• September 22, 2024, 07:33:01 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Re-opening Report  (Read 1212 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re-opening Report
« on: June 28, 2018, 05:06:29 am »
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7976.0

Quote from: MAD_K!LL3R topic=Report Fulton
Admin nick: Fulton
Your nick: [MD]UncleMajboor
Date: just right now
Reason for report: warned me for death evade which was unintentional for what i am banned from server
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) i am here to ask him for evidence show me your valid evidence and you can ban me permanently
Extra notes: i was having 34 hp + 50 rockets which i was using from roof top he came up with his clan mate to make me down i was chasing them and jumped back to get save and unfortunately fall down and died and he warned me for it why would i jump while having 50 rockets ? instead of chasing them atleast i have a chance to save my rockets by chasing them.

lol wut? unbanned! that wasn't an unban appeal you can ban me again because 2 days ban not gonna be pain in my ass but the fast is i made this topic to show your un-experienced staff. this is a report and handle it as a report not as unban appeal.

to the topic.
Quote from: Lederhos topic=Report Fulton
Lol
Thanks for replying here, your Reply helped alot in this report.

Quote from: Human. topic=Report Fulton
Extra notes: i was having 34 hp + 50 rockets which i was using from roof top he came up with his clan mate to make me down i was chasing them and jumped back to get save and unfortunately fall down and died and he warned me for it why would i jump while having 50 rockets ? instead of chasing them atleast i have a chance to save my rockets by chasing them.
Why do you need evidence ? you just confessed it yourself that you jumped and fall down. That's what you're going to see if he recorded you. He won't know how many rockets you have and what was your intention, it won't show in his recording either (if he did record you). So instead of blaming/report him, why not try to convince the staff that it was a misunderstand through unban appeal.

Well, if you have it..you can upload the video..
there is a difference b/w jumping back and jumping down, i confessed that i jumped back without knowing that i will fall down, ( ever played VCMP or just scripting? ) thats all based on unintentional, if falling down unintentionally is a rule break fulton needs to get banned so long for evading via his own mols 100s of time in an hour because of glitching the mols.

[19:27:49] *> TRC.FulToN_619 burned to death. <*

[19:27:50] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:27:50] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:27:50] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:27:50] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:27:50] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:27:50] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:27:52] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to head. <*

[19:27:53] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:27:54] *> (HS)Killer connected. <*

[19:27:54] >> (HS)Killer is connecting from Pakistan.

[19:27:54] >> (HS)Killer has successfully logged in.

[19:27:56] *> [SS]5ZiGEN killed Cliff with an M4 to head. <*

[19:27:56] TRC.FulToN_619: wow kody

[19:27:56] TRC.FulToN_619: >> [MDd]Kody: Ping:[ 426 - avg ping: 428, jttr: 2ms ] Away:[ false ] FPS:[ 60.1202 ] Online:[ 21 mins & 28 sec ]

[19:27:58] Cliff: dont

[19:28:02] *> KraKendo killed ZAiM with fire. <*

[19:28:02] >> Killed by: KraKendo - Hit: Body, by: Flamethrower - Distance: 11.125 meters

[19:28:02] >> [MDd]Kody teleported to player: [MD]DarK_WolF, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:28:02] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to body. <*

[19:28:03] [MDd]Kody: ye its spiking

[19:28:03] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:28:03] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:28:03] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:28:03] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:28:03] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:28:03] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:28:04] Cliff: stby fight

[19:28:05] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:07] >> [SS]5ZiGEN teleported to player: KraKendo, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:28:07] *> KraKendo killed ULK.Furi with a Ruger to head. <*

[19:28:08] >> KraKendo has ended ULK.Furi's spree of 5 kills, Reward: 4 ECD

[19:28:08] Not aware of the rules ? Use /rules to get you notified.

[19:28:13] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed [DU]DaggeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:14] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed [MDd]Kody with an M60 to body. <*

[19:28:15] *> MaraAbu killed ZAiM with a stubby shotgun to body. <*

[19:28:15] >> Killed by: MaraAbu - Hit: Body, by: Stubby Shotgun - Distance: 5 meters

[19:28:15] [MDd]Kody: btw

[19:28:16] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:28:16] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:28:16] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:28:16] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:28:16] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:28:16] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:28:17] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:17] *> ULK.Furi killed MaraAbu with an M60 to left leg. <*
[/s]

[19:28:18] [MDd]Kody: why don't you warn yourself

[19:28:21] *> [DU]DaggeR killed M7MD with a Ruger to head. <*

[19:28:23] *> ULK.Furi killed KraKendo with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:25] [MDd]Kody: you're killing yourself with mols

[19:28:28] *> MaraAbu killed ULK.Furi with an M4 to left leg. <*

[19:28:29] *> [MD]Zkq killed PL2 with an M60 to left leg. <*

[19:28:30] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to torso. <*

[19:28:32] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:32] >> [MD]DarK_WolF is on killing spree of 5 kills, Reward: 4 ECD + 10% Armour

[19:28:37] *> M7MD killed KraKendo with a scoped rifle to body. <*

[19:28:39] *> TRC.FulToN_619 killed ZAiM with fire. <*

[19:28:39] >> Killed by: TRC.FulToN_619 - Hit: Body, by: Flamethrower - Distance: 12.125 meters

[19:28:42] *> MaraAbu killed Wolverine. with a stubby shotgun to right leg. <*

[19:28:42] ZAiM: this fuckton

[19:28:43] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:28:43] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:28:43] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:28:43] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:28:43] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:28:43] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:28:44] Wolverine.: pf

[19:28:45] vito: some people above rules kody

[19:28:47] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed [DU]DaggeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:51] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed [MD]DarK_WolF with an M60 to right leg. <*

[19:28:51] >> GhOsT_RiDeR has ended [MD]DarK_WolF's spree of 6 kills, Reward: 4 ECD

[19:28:52] *> [MD]SuBZErO killed GhOsT_RiDeR with a scoped rifle to head. <*

[19:28:52] >> Cliff teleported to player: [MD]DarK_WolF, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:28:54] *> ULK.Furi killed KraKendo with an M60 to torso. <*

[19:28:59] *> TRC.FulToN_619 killed [MDd]Kody with an M60 to torso. <*

[19:29:01] >> [SS]5ZiGEN has been healed, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:29:01] *> M7MD killed KraKendo with a SPAS shotgun to left leg. <*

[19:29:06] >> [MD]Zkq has been healed, Cost: 1 ECD

[19:29:08] Are you stuck ? use !kill to suicide.

[19:29:09] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to head. <*

[19:29:10] [MDd]Kody: alright vito

and yeah i need to make unban appeal to convince your so called experienced staff that it was a mistake then what about zaim ?  fulton warned him for the same reason same act same time then unwarned him because players forced him that it wasn't evade (this happened half hour after warning me i was on the call with them)

instead of pointing out reporter teach your primary level staff the rules made for server and for admins.

Quote from: Azal topic=Report Fulton
Admins/Mods don't need to provide you evidence for this as the server management trusts them enough to give them authorities. I think this is explanation is enough
like i asked for explanation, i play more than you in EC i know every and each rule if management trust their admins then they must trust their old players too.
Then this isn't the right board to post in, try suggestions board as there is no such rule being practised
same goes to you this ain't your report nor you are invited to explain anything here if you still want to explain any shit you can move to UF forum.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:47:35 pm by Human. »

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re: Re-opening Report
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 05:10:43 am »
Professional act x1
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7771.0

professional act x2
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7781.0

still we need to make unban appeal for their unfair administration

[/cente

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 01:07:37 pm »
I don't have any video nor you have but I have witness my clan mate sam

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 01:08:50 pm »
lol wut? unbanned! that wasn't an unban appeal you can ban me again because 2 days ban not gonna be pain in my ass but the fast is i made this topic to show your un-experienced staff. this is a report and handle it as a report not as unban appeal.
@ZUBI
Yes, i'm totally disagree with the unban. According current admin rules, staff dont need evidence to warn, evidence is only required for ban. Thus, the report was not valid unless he make unban appeal. If evidence is needed for warn/kick, player can easily break rule and take advantage of it to avoid punishment, player can easily evade or use hack infront of other players while staff cant take any action until he/they record it because words are not enough when evidence is required(such in ban where evidence must be provided to take action). @MAD_K!LL3R So, are you expecting staff members to record every single second of their gameplay or do you expect staff to know when rule break is going to happen ? That's the point of recruiting staff, being trusted to keep server clean from rule breaker. But, their place is not above server's rule. Thus, if you have evidence of power abuse, they can get demoted and replaced by other person depending on severity.

there is a difference b/w jumping back and jumping down, i confessed that i jumped back without knowing that i will fall down, ( ever played VCMP or just scripting? ) thats all based on unintentional, if falling down unintentionally is a rule break fulton needs to get banned so long for evading via his own mols 100s of time in an hour because of glitching the mols.
So according you, anyone can jump back to evade and then call it 'unittention' ? The thing is, anyone can break rule and make it looks unintentional, the case will depends on many factors, including how you explain it and the consideration of the staff..etc. You dont need to play VCMP to have common sense..

like i asked for explanation, i play more than you in EC i know every and each rule if management trust their admins then they must trust their old players too.
Have you seen how many 'old players' that got banned and lied ? The players(including admins) are supposed to be treated the same in term of server rules(admin that break rule will be punished..etc). But in taking action against rule break, admins have superiority & that's the reasion they are selected and recruited. But once again, they are not above rules and they can get demoted if you report them with valid evidence of rule break.

and yeah i need to make unban appeal to convince your so called experienced staff that it was a mistake then what about zaim ?  fulton warned him for the same reason same act same time then unwarned him because players forced him that it wasn't evade (this happened half hour after warning me i was on the call with them)
As i said before, 'the case will depends on many factors, including how you explain it and the consideration of the staff..etc'

Professional act x1
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7771.0

professional act x2
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7781.0

still we need to make unban appeal for their unfair administration
You need to understand one thing, there are server rules and admin rules. If the admin break server rules, they will be punished the same way as the player will get(he can also get demoted if he keep repeating small rule break and break one major rule). The second one is admin rules( about evidence, power abuse..etc - the major reason admin can get demoted ). As i've said many times, 'Admin Report' is for admin that abuse his power or break rules(server rules or admin rules), while missunderstand or other cases should be explained in Unban appeal(it could also lead to demotion if he's not competence enough for the work). About those links, you just show the example of how this works. He got warned in both of the reports because they have evidence that he misussed his power(which is against admin rules). Unlike your previous report in which you prove nothing than asking for evidence that's not needed for staff to warn. So, basically he didnt break any server or admin rules in that case so how do you expect us to take action on him in 'Admin Reports' ? Also, there's no point of showing solved admin reports, new report need new evidence and it's the same as in 'Player Reports'. The old solved report cant be used as evidence for new rule break or do you expect us to take action on player by showing old solved reports of him in new report ?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 09:06:22 pm by Human. »

SaM

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 01:14:21 pm »
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 10>> =TRC=SaM teleported to player: TRC.FulToN_619, Cost: 2 ECD
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 3>> [MD]SuBZErO killed [SS]Nilz ( M4 ) ( Head )
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 3>> [MD]DarK_WolF killed [GOOD]Gala*PL ( M60 ) ( Left leg )
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 3>> PL2 killed [MD]DarK_WolF ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Left leg )
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 3>> [MD]SuBZErO killed PL3 ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Right leg )
[22:24] <%SaNa> .Yo SaM Paaji Jo Bole Soniyaal
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 7(IRC)Moderator SaNa: Yo SaM Paaji Jo Bole Soniyaal
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 7>> [MD]UncleMajboor has died ( Fall )
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 2---> [18] PL2:1 nikal
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 2---> [5] [MD]UncleMajboor:1 fuck
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 3>> [MD]Zkq killed [VU_R]JoOoOoO^ ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Body )
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 12[2] ZAiM has joined the server, Country:[ Egypt ]
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 10>> ZAiM has successfully logged in.
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 3>> ULK.Furi killed [DU]cool3 ( M60 ) ( Left leg )
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 5>> Admin TRC.FulToN_619 warned [MD]UncleMajboor Reason:[ death evade ]
[22:24] <+EC|Bot1> 4[5] [MD]UncleMajboor has left the server.( kicked )

I was there with fulton as the logs say and he only warned you for it but you got banned for previous warnings, so considering your warns i don't think you never broke a rule. You should have taken care about it.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 01:27:14 pm »
If admins cannot record the single shit does not mean they cannot give punishment to others that's why we recruit staff members we have trust on them and we do on every step and your report doesn't show anything but yes drama as usual you guys do on a single mistake. He warned you for the evade and unfortunately he didn't record that scene so it means you are free and do whatever you want if there's no proof.

It was the golden chance for you zubi unbanned you but you didn't care of yourself and your career with vcmp you just want to create drama everywhere and waste averyone's time.
If you have any evidence towards fulton missues admin powers we will surely demote him if not then the ban will remain and will be increased 2x time for being-stupid and for false reporting. You can simply talk with the admins if you did that by mistake but no you always wanted to create drama even you know that's shameful and still kept on it.

same goes to you this ain't your report nor you are invited to explain anything here if you still want to explain any shit you can move to UF forum.
What do you mean by this? Are you blind or what he's an staff member of this community and he has rights to talk I noticed many insultings from you. I don't want to hear those again or else your career with EC will be not longer you expected.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 01:31:12 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 02:05:56 pm »
[19:27:49] *> TRC.FulToN_619 burned to death. <*

[19:27:50] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:27:50] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:27:50] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:27:50] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:27:50] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:27:50] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:27:52] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to head. <*

[19:27:53] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:27:54] *> (HS)Killer connected. <*

[19:27:54] >> (HS)Killer is connecting from Pakistan.

[19:27:54] >> (HS)Killer has successfully logged in.

[19:27:56] *> [SS]5ZiGEN killed Cliff with an M4 to head. <*

[19:27:56] TRC.FulToN_619: wow kody

[19:27:56] TRC.FulToN_619: >> [MDd]Kody: Ping:[ 426 - avg ping: 428, jttr: 2ms ] Away:[ false ] FPS:[ 60.1202 ] Online:[ 21 mins & 28 sec ]

[19:27:58] Cliff: dont

[19:28:02] *> KraKendo killed ZAiM with fire. <*

[19:28:02] >> Killed by: KraKendo - Hit: Body, by: Flamethrower - Distance: 11.125 meters

[19:28:02] >> [MDd]Kody teleported to player: [MD]DarK_WolF, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:28:02] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to body. <*

[19:28:03] [MDd]Kody: ye its spiking

[19:28:03] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:28:03] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:28:03] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:28:03] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:28:03] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:28:03] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:28:04] Cliff: stby fight

[19:28:05] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:07] >> [SS]5ZiGEN teleported to player: KraKendo, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:28:07] *> KraKendo killed ULK.Furi with a Ruger to head. <*

[19:28:08] >> KraKendo has ended ULK.Furi's spree of 5 kills, Reward: 4 ECD

[19:28:08] Not aware of the rules ? Use /rules to get you notified.

[19:28:13] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed [DU]DaggeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:14] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed [MDd]Kody with an M60 to body. <*

[19:28:15] *> MaraAbu killed ZAiM with a stubby shotgun to body. <*

[19:28:15] >> Killed by: MaraAbu - Hit: Body, by: Stubby Shotgun - Distance: 5 meters

[19:28:15] [MDd]Kody: btw

[19:28:16] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:28:16] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:28:16] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:28:16] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:28:16] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:28:16] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:28:17] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:17] *> ULK.Furi killed MaraAbu with an M60 to left leg. <*
[/s]

[19:28:18] [MDd]Kody: why don't you warn yourself

[19:28:21] *> [DU]DaggeR killed M7MD with a Ruger to head. <*

[19:28:23] *> ULK.Furi killed KraKendo with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:25] [MDd]Kody: you're killing yourself with mols

[19:28:28] *> MaraAbu killed ULK.Furi with an M4 to left leg. <*

[19:28:29] *> [MD]Zkq killed PL2 with an M60 to left leg. <*

[19:28:30] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to torso. <*

[19:28:32] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed GhOsT_RiDeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:32] >> [MD]DarK_WolF is on killing spree of 5 kills, Reward: 4 ECD + 10% Armour

[19:28:37] *> M7MD killed KraKendo with a scoped rifle to body. <*

[19:28:39] *> TRC.FulToN_619 killed ZAiM with fire. <*

[19:28:39] >> Killed by: TRC.FulToN_619 - Hit: Body, by: Flamethrower - Distance: 12.125 meters

[19:28:42] *> MaraAbu killed Wolverine. with a stubby shotgun to right leg. <*

[19:28:42] ZAiM: this fuckton

[19:28:43] ** pm >> You may use /spawnskin off to set your spawn skin to default skins.

[19:28:43] ** pm >> You have spawned as Granny #1. [Team ID: 11]

[19:28:43] >> You've received your spawn weapons.

[19:28:43] >> You have spawned at the last position you've died. (Vice Point), Cost: 1 ECD

[19:28:43] ** pm >> You can use /getarmour at ammunation, Downtown for free.

[19:28:43] ** pm >> The /kill command is disabled, use !kill to suicide

[19:28:44] Wolverine.: pf

[19:28:45] vito: some people above rules kody

[19:28:47] *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed [DU]DaggeR with an M4 to head. <*

[19:28:51] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed [MD]DarK_WolF with an M60 to right leg. <*

[19:28:51] >> GhOsT_RiDeR has ended [MD]DarK_WolF's spree of 6 kills, Reward: 4 ECD

[19:28:52] *> [MD]SuBZErO killed GhOsT_RiDeR with a scoped rifle to head. <*

[19:28:52] >> Cliff teleported to player: [MD]DarK_WolF, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:28:54] *> ULK.Furi killed KraKendo with an M60 to torso. <*

[19:28:59] *> TRC.FulToN_619 killed [MDd]Kody with an M60 to torso. <*

[19:29:01] >> [SS]5ZiGEN has been healed, Cost: 2 ECD

[19:29:01] *> M7MD killed KraKendo with a SPAS shotgun to left leg. <*

[19:29:06] >> [MD]Zkq has been healed, Cost: 1 ECD

[19:29:08] Are you stuck ? use !kill to suicide.

[19:29:09] *> GhOsT_RiDeR killed Wolverine. with an M60 to head. <*

[19:29:10] [MDd]Kody: alright vito
Code: [Select]
[21:39:06]  *> KraKendo burned to death. <*
[21:43:20]  *> [MD]SuBZErO killed =TRC=SaM with an M60 to right arm. <*
[21:43:20]  *> [MD]SuBZErO burned to death. <*
[21:43:40]  *> Monstercat burned to death. <*
[21:45:13]  *> Monstercat burned to death. <*
[21:45:21]  *> =KF=MAZE^ burned to death. <*
[21:51:15]  *> Monstercat burned to death. <*
[21:53:39]  *> =TRC=SaM burned to death. <*
[21:54:42]  *> =TRC=SaM burned to death. <*
[21:57:30]  *> Monstercat burned to death. <*
[22:04:04]  *> Monstercat burned to death. <*
[22:51:58]  *> MaraAbu burned to death. <*
[23:03:27]  *> [MD]DarK_WolF burned to death. <*
[23:07:27]  *> ULK.Furi burned to death. <*
[23:08:35]  *> [F2t]WiLD_HuNteR burned to death. <*
[23:12:41]  *> ZAiM burned to death. <*
[23:16:34]  *> ZAiM burned to death. <*
[23:20:06]  *> ZAiM burned to death. <*
[23:38:20]  *> KraKendo killed [MDd]Kody with fire. <*
[23:38:43]  *> ZAiM burned to death. <*
[23:45:28]  *> [MD]Zkq burned to death. <*

So we should warn/ban all of them?

Admins/Mods don't need to provide you evidence for this as the server management trusts them enough to give them authorities. I think this is explanation is enough
Staff members are allowed to post/explain, don't forget he is a staff member how can you talk any staff member like that?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:30:42 pm by FulToN_619 »

CrackM4

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 03:23:49 pm »
just deny this shit and keep banned this toxic guy, for god sake

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 06:01:28 pm »
Well, if that's the reason fulton then you should have banned radon. The case is same. how can you expect a guy holding 50 rockets can jump and die? do that make sense? You killed yourself with molotovs while having 50- HP. Prove it that it was done unintentionally.. That doesn't make any sense. If you think he did that intentionally, you should have ask him the situation instead of quick warn. After that, if the situation looks clearly intentional then rub him with a warn. You raged warn him straightly without going through the situation.
He raged warn zaim too out there. But after that, players explained the situation and he unwarned him. This is what everyone needs. before warning or banning atleast go through the situation first and question the victim about it.

This is not a way to deal it, i asked fulton for like 10 times, but he didn't anwsered me any single time, Instead, he ignored me.,
Also this is not a way to deal with Reporters. they're not mental to open any report. People open reports so that you'll clearify them.. Fulton did wrong too.

CrackM4

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 06:13:02 pm »
once again

SaM

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 06:21:14 pm »
I believe that there is script for rewarding kill to the opponent when someone dies with moltov however its not accurate always but the main thing is that with this system a player can never know if he is going to death evade or not so i think its baseless to warn for moltov self-killing.
However, if a player continue to abuse it then he must be warned according to the admin perception.

But for fuck sake stop trying to hide your mistake with others mistake.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 08:35:33 pm »
I've a bad habit forgetting to lock topic after posting.

Anyway, this will be denied( read my last post for more info ): http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7977.msg46343#msg46343
Quote from: Human.
You need to understand one thing, there are server rules and admin rules. If the admin break server rules, they will be punished the same way as the player will get(he can also get demoted if he keep repeating small rule break and break one major rule). The second one is admin rules( about evidence, power abuse..etc - the major reason admin can get demoted ). As i've said many times, 'Admin Report' is for admin that abuse his power or break rules(server rules or admin rules), while missunderstand or other cases should be explained in Unban appeal(it could also lead to demotion if he's not competence enough for the work). About those links, you just show the example of how this works. He got warned in both of the reports because they have evidence that he misussed his power(which is against admin rules). Unlike your previous report in which you prove nothing than asking for evidence that's not needed for staff to warn. So, basically he didnt break any server or admin rules in that case so how do you expect us to take action on him in 'Admin Reports' ? Also, there's no point of showing solved admin reports, new report need new evidence and it's the same as in 'Player Reports'. The old solved report cant be used as evidence for new rule break or do you expect us to take action on player by showing old solved reports of him in new report ?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 09:28:08 pm by Human. »