What you call random shots is usually not random. I have a low sens and these shots help, they distract the enemy and when he starts answering my shots I can quickly aim at his head. At will I can play as I want, I can play strange and weak or as usual, this is a bad reason to ban me, believe me.

Playing with Tim01, it was hard for me to kill him, and I just took my time and did shoot when I needed to. Due to the fact that I did not hurry my shots flew more carefully and accurately, especially if you know the distance of the shot stubby. Apparently you don't know how an aimbot works. Although in fact the functionality is the same.

Aurora it's just trainer. Aimbot there works on all weapons and just sits on the player's skin when the skin moves, he just chases it until the player's skin stops, at the same time one can look at the trajectory of the bullets, if I played with an aimbot my bullets would just chase the player, I could certainly like to control them, but it would be too noticeable.

Aimbot by Crow1994: It works much the same way, but it has different versions, I could not switch simply because it's aimbot not work on my operating system :)  (XP version too)

This is not a very old video but it shows my gameplay.

Unban me please. :/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:51:54 pm by GangstaRas »

GangstaRas

Re: [GangstaRas] Unban appeal again.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 03:50:51 pm »
Not wise to assume my knowledge on aimlock, I know a lot of practical symptoms of aimlock, Im very meticulous. Ive been on the receiving end of both hackers in the community, and controlled tests to notice patterns and mitigations, which is the reason why I banned you.  It is not a happy trigger finger to ban to any little anomaly I see, you were extensively checked that day and not just by me.

You shouldn't develop the idea of posting old play style either, it proves nothing at the time of the incidence. I can post my play style as well but if I hacked today and no one caught video of it, doesn't make it any less true that you saw me hacking right? Understand that well. Plus, this is not what you did that day. It wasnt no one shot M4 fight, you were trailing but you burst shot it to not make it look obvious. We talking zig zagging and slowing down and running randomly. Guesswork had no power over you.

As you rightfully said, the aimlock follows the skin essentially (depending on the version you use) down to the letter, so much as jump and the aim of the opponent jumps too. That trailing is very shallow, very obvious, so in order to not look obvious you dont spray, you fire burst shots when trailing. Thats what I noticed in you. You fought Bhai with bursts then me with bursts then Bhai again mixed like you were toggling at that point (prolly because I said sent a mistake message to teamchat which you jumped quicker than lightning to answer), then Tim with nothing and then Bhai with nothing. You didnt burst fire with Tim at no point, as I wrote in the first appeal, you sprayed the living hell out of him, wasnt any careful nothing, and Bhai and I reacted ingame seeing the drastic switch. You were playing normally then, not unskillful, but rather what I expect, accurate here, getting some wrong guesses there etc. Before, you were unnaturally always right, so even if it was a case of predictability in me and Bhai vs Tim, why all of a sudden you cant hit Bhai and started to have a harder time with him?

If you had hit me once, I could understand, you could have sprayed and hit me by accident, I can understand that too but shooting me randomly multiple times especially when Im standing still and ways away from you and your fight, dont try to play the clever game about playing however you feel. One of the times you randomly made a shot at me while you had Bhai knocked down right infront of you. What clever stunt you trying at that moment to justify that snap to me? And the funny thing about aimlock too is that in situations like that, you can see the illegitimacy. If you were playing erratic that day as you would want to excuse, that still doesnt change the fact that to make a shot on me like that you have to aim then fire your one shot right? You were trying to finish off Bhai with M4 and when you went to do so, your body suddenly snapped to me made that shot. Now flustered, you switched then you sprayed him dead with Ingram instead. As you said, some aimlocks dont engage for every wep.

You will serve out the time. Denied.